When you're wearing his clothes

EXO-M Scenarios

 

When you're wearing his clothes

Kris - Wu Yi Fan

Written by: CK0330

b8d29accf674cfc9160218a985996f95.jpg

 

You giggled as you looked at yourself in the mirror. Kris had forgotten some of this clothes when he was here the last time and for fun, you decided to try it on. It was black jeans with a white and black striped shirt. Of course, the pants were a bit big for you and the shirt almost reached your knees.

 

You were posing when your phone started beeping. You rushed over to the bed and picked the phone up. Kris' name appeared on the display. You smiled and answered the call. "Hey, Kris".

"Hey, i'm outside your apartment right now. Can you hurry and open the door? The fans are almost killing me out here".

"Okay!" You hung up and ran towards the door. Just as you reached for the door knob, you remembered you were still wearing Kris' clothes. "... maybe he won't notice?" You took a deep breath and opened the door. Kris ran inside and quickly closed the door. He locked the door and sighed in relief.

"Thank god..." He turned to look at you. "Hey, ____" He kissed you and took his shoes off. Yes, he didn't notice! Now, if only you could get to your room to change. You walked towards your room, but suddenly you couldn't walk any further. Someone was holding your Kris shirt. You turned and that someone turned out to be Kris. He looked down at you. You bit your bottom lip as his eyes met yours. "Those clothes look strangely familiar... It almost looks like the clothes i left here yesterday" He said as he crossed his arms, glaring at you.

"What a coincidence, huh?" You laughed awkwardly as you walked into your room, but he followed you.

"Yeah, coincidence. Tell me, when you buy clothes, do you always buy clothes that are no where near your size?"

"Eh... sometimes" You replied as you looked down at the floor, feeling a little guilty. You regretted putting on Kris' clothes now.

"I see... It's a strange coincidence, don't you think? You're wearing clothes that looks alot like the ones i left her and they seem to fit me too. So weird".

"Alright! Enough!" You shouted as you threw your arms out and sighed. "It's your clothes, okay?"

He chuckled and kissed the top of your head. "I know, i was just playing with you. So tell me, why are you wearing my clothes?"

"I just... wanted to try them on".

He nodded again and put both of his hands on your hips. You looked up at his face. "I don't know who looks better in my clothes, you or me" He looked down at your body again. "I think we both look absolutely fabulous in my clothes. Perhaps i should share my clothes with you?"

You rolled your eyes and got out of his grip. "I'm taking them off right now".

He smirked and placed himself in a comfortable position on the bed. "Go ahead".

"Go" You pointed to the door that led to the living room.

He playfully shook his head. "I'm quite comfortable where i am right now".

You sighed. "If you don't go out right now, i will give these clothes to your fans outside".

"Alright, alright" He stood up. He looked at you one more time. "Keep the shirt. It looks good on you. It's my favorite shirt, but i'll give it to you, so be sure to sleep in it every night and wear it all the time".

"How can i wear it all the time? If i don't wash it, i'll smell".

"But if you wash it, my scent will disappear" He leaned closer to you and sniffed. "Smells good to me. Don't wash it".

 

You rolled your eyes as Kris walked out of your room, closing the door. But you smiled as you looked in the mirror.