Announcement

Wipe The Tears

Krystal POV

The Talent show was starting and at the backstage, I could see everyone was getting nervous. I could hear the cheer from outside which was making me excited even though I wasn't going to perform. I sat at the front row close to the stage with Onew beside me; we were one of the backstage helper which means if there are problems we would come running. It was after a few groups when unexpectedly, one of the teacher announced "We have a special performance today. Give your applause to Minho Choi." Everyone was screaming and clapping, I was just staring at the stage which I could see him standing there. His eyes were on me. He began, "I will be singing, Hit Me by SHINee." Again, the claps and screams could be heard loudly but were stopped when the music starts playing.

[I took out some of the main points of the song]

Honestly, I know it was my fault.
But, because of this stupid thing called pride,
I break down everyday
Words sharp as knives dig into your heart.
Don't be angry.
I wish you'd just hit me.
At least that way,
I hope you could feel better.
Hit me as much as I hurt you.
This is not goodbye right? It can't be...
No, it's only my thinking right?
This thing called pride tells me to wait for your call everyday.

I was fiddling with my fingers as I could see his eyes were looking at me, I was getting a bit nervous. My heart was beating so fast, I took glimpse at him a few times as I couldn't help it. The lyrics of the song really reminds me of what happened between me and Minho, is this how he feels I wonder to myself. When the song finished, he announced "That song... It was dedicated for someone." I looked at him, he was staring at me and then he continued, "I was being so stupid, I acted so dumb. I feel really sorry. I know she's really mad at me but I don't want to let go..." I was shocked at his confession, then I remembered what he said earlier about showing me. I thought no he's not going to tell everyone. He then took a deep breath, and said "That person is..." As he was saying this I quickly ran to the lights and microphone system at the power place and turned everything off.

After this, I could hear people chatting away some were screaming, I went on the stage even though I couldn't really see clearly because it was quite dark but there was a small light shining from outside which helped me. I immediately grabbed Minho hand and ran outside. I kept running and running until that I felt like it would be a safe place, we were out of the school and at the park close by. I let go of his hand when I stopped and quickly turned around to him while saying, "Yah, are you crazy?" He looked at me and asked "What?" I nodded my head and gave a fake smile, "Oh I see, you're trying to make me regret for making you unpopular?" He was still staring at me and replied "Why would you think that?" I shake my head and yelled, "Nobody told you to tell the whole school!" He responded, "I wanted to show you how much I love you!" My eyes were wide open, the 3 words hit me hard and I was speechless. He continued "You were avoiding me... I didn't know what to do and I thought that I must let you know. I can't let you go Krystal." He was looking at me with his sad looking eyes, I felt like my heart was beginning to melt. I shook my head as I really don't want to be hurt from him again, I didn't want to fall into the trap again. Suddenly, he took hold my hand and sincerely said, "I'm sorry for what I said. I never meant what I said; I hate myself for saying those words making you feel so much pain and being mad at me." I answered "There's nothing you can do now. I'm with someone else now." As I was saying this I looked down at the ground. His grip was tighter so I looked at him then he responded, "But do you love him?" I bit my lips as I didn't know how to answer to that question. He resumed, "Please Krystal, I really do love you. I didn't know what to do when you were gone; all I can do is think about you. I wanted you to hit me as hard as possible because I hurt you too much." Hearing these words, tears starts to form in my eyes, I was staring into his eyes and I could feel his sincerity. He added, "Give me a chance, I promise I won't make you cry ever again." Tears started dripping down my face, I nodded my head, holding his hand and I cried, "Minho." It was the only word I could say, he smiled and hugged me tightly. I kept crying and crying, I become so soft hearted seeing him so weak it makes me wanting to be with him.

After that, we just sat at the bench quietly we didn't say a word, he put his arm around my shoulder and we were just watching the sunset, it was beautiful I think I would never forget about this day. However, my phone started to ring so I thought I should answer it but when I was taking the phone out I saw 'Onew' was written on my phone. I looked at Minho immediately and he looked back and asked "What?" I showed the phone to him and he replied, "Ah, should we tell him?" I shake my head, and responded "No... I mean yes. Not now, I'm not ready yet." He had one of his eyebrow up looking at me and answered "What? It's not like you're confessing to him..." I replied "But he's my best friend and I don't want to hurt him..." He nodded his head and said "How about... talking to him together? We will explain together!" I smiled and nodded my head. He then added, "So don't talk to him now, just text normal things. We'll talk to him at school." I shrugged "Okay okay." I texted 'Sorry, Onew. I had an emergency call from my parent. I'll text you later.' I hated to lie but I know this was the only way to settle things at the moment. I put my phone away and then started "Umm... Minho, are you wearing the necklace?" I was staring at the sunset when I said that, he replied while looking at me, "Necklace?" I looked at him and pointed towards his neck. He smiled "Of course I am, I would think about you this way." I blushed at his response and I put my hand near my neck. He added "You don't want me to wear it?" I looked at him and responded "Yes, I mean no. I want you to wear it." He smirked at me and the grip he had on my shoulder was tighter, I added "Actually, I've been wearing mine and didn't take it off." My hand was still on my neck when I turned around to face him, Minho quickly kissed me on the lips. It made me so happy. We were just talking and having fun, going to have dinner as well after I got changed at his place. He took me home afterwards.

Everything happened so fast, it was too good to be true. I mean it feels like I fell in love with Minho again and I don't think I would be able to stop this from happening, in my mind I started asking myself, 'How long can we last?'

__________________________________________________________

Kind of surprised myself~ with the busy packing I managed to write 3 chapters <3