When he gives you a promise

EXO-M Scenarios

 

When he gives you a promise

Kris - Wu Yi Fan

 

13eef460348b2c4a.jpg

 

You were walking down the streets of Shanghai with your boyfriend Kris. Yes, your boyfriend was the leader of EXO-M. You smile every time you think of it. Who would have thought that a normal girl like you would be the girlfriend of Kris?! If someone came up to you a year ago and told you that you would be with the leader of the popular EXO-M, you would've said they were crazy and hit them on their heads. But here you were, in Chinas most romantic city, on a date!

 

"What are you thinking of love?" Kris asked as he led you to a restaurant. You laughed and told him it was nothing, Kris glanced at your face and saw your sparkling eyes and smiled. He pulled out the chair for you and sat down by the table. You ordered food and had some wine. You two talked and laughed a lot. And when it was time to go home, Kris being the gentleman he is, followed you all the way home.

 

"Thank you for tonight," you said and smiled up at him. Kris smiled and pecked your lips. As you were about to go inside your house Kris stopped you and held out a bucket of white roses. You took them and Kris said: "I promise you I will love you until the last rose withers," he finished with a long kiss on your lips. You didn't understand what he ment but you were tired and wanted to go to bed.

 

After a week all of the roses had withered, except for one. You were getting suspicious about the rose and stared to touch it. It was plastic! Kris gave you a plastic rose, but then you remembered his words from a feew ago: 'I will love you until the last rose witheres,* you found yourself smiling. Plastic couldn't wither, which means his love for you would never go away.

 

That was his promise to you, from now and to forever.