Searching For You

Wipe The Tears

After the karaoke party, I ended up walking home with Onew because… I actually don’t even know the reason myself. I mean I was crying on his shoulder and then I went to the toilet, just to check my face to see if it was obvious that I’ve been crying. I went back in the room and saw IU standing there singing happily. I guess everything went well and we ended up singing birthday song to Onew. After that we were just singing like crazy, I needed to explode everything out and just have fun especially because I didn’t want to worry Onew. I was just singing and dancing like crazy with IU whereas Onew was just singing all out, we had so much fun and I was so glad that I came to this place. It really helped me, I was glad to have friends like them.

We were walking home as Onew’s house was the same way as me but just further down, it used to be us walking home all the time. However, when I began dating with Minho I didn’t get time to walk home with him anymore even though he doesn’t really say anything. We walked a few steps, I feel really awkward maybe it’s been a really long time. He then spoke, “Thanks for the cake! It’s really tasty.” I smiled at him and then he complimented me again “I didn’t know you’re that good at making cake. You should cook for me more.” I though to myself, that sound like something Minho would say. I shake my head so that I would be able to stop myself from thinking about him. Onew saw this and touches my forehead and asked “Are you okay?” His face came closer to me while touching my forehead; I couldn’t help myself but blush as I remember Onew didn’t really like getting close to girls so I thought that this was strange. I looked away and then he quickly step back from me and apologised “Sorry.” I then replied “It’s okay. I’m sorry for making you worry.” He carried on walking while I was still standing there then he turned around and responded “Come on. We are best friends right?” I smiled and quickly ran to walk next to him. What he said was true, we walked home and was just talking like the old times, joking around saying that he was old and teasing him, back to the old times.

Minho POV

I sat on the bench and was lost. I didn’t know what I should be doing right at this moment. I looked at the time on my phone and realise it was 7:09 already, I remember Krystal saying that she have to go to the karaoke to celebrate Onew’s birthday. I stood up and quickly ran to the karaoke place.

As I was running to the karaoke place, I asked the person at the counter “Hi! Is there someone called Krystal who came here?” Oh wait, how would this person know anyway. She answered “I’m sorry we can’t tell this information.” She carried on looking at the computer on his counter, I quickly ran to the karaoke rooms to see if I would see Krystal in one of the room. There was people trying to stop me but I carried on, however I couldn’t spot Krystal in any of the windows at the door of the room.

I walked outside and looked at the street side to side. The problem is that I don’t know which karaoke Krystal was talking about so I had no idea where I should be going. I just went to the karaoke place that I usually go. I ran to the other karaoke place I know, I rushed in looking at the doors to the karaoke rooms but I couldn’t find her at all. I was sweating like crazy, I couldn’t stop panting as I stopped at the middle of the street. I stared at the ground blankly wondering what I should do.

I decided that I should just go home as it was already nearly 9, when I was walking home I saw two people waiting for me outside my flat. I walked closer and realise it was Jonghyun and Yuri. When they saw me, Jonghyun scolded “Do you know how long we waited for you man?” Yuri did the same thing, “Why didn’t you pick up your phone? I phoned you like million times!” I could see they were really angry. I took my phone out from my pocket and realise I had 22 miss calls. Both of them gave me death glare but didn't say anything. I then asked "So, why are you guys here again?" I scratched my head as I didn't really care about anything right now. Yuri then exclaimed "Don't you remember? You promise us you'll go to Yoona's party at 7 and now it's 9!" I stared at her and replied "Oh.." As I remembered but to be honest, I wasn't going anyway. Jonghyung then stated "Don't you 'Oh' me! We've been waiting for 2 hours so don't tell me you're not going!" Both of them folded their arms and still gave me more death glares. I was about to answer saying that I won't be going however, I was dragged by Yuri into Jonghyun car and we left. I know that once they're determine to do something nothing can stop them, I thought to myself I'll just stop by, saying hi and leave as I really don't feel like going to a party especially after what happened between me and Krystal. I know that she must be really mad at what I said, I was just too much and I know that. I hate the fact I couldn't do anything. I was thinking about this during the car journey.

We arrived at Yoona's party at her house, I was just standing there and lots of girls came towards me saying hi but I just ignored most of them or just smiled at them. Yoona came over to me with a girl next to her and greeted "Minho, what's wrong with you? Come on, you should be happy at my party!" She gave me a light smack on my arm, I gave a fake smiled and then said "Better." I continued "So, I don't see the point here. I'm going to go now." Yoona pulled my arm and replied "Well, at least dance! Oh wait, forgot to introduce my cousin. This is Eunseo." She pointed at the girl next to her and I just responded "Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Minho." I looked back at Yoona and added "Look, I'm not in the mood for parties." I was about to leave the place but I was grabbed by someone, I looked back thinking that it must be Yoona but it was the girl Eunseo, I stared at her and I asked "What?" I could see Yoona already left and I thought that's strange. Eunseo then replied "Minho, I need help. Will you help me please?" She was giving me the puppy eyes but of course this kind of thing doesn't work for me. However, I knew if I said no she would continue to bother me so I thought might as well help her and leave. I agreed "Fine. What is it?" Eunseo smiled and answered "Well, I can't find my bag in that room. Can you help me find it?" I looked at the direction she was pointing at and she added "It will be fast. I just need to find my bag." She was holding onto my arm but I was backing away, trying to make her stop holding my arm and I replied "Okay, I'll just find your bag and leave." I walked to the direction where the room was and she was following behind me.

I opened the door and seeing at the ground there were so many bags thrown there. I kneel down to go through the bags and asked "What does your bag look like?" I was still going through all the bags. Eunseo quietly closed the door behind her and locked it, she answered "It's a red, small bag." She stood closer to me while I was still going through the bags. I stood up and turned around to face her because I felt like she was too close to me. I questioned "What?" I looked at the door and it was closed so I added, "Why did you locked the door?" She walked closer to me, my face was inches away from her and then she leaned forward...

____________________________________________________________

Not a long chapter but enjoy~ ><

soooo *cough* guess what will happen next... I won't tell you O.O

love you guys <3