When you have a nightmare

EXO-M Scenarios

 

When you have a nightmare

Chen - Kim Jong Dae

Written By: Sakura19Haruno95

 

R4ePRRLM.jpeg

 

 

You kept tossing and turning cluching the blanket tightly in your hands with sweat running down your forehead. Your breathing was rapidly increasing. Your eyes were clenched shut, with no way to open them. You were scared, no... you were terrified. You had no idea of what you could do. You were unconcious, sleeping. The storm outside made the tree branches whip down on the window, the rain was pouring down hard. This only intensified the terror.

 

You were running, you didn't know where to or where from. You didn't even know why you were running. You glanced back to look at what was following you. It's was too dark to see, you could only distinguish a form for silhouette, and pale, sick yellow eyes. 'It' was catching up to you, reaching out it's bony fingers, gracing your head. You ran harder, faster. Just to get away from it. 

 

You ran and ran for what seemed like days, only that the sun never existed. You were exhausted but you couldn't stop, if you did 'it' would find you. And who knows what 'it' would do, what it could do. You ran until you saw the egde of a cliff and stopped. You could hear 'it' as 'it' stopped too, not so far away from you. You turned back slowly, eyes wide and horror striken. Then you saw it's yellow eyes and moved back, closer to the edge...

 

You were breathing harder, like you were choking. Your phone started calling beside you, but not even that could wake you up. You had tossed and turned yourself so much in the blanket that you were stuck, like a cocoon. Your phone still continued to ring, but you never heard it.

 

You had reached the end of the line. Now you only had two choices. One: Let 'it' reach you, or two: Jump. You kept looking back and forth between 'it' and the edge. 'It' had reached further and was now only a couple of meters in front of you when you decided...

 

Jump!!

 

You hit the floor with a thud, the cocoon like blanket saving you from hurting yourself. You were staring at the ceiling, out of breath, tears running down your face, sobbing quietly when you heard your phone. You quickly untangled yourself from the blanket and reached out for the phone. The caller ID said: "My Chen Chen <3"

 

"Ch-Chen...?" You asked quietly choking back a sob.

 

"____?!" He sounded hysterical. "Where are you?! Are you okay?! What's going on?! I heard something hit the floor..." You looked around and realized that Chen was supposed to visit you today. You stood up on your shaking legs and made your way to the front door. You hung up on the phone and let him in. Chen took in you appearance: tousled hair, clothes almost undone and the tear treaks down your face. Chen immediately closed the door and pulled you in a hug. You laid your head against his shoulder and silently cried, cluching on to him like he was your life line. Now he was.

 

Chen led you to the couch and sat you down, he found a blanket and laid it around your shaking shoulders. You told him about the nightmare. About how real it seemed, about how terrified you were. When you were done Chen kissed your tears away and smiled softly at you while pulling you to him, holding you tight.

 

"Don't worry anymore ____. I'm here," he said. You nodded your head and he continued: "Nothing's gonna harm you while I'm here. I'll chase the nighmares away," he finished and kissed you head.

 

"C-can you stay here...?" You asked him, your voice muffled. Chen chuckled and nodded his head. He let you go and made his way to the kitchen to warm up some milk for you, to sleep better. He gave you the mug and you finished it fast. He then led you to your bedroom and laid down on the bed with you. Your head laid on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, while he hugged you. Chen started to sing to you, a lullaby. A Chinese lullaby he had learned while in China. You smiled as you fell asleep again, but this time the nightmares never returned.