When he's being cute

EXO-M Scenarios

 

When he's being cute

Tao - Huang Zi Tao

Written by: Sakura19Haruno95

 

tao-cute-smile.png

 

 

You were baking cookies for EXO-M today, as a congratulation for their first win as a group. Only one thing, no person was in your way... The panda Huang Zi Tao. From when they got back from China to Korea to relax after all the stress. Tao has been with you all the time. Practically glued to you. You could understand him somewhat, since he had been in China for so long and had been away from you. You missed him too of course, but all this clinging was getting tiring.

 

"Mei mei*~ come on," Tao whined as he pouted at you. You shook your head with a small smile and glanced carefully at him. Only to quickly turn your head in the opposite direction. Tao's face was this close to yours. He had made his eyes huge, like doe eyes including a cute pout.

 

"Mei mei, please~" he tried to get your attention again, but this time you pushed him away and put the cookies on a plate to bring out to the members.

 

"No Tao," you said. "You have to wait for the others," you said as you reached the living room.

 

"But they are taking so long," he finished as he sat on the couch and crossed his arm and legs, the pout still in place.

 

"Tao," you started as you sat down beside him and huged him from the side. "You know I told you to wait for the others," you finished with a smile.

 

"The others wouldn't know!" He tried again and turned to look at you. You laughed but contemplated on the answer. Tao wouldn't stop if he didn't get that cookie. On the other hand you were quite hungry too. You nodded your head and laughed at how Tao face light-up like a child on Christmas. He pecked your lips and reached over to grab a cookie, he grabed one for you as well and you ate them.

 

When you were done Tao looked at your face and started laughing, you tilted your head to the side confused. He laughed louder. "Can I have another one?" he asked. You shook you head no.

 

"Please, ____-mei mei?" Again with the pouting.

 

"No Tao, you have had one, now it's to wait. You know that." Tao moved closer to you, you moved back to the arm rest of the couch. Tao smiled one of his cute smiles and pecked your cheek.

 

"What was that for?" You asked. Tao smiled and pecked your other cheek, making you even more confused. Tao smiled and pointed to the cookes on the table.

 

"You had some crumbs on your cheeks," he said with a smile. "So had had to steal some more, since you didn't give them to me." Your eyes widened and you laughed. You nodded your head and said that it was okay. Tao usually gets what he wants, but it works the best when he's cute or surprises you. You don't mind at all, since Tao is cute he gets away with it.

 

(*Mei mei = a way for older boys to adress to younger girls in China)