When you see him shirtless

EXO-M Scenarios

 

When you see him shirtless

Luhan - Lu Han

Written by: CK0330

8edd3f8ca307906b400a03348d7561df.jpg

 

You closed your laptop as you stared into space in shock. Luhan peeked up at you from playing on his phone. "You okay?"

You looked up at him and your eyes grew wider. You hid under the blanket. "I'm fine..." 

Luhan removed the blanket. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing..." You looked down, but your eyes kept moving up to Luhan's body. You felt your cheeks turn red and quickly looked down at the bed. He looked at you confused for a second, before grabbing your laptop and opening it. You looked up at him in shock. "NO!" But it was too late. He had already seen it.

He looked up at you with a smirk. "You search for pictures of me online?"

"No... i just looked..."

"I can see that" He looked down at the laptop again and his smile grew wider. "So did you like what you saw?" He said as he turned the laptop towards you.

You looked up at the laptop, then him and then down. "Stop it" You said as you closed the laptop that was revealing a picture of Luhan - shirtless.

"But you know..." He crawled over the bed and over to you with a playful smirk on his face. "You don't have to search for pictures of me. You can just take your own" He opened your drawer and took out your camera. He gave it to you and lied down on the bed, with his head resting in his hand, posing for the camera. "Come on, take the picture. And later we'll go over to the shirtless ones"