Meeting

Wipe The Tears

Krystal POV

It happened about 2 months ago when I met him...

-Flashback-

I called out to my mum, "Mum, I don't want to!" Mum then shouted from the kitchen "Come on! It won't take long, I just need soy sauce." I walked to the kitchen and replied "Fine." She gave me a piece of paper and money, I was pushed out of the house with my normal clothes, shorts and a T-shirt with my hair down really different from when I'm in school. I didn't have my glasses with me as well. I walked down to the convenience store close by.

I went in and brought the things on the list and obviously it wasn't just soy sauce, I sighed looking at the long list but still brought everything on the list. I was leaving the convenience store until I saw a cyclist coming towards me. I slide to the side trying to dodge the cyclist but this lead to the bag of things I just brought fall onto the ground. I couldn't be bothered to shout back so I just kneel down picking it up when I suddenly notice someone helping me pick up the things. I looked up to see who it was and realise it was Minho, he looked at me and blinked "You're Krystal right?" I couldn't believe the most popular boy in school would know me and I nodded my head, I quickly took the things from his hand and put it in my bag. I rushed away without saying anything to him. I didn’t even thank him which I felt really bad about.

The next it repeats as my mum lately have a habit of forgetting to buy products so I had to buy it for her. I was walking down the street when I notice that right outside the convenience store where the bench was, Minho was sitting on it. I quickly walked pass him and brought the things in the convenience store and quickly walked out but he saw me when I was about to leave. "Krystal" He shouted from the bench he was sitting at. I looked over at him and smiled awkwardly, "Hey." I waved at him and then Minho put his hand next to him and said "Sit down. Let's talk." He smiled at me; I couldn't help but followed his order.

It was very strange as we were just talking like normal, like we were friends. On the other hand, when we are in school we have no contact with each other at all. He was really different from when he's in school but then again I looked different in school too so I don't really blame him. After a week of talking outside the convenience store he just popped the question, "Krystal, will you be my girlfriend?" I stared at him with my eyes wide open as I was so shock by his sudden confession and without thinking, I agreed "Yes." Of course, you could say I was so stupid. So stupid to say yes to someone you only formally met a week ago. He then answered "Great. Well, the thing is it'll be a secret because I'm a popular guy and you're not really so if I tell..." I nodded my head and responded "Yeh, I understand."

-End of Flashback-

That's how it all began; I guess it's been about 2 months since that day we were dating secretly. To be honest, I don't even know why he would choose me anyway. You're probably wondering why I wear glasses, plaits my hair when I'm in school well my mum have a thing of me looking clever but also because I didn't really like to get notice by others, this would help me. Also it's too troublesome to be in a relationship so I just didn't care until I met Minho, I don't know how my heart was attracted to him.

Anyway, back to present. I was sitting down with Minho next to me. I got up from the sofa and pulled him "Come on! Let's go out!" He was still sitting on the sofa, I let go giving up and he responded "Go where?" I stared at him and asked "Have you forgotten? You promised me you would help me to choose a birthday present for Onew!" He looked up at me and answered "Just get him anything like books? Games?" I was standing there, folding my arms "No, it wouldn't be a good present and he probably doesn't like that." Minho stood up and said "You know, I don't like it when you talk about other guys." I was about to walk to his room, to get my clothes (No, I do not live with him but when going out with him I have to look different therefore some clothes it's here to easily go out with him) I turned around facing him "How could you be jealous when I'm just getting a present for my best friend?" I carried on walking and I got changed in the room. Then we went outside to the mall.

 

__________________________________________________________________

Okay, I realise how boring the beginning is~ but trust me it will become interesting~ really twisted XD

This is simply just introducing each and putting some Minstal love~ ^^

More to come, tomorrow~ XP