When he cleans your room

EXO-M Scenarios

When he cleans your room

Chen - Kim Jongdae

Written by: Sakura19Haruno95

 

-hm00IvWnHI.jpg

 

Chen was humming as he cleaned the house while you were away. You had visited your grandparents and he wanted to surprise you when you came home. You two didn't live together, but Chen had a key to your appartment, so he could come and go as he liked. Currently he was finished with the living room, kitchen and the bath room. The last one, was your room. Honestly, he didn't to clean your room. Not that it was too messy, but because he didn't want to intrude your privacy. But he was determined to finish the work he started.

 

When he was outside of your door, he in a huge breath and walked in. The room was very neat, only a couple of clothing here and there, so it wasn't much to clean. He picked up the clothes and threw them inside the basket in her room for cleaning later. Then he saw a picture on the ground. It was of you, obviously, but there was someone else there too. Chen frowned and picked up the picture. You were in there with another man... it was recent too. Chen frowned even harder and turned as the front door opened.

 

"I'm home!" you shouted, you knew Chen was there. Chen moved into the living room where you were and showed you the picture. Your eyes widened and you reached out to take it from him, but he held it above you so you couldn't reach it. "Chen, give it back to me..." Chen shock his head no.

 

"Who is this?" he asked.

 

"It's not someone you know," you said, "give it here!" you jumped after the picture. You managed to get it and dusted it off. You glared at Chen for almost ruining the picture.

 

"This man," he said pointing at the picture, "who is he?" he asked. Then it made sense. Chen was jealous...

 

"He's my cousin," you said, Chen widened his eyes and look to the floor, "he had to go to the military today. He asked if I wanted to hang out with him before he left." you said and smiled at the picture. "You can say," you started, "he was more like an older brother to me," you finished.

 

"I'm sorry," Chen embraced you, "I won't jump to conclusions like tha again..." he whispered in your hair. You smiled and moved your head to kiss his lips.

 

"I know," you whispered against his lips and sealed them together.