When you go to a haunted house together

EXO-M Scenarios

 

When you go to a haunted house together

Luhan - Lu Han

Written by: CK0330

d2ef1dc368d89b96513fad9a6dfb9e57.jpg

 

"A-a-are you sure about this?" Luhan stuttered as he asked you for the third time.

 

You two were at an amusement park and you really wanted to go inside a haunted house. "Yes. You don't have to come with me if you don't want to. You can just wait here" You smiled at him.

 

He glanced behind us when he heard two guys laugh at him and for not having the guts to go inside. He quickly put his chest out and wrapped his arm around your shoulder to seem more manlier. "No, i'm cool with it. I just wanted to see if you had changed your mind" He said in a deep, husky and manly voice. You giggled at his attemt, but nodded.

 

It was finally your turn and the two of you went inside. It was all dark, except from the small lights coming from sceletions. Luhan looked around with wide eyes.

 

"____? A-are you s-scared? You know, if you're scared, you can just hold my hand" He quickly leaned his hand out towards you. You giggled silently and linked your hands together as you moved further inside the haunted house. Luhan screamed when a zombie grabbed him. "Everything's okay, ____! I'll protect you!"

 

"I'm fine though" You smiled. He faked a smile.

 

"Great".

 

7 minutes later you were both out of the haunted house. Luhan had screamed quite a few times. You screamed sometimes too so he wouldn't feel bad. 

 

"Don't mention to anyone that i screamed, okay? Especially not my members" He whispered so the people around us wouldn't hear him.

 

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Now, what do you want to do? You wanna go again?" You laughed when he stiffened. "Just kidding. Let's do something else that we can both enjoy".

 

He smiled. "I know the perfect thing" He grabbed your hand and dragged you towards a small shop where you could buy all kinds of cute couple things.