When you go to the beach

EXO-M Scenarios

 

When you go to the beach

Xiumin - Kim Min Seok

 

aaa80232jw1e33k6gt16aj.jpg

 

"Are we there yet?" asked an impatient bouncing Xiumin from beside you in the buss.

 

"Soon," you said and sighed again, "just five more minutes, Xiumin." Xiumin smiled and nodded his head and contunied to bounce in his seat. You just shock your head and though about how you could have gotten such a childish person as your boyfriend. But he was cute and nice and he treated you like a princess, so you would never complain about him. 

 

You arrived at your destination and the both of you got off the buss and Xiumin ran toward the beach, you smiled and walked behind him. Xiumin found a place for you in the shade, you easily get sunburnt wether you use sunlotion or not. When you had put your things down and changed to a bikini Xiumin draged you to the ocean you laughed as he tripped and planted face first in the water. You bent down to help him up, but he draged you down in the water with him. And accidentally you landed on him, he grabed a hold of your wait as a reflex. You both laughed.

 

"This was nice," you said as you sat beside Xiumin on the sand bank. You had played all day in the water, and now you were relaxing. Watching the sun set in the horizon. Xiumin took your hand in his and pecked your cheek. You giggled and layed your head on his shoulder. Xiumin started humming to their song "My Lady" and you felt yourself getting sleepy. He noticed that and picked you up and carried you to your towels and dried you off. You put on your clothes yourself and was half sleepwalking to the buss stop. Xiumin chuckled as he watched you stumble as you walked, he saw you almost fell and caught you just in time.

 

"I'm tired..." you said and clinged onto Xiumin for support.

 

"Don't worry, you'll be home soon," he said with a smile and kissed your cheek. You smiled and closed your eyes, feeling the heat radiating from your boyfriend. As you sat in the buss on the way home, you fell asleep against the window. Xiumin thought it looked uncomfortable for you so he carefully placed your head on his shoulder. When you reached your appartment he carried you inside and placed you on your bed. He tucked you in the blankets, pecked your lips, whispered good night and left some roses for you on your nightstand. He didn't forget to write you a note, he placet it with the roses.

 

'Happy annivarsary, my love~'.