When you're giving birth

EXO-M Scenarios

 

When you're giving birth

Lay - Zhang Yixing

Written by: Sakura19Haruno95

 

tumblr_m6yn71tsEW1ralhgqo1_500.png

 

"WHERE IS HE??!!" you screamed as if you were fighting for your life. Well, you were, just not for your own life.

 

"He's getting here soon," one of the midwifes said and told you to push. "He was in the middle of practice," another one said. You nodded your head and concentrated on your work at hand. You heard a knock on the door and Lay came in.

 

"I'm sorry I'm late love," he said and kissed you on the cheek and wiped the sweat away from your forhead. You smiled at him and said it was okay. Lay took your hand in his and said you could squeeze his hand as hard as you wanted.

 

"You're almost there ____, just one more push," the midwifes said. You took a couple of deep breaths and pushed. At the same time you clenched your fists tightly and almost broke Lay's hand. He didn't want you to worry so he didn't say anything about it. As soon as you did the final push, you and Lay could heard your baby's cries. You got tears inn your eyes of joy, Lay smiled and kissed your head ant told you how proud he was of you. The midwifes came to you with the baby sleeping, wrapped in a pink blanket.

 

"Congratulations, you have a healthy baby girl," she said. She then left the room to leave the family of three alone.

 

"She has your eyes Lay," you smiled at him. Lay smiled back at you and said: "Well, she may have my eyes, but the rest is you." You laughed at him and you heard knocking on the door. the rest of EXO-M came in the door. Tao was right by your side to have a look at the baby, on the way he pushed Lay aside.

 

"She's so cute!" he said.

 

"What's her name?" asked Luhan as he placed himself on the other side of you.

 

"We haven't thought of one yet," Lay said, Kris, and Chen congratulated him for becoming a father while the rest was by you cooing at the baby. In her sleep she had managed to grab a hold of Xiumin's finger and Xiumin was afraid to remove it in case she woke up. You noticed and replaced your own finger with his. He smiled at you commented on how cute she was.

 

After EXO-M had stayed for a while, Kris said to get out. You haven't had a good rest since the start of the birth. Almost right after they left you were out like a light. Lay smiled and tucked you in the blankets. He made his way to the crib and picked up your daughter and went to stand by the window. He looked outside and thought of girls names. He didn't know any Korean girl names, except for the idols, so he thought of Chinese names to name her. And the name he found fitting for her, was the name "Huan". The name meaning "happiness". Since Huan came, Lay and you haven't been anything else than happy.

 

"Hello, Huan," Lay smiled at her, "I'm your dad, Yixing," he finished and kissed Huan's head and sat down in a chair. Huan safely tucked in his arms.