When he became my boss

EXO-M Scenarios

 

When he became my boss

Luhan - Lu Han

Requested by: HaliKim

 

tumblr_inline_o2qu8eF4Ox1s7t9zd_540.jpg

 

"Ugh..." you woke up with a grunt holding your head with an impending headache. You knew you shouldn't have gone drinking last night, no matter how fun it sounded at the time. You blame your friends. "I need som anvil..." you glanced at the clock and was that the time was nearing 08:30 in the morning. "Oh !" You exclaimed and literally raced out of the bed while holding your throbbing head. While you did this you took notice of the room, clothes were thrown... everywhere! On the dresser, on the chair you have in the furthest corner, you saw your on the vanity mirror and your bra over the bedroom door. "Oh my God..." you looked more around and you saw a note on your other pillow. It was a neat handwriting with a picture. Why would there be a picture? But you picked it up and it read: 

 

"Good morning sunshine!
By the time you read this, I would hopefully probably not be there.
Last night was amazing, but you were so drunk you probably not even remember me, so I left a picture of myself.
I used your polariod camera.

Hope to see you again~"

BRW10YnCcAAsrZI.jpg

 

 

By this point you were beet red and you looked at the picture. Damn, he was so handsome! But you couldn't dwell more, you had to get to work. Your last boss had quit because of pension and you were getting a new boss today so you had to look good. So you swallowed and anvil, got in the shower and did your daily routine and soon you were on your way. 

 

You work as the assistant director of the best hotel in Seoul. Quite a high possition for someone of your age, but you love your job and wouldn't trade it for anything. You just made it into the lobby where your new boss would be introduced. As you made your way to the front of the crowd of staffs you heard a lot of different whispers, but most were along the lines of "He's so handsome~", "He's so young, maybe too young...", "I would let him boss me around, if you know what I mean?", "How will he run this hotel?"

 

When you got there it all became clear, at the front was a young man, couldn't be much older than you, maybe mid-twenties. You couldn't see his face since he faced towards your old CEO and talked in Chinese. You recogniced the language as you studied it. You old CEO noticed you and beconed you forward so you could meet your new CEO. You went to them both and you took a double-take. You knew this man!

 

"___", you old CEO began, "this is your new boss Lu Han. He was sent from our hotel stationed in China to take over for me." You nodded your head and looked at Lu Han and noticed his smirk and he streced his hand towards you for a handshake. Your hand was shaking as you took his hand.

 

"Nice to meet you, ____," Lu Han said as you shook hands. "I look forward to working with you."

 

"L-likewise, President," you stuttered and Lu Han's smirk widened and he nodded towards your old CEO so that he could leave. He introduced Lu Han to the rest of the staff and said his good byes.

 

"Well," Lu Han stated as you walked to your offices since they were right over the hall of each other, "this is an interesting turn of events. I wanted to meet you again, but like this?" He looked at you with the same smirk and you glared at him and walked faster. "I must say I'm quite surprised."

 

"Can't you go back to China, chinaman?" you snapped and slamed the door in his face. You could hear him laugh at you as he walked into his own office. You sighed and got to work, but from all that happened his morning, finding the letter, meeting your one-night-stand-turned-boss, him being an arrogant , you were very tired and without noticing, you fell asleep.

 

"___?" Lu Han asked as he entered your office, "could you-," he cut off himself when he noticed you sleeping. He shook his head and went to wake you up, but as he stood beside your head and leaned down to look at your face, he couldn't bring himself to do it. He noticed you shivering a little and took off his suit jacket and put it over your shoulder and left. It was another hour before you woke up and you facepalmed for falling asleep. When you straightned up in your chair you felt something falling off your shoulders to the floor. You looked down and recognized the jacket as Lu Han's. 'Maybe he isn't so bad afterall...'. You decided to return the jacket and apologize for snapping earlier and thank him for letting you borrow his jacket.

 

"President?" you asked as you knocked on the door and entered, you saw him glance at you before resuming typing on his computer. "Here's your jacket..." you said and hung his jacket on the rack by the door.

 

"Sit down, ___" he said and gestured to the couch. You nodded and sat down, you took your time to look at him and studied his features and couldn't help letting your eyes rome all over his face and land on his lips for a while. You suddenly remember the night before and those seductive lips kissing your lips, cheeks, down your neck and all over you. You blushed beet red and shook your head, Lu Han took notice of you and smirked a little and continued typing as if he didn't notice. You looked everywhere else other than him, but your traiturous eyes found themselves on him again, but this time they stared mesmerized as his piano-fingers glided elegantly over they keyboard. Again you mind wandered off to that night. Those hands all over you, those fingers doing sensual things to your body...

 

"Something bothering you?" You snapped out of your trance to find Lu Han staring at you with a concered face. "You're quite red," he said and stalked slowly towards you, "you're fidgeting," closer, "you're sweating," he stod infront of you now and leaned his arm on the side of your head while the other was in his pocket. "Am I making you..." he leaned closer, moved his mouth to your ear and whispered; "... uncomfortable?" You shivered, and he smirked, his lips on your neck. "I think you're enjoying this..." you shivered again and hoped someone would interupt, but a traiturous part of her brain was screaming for a repeat of the night before. One you could remember, for a long time. He sat down, stradling your hips, his other hand on the side of your face angling it so his face got more room in your neck. He started kissing it, and you remebered it all. 

 

"President?" A vice sounded outside of the door whith a knock. Lu Han sighed, gave your neck another kiss before standing up and answering the door. You let out a sigh you didn't know you held in. And shivered, you did a lot of that today. You stood up from the couch on shaky legs and moved to stand a little ways behind Lu Han. When the person left you moved to get out of that office as soon as you could, but Lu Han grabbed your hand and hugged you around your waist from behind with his other hand and whispered in your ear; "I'll see you soon," he kissed behind your ear and you closed your eyes, "maybe we'll have a repeat of this later, without interruption." He let you go and you scurried out the door and ran to your own office, and of course you made the mistake of turning around to look at him. That infuriating smirk still on his ugly face! You sneered at him and slamed the door shut and locking it. You leaned against it and slid down to the floor.

 

"I'm gonna get through this..." you muttered, "I'm gonna make it, I'm..." a picture of Lu Han's face appeared in you mind, his whispers in your hear, the sensation of his lips around you neck. You turned red for the millionth time that day; "I'm so not gonna make it!" You screamed in frustration.

 

Across the hall to Lu Han's office, he heard your scream and chuckled to himself, 'I'm going to enjoy this job.'

 


 

Wow! Two one-shots in one day!
I feel like I owe it to you and I hope you like them both.

I'm still taking requests so please do! I really need inspiration now so, request, request!
I also write if you want to request one or two. You can request as many times as you want~

See you soon!