Painful

Wipe The Tears

Krystal POV

When I was finishing changing, we were walking down the street holding hand and he asked "What you want to do today?" I stared at him and replied "Don't know." He suggested "Let's watch a movie?" I nodded my head and I was pulled by him to the cinema. We were looking at the screen to see what was available then he said "A comedy show? Or Action?" Strange, he didn't suggest the romantic films but I know it's not really his thing as for me I don't really care, it doesn't really bother me. I stated "Action." Then he responded "I'll get the tickets, you get the popcorn and drinks?" He winked at me and left to the ticket booth, I went to line up to get some popcorn and drinks. Minho returned with the tickets on his hand and he happily said "We got the seats we always get! Right in the middle!" We always get seats in the middle row around K and L as it would be the best view. I smiled at him and we were holding hands until a voice similar to Yoona was heard, he let go of my hand. It wasn't the first time, this is when I slowly slipped away from him. When she was gone, he pulled me next to him and we were buying the popcorn, drinks and went straight to watch the movie.

Minho POV

I walked in my flat and saw Krystal laying on the sofa, I couldn't help myself but to sneak to her and looking at her face closely. She opened her eyes, that's when I thought I should give her a surprise kiss. I kissed her lips and it taste so sweet. She quickly stood up blushing so much. I asked "Tired sweety?" She looked at me and replied "Not really..." Her face was still so red which I find it so cute. She rushed to my room, locked it and shouted "I'll be changing!" I smiled as I remember the way she was blushing. She must have felt so embarrassed.

We went to the cinema, she wanted to see an Action movie so I was buying the ticket. Luckily, the seats were where we always sit, in the middle L 14, 15. I ran over to Krystal who was still in line and told her while holding her hand, "We got the seats we always get! Right in the middle!" She smiled at me, we looked back at the counter but when I heard Yoona's voice right behind us coming closer. I quickly let go of Krystal's hand, this is when she slowly slipped away. I thought to myself Yoona just have to come at that time. When I saw Yoona leaving the cinema from the corner of my eyes, I pulled Krystal's arm having her next to me and we were buying the popcorn, drinks and went straight to watch the movie.

Krystal POV

While we were watching the movie, I thought that I was so stupid to think that maybe he wouldn't care. It's been 2 months and it still seems like Minho care about his image. It's true that I don't want to pull his popularity down because of me. I sighed while watching the movie but when Minho looked over to me, I quickly gave him a smile.

When we finished the movie, we had dinner at the noodle bar as I wanted to go to the convenience store to buy the ingredients for Onew's cake. We went in the convenience store and he began "So you're making a homemade birthday cake for him?" I looked around the store, picking the flour up and replied "Yep." He then responded "Wow, I didn't know you can cook." I looked over at him and commented "I had to know because my mum thinks a girl should know this." I carried on walking to find the chocolate icings. He demanded "Then, you must cook me something!" I picked up all the ingredients and replied "If you want." He held my one hand that was free but was stopped when Yuri voice was heard "Oh, Minho!" I quickly slipped away to the counter and brought the things, leaving the convenience store holding the bag of ingredients in my hand.

From the outside, I could see Minho and Yuri talking that's when I decided that I should just leave. I wonder how long will this last? And I was starting to get this painful feeling inside my heart. I thought how long can I stand hiding every time we go out. I was beginning to feel depressed. When I went home, I took over the kitchen to make the chocolate cake for Onew, I thought that this will make me feel better as I began. My mobile started ringing.

 

______________________________________________________

I've been really lazy T.T it's not a good thing~ XD

I'll update tomorrow~ <3