When you call him oppa for the first time

EXO-M Scenarios

 

When you call him oppa for the first time

Xiumin - Kim Min Seok

Written by: CK0330

tumblr_nca8kxVZZH1ttrx9xo1_500.png

 

"Do it! Please! Do it! Do it!" Xiumin continued to repeat the same thing over and over while you were trying to read a book. He tried everything to convince you; Aegyo, begging, bribing, tickling, kisses, everything. You were getting a little annoyed because you really wanted to finish this book.

 

"For the last time, Xiumin. No. Do i need to spell it out for you? N.O".

 

He stomped his feet and crossed his arms. "But you did it with Lay! Why not me?! I'm your boyfriend!" 

 

"Xiumin," You looked up from the book and smiled at him. "It was different".

 

"Different how?"

 

"It just sort of... happened. I didn't mean for it to happen. It just went naturally".

 

"Why can't you just do it with me?! Is it so difficult?!"

 

"Because, Xiumin, i do it with everyone. If i did it with you, it wouldn't be anything special".

 

"PLEASE, JUST CALL ME OPPA! JUST ONCE!" He screamed as he fell down on his knees and put his hands together, pouting at you. "Please, just once..." He said as he looked up at you with his adorable eyes.

 

You sighed and gave in. "Fine" He quickly got up from the floor and looked at you with anticipation. "Xiumin oppa".

 

"YES!" He jumped up and threw his fist in the air. He smiled at you. "Say it again, please".

 

You shook your head, but smiled. "Xiumin oppa. There, that's the last time i'm gonna say it".

 

"Just say it once in front of Lay too, please? I just want him to hear you call me it too. Please, pretty pretty please?"

 

"Only because i love you" You smiled at him and he returned the smile.

 

He leaned down and planted a kiss on your lips. "Thank you, ____, and i love you too".