Innocent Love?

Wipe The Tears

Krystal POV

"How about this?" He pointed at a small statue of 2 figures hugging each other. I took it and giggled "This! Really?" He shrugged; I put down the statue and carry on looking. Minho then said next to me "I don't actually know him so I can't really help." I looked at him and replied "I just need you to give me some ideas." He then clicked his finger and replied "Oh I know, how about getting him a girlfriend?" I stared at him and asked "And how am I going to do that?" He suggested "Putting your friend with him?" I carried on looking at the shelves and stated "I can't. My friend already has someone in mind." He then called out "Krystal, how about this?" I turned to see it and it was a toy bunny. I then scolded "Okay, be serious now!" I walked away from him and then he questioned "Why? What's wrong with that?" He followed behind me and I responded "Oh yeh, why don’t you buy it?" Both of us were just laughing.

I was walking home with Minho, we were holding hands. I sighed "Great. What am I going to do now? I haven't got his present yet." We were walking slowly home and then Minho reassured me "I'm sure you'll find something." I looked at him "Well, if you helped me then I would have!" I was still walking as he didn’t say anything. Suddenly, he stopped me from walking and looked at me in the eyes; he then apologised "I'm sorry." He held onto both of my hand, I smiled "Do I look like I'll get mad easily?" He then smiled as well, putting his arm around my shoulder with that we carried on walking. Honestly, I enjoy the little walk we have together because he always shows how much he cares for me.

Minho POV

We were just walking home, sending Krystal off. She sighed "Great. What am I going to do now? I haven't got his present yet." She look so depressed, I want to make her happy again so I reassured her "I'm sure you'll find something." She looked at me "Well, if you helped me then I would have!" I stayed silent and thought I acted so stupid today because I didn't want her to think about other guy. It really did annoyed me as it should be a date between me and Krystal but instead she have been thinking about that Onew guy. I stopped walking, turned Krystal to face me and took hold of her hands, I wanted to apologise for being so stupid because Krystal sincerely wanted to find something and I didn't help at all. I apologised "I'm sorry." I looked at her in the eyes; there it was the smile "Do I look like I'll get mad easily?" I couldn't help myself but to smile at her response, we carried on walking but my arm was around her shoulder this time. She is so beautiful when she smiles I thought as we were walking down the street.

Krystal POV

"I'm home!" I shouted closing the door and took off my shoes. My mum asked me if I find anything for Onew yet but obviously not and it's the day after tomorrow. I went upstairs and went on the computer after taking a shower. I wanted to look for some ideas on what I should be getting for him since Onew was someone I knew for years which is one of the reason why it is so hard. I mean I just gave him money last year because I didn't know what to get for him. I took a deep sigh until I saw someone wrote on the internet 'Homemade Birthday Cake would be the easiest option to choose.' I clicked my finger and thought why didn't I think of that? It is simple but yet sincere because you spent the time to make it. That's it, I'll make a birthday cake for him tomorrow night so I could bring it to school the day after tomorrow. With that, I shut my computer down and jumped on my bed. I slowly fell asleep and thought wait need to phone Minho. I got my mobile phone and saw a text from Minho, it said:

Night night sweety. You must be tired so don't ring me tonight. My baby must have enough sleep. Love you :D

I smiled after seeing the text and texted back:

Night honey. Love you too <3

I was in my bed slowly falling asleep; I smiled at the thought of Minho. Is this the thought of innocently falling in love? Well I admit, it does make you feel happy and you couldn't help but smile.

 

___________________________________________________________________

Just a short chapter~ ^^ as I wanted to update on Minstal love~

The tricky situation will start soon~ XP

Enjoy~