Comfort

Wipe The Tears

Krystal POV

I got ready to go out when I heard my mum shouted from the living room. “Krystal!” She ran towards me as I was putting on my shoes and asked “Are you okay?” I looked at my mum and smiled “Yep, I’m fine!” She was looking worry but I quickly patted her and assured “Come on! Everything is fine!” I smiled brightly at my mum as I was leaving the house; I wanted to make sure that she doesn’t feel bad about it. Honestly, I knew this kind of problem would occur to me and Minho it just the matter of time. I don’t blame my mum because I know that this problem was between us. It’s as if we were not meant to be. I started walking down the street trying to meet the others at the train station as we will be going to the aquarium because IU really wanted to go have fun there; we haven’t been to it for so long.

I arrived at the train station and I could see IU, Taeyang and Onew already. IU pointed at her watch and complained “You’re late again!” I scratched my head and replied “Yes, but for one minute!” IU then responded “That still mean you’re late!” Taeyang and Onew just laughed at us. Taeyang stopped and said “You girls are still lively as ever. Nice to see you again Krystal.” He smiled at me and I just smiled back. Onew looked at me and asked, “You okay?” I looked at him and responded “I’m fine. Let’s go!” I linked arms with IU who was beside Taeyang but now I was dragging her away. If you’re wondering about this is that IU already told Onew that she just wanted to have a little friend gathering rather than a double date which made me feel a bit better.

The time passes as we were on the train because Taeyang knew the train journey will be about 30 minutes so he brought the playing cards along with him. We ended up playing cards which helped as I didn’t feel that awkward with Onew anymore. When we arrived at the station we got off and to the aquarium as me and IU were really excited so we ran inside with the guys following us from behind. It was really fun, we were just looking around and there were so many other people at the aquarium, I feel so happy looking at the beautiful sea creatures making me forget about all the problems I had. It was a good idea I came here with my friends, I thought as I was staring at all 3 of them who was looking at the fishes and laughing.

Soon after, I suggested "How about we split?" IU raised her eyebrow looking at me as she must have thought that I didn't want to be alone with Onew but to be honest, I can't let my best friend not having any alone time with her boyfriend and I wanted to talk to Onew anyway, this was a good idea. Taeyang asked "Are you sure? I mean we're having fun together right?" I put my hands around IU's shoulder and answered "I want my best friend to have some time with her boyfriend." I pushed her lightly towards Taeyang. Onew smiled and replied "Yeh, why don't you guys have fun? I'll look after Krystal!" I hit Onew's arm lightly and complained "Yah, you mean I will look after you!"  He scratches his head and shrugged "Whatever, it's the same!" All of us just laughed and we went to our separate way even though IU still had an unsure expression on her face but I gave her a bright smile to reassure her.

When they left, me and Onew decided that we should have some ice cream since it was a hot day. We went right outside to see the ice cream store by the side of the aquarium there were a long queue so we had a last minute change of plan which was just simply getting a milkshake from the store next door. We stood there looking up at the menu to see what milkshake we could order. Onew started teasing me saying that I should get something fat free as I was gaining weight, of course I was yelling at him which lead us into laughing so hard, people were probably thinking we were some weirdos. While we were laughing suddenly someone grabbed my hand tightly from behind...

_________________________________________________________________________

I love how I'm playing with you guys mind~ XP jokes~ love you all <3

So what happens next?~

Keep supporting this story please <3