Without You

Wipe The Tears

Krystal POV

When I got home, I quickly took a shower and while I was drying my hair, I received a text message from IU. I looked at the message on my mobile phone as it was vibrating.

The message read:

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys about tomorrow. Since it's Saturday, I asked Taeyang on a date! Well, not really but I said I will be going out with you guys and I asked him to join us. You guys don't mind right?

I replied:

I can't say no because you already asked him. Thanks for telling us after you asked him. What a great friend.

IU:

Haha, sorry. You're my friend you're meant to help me! Anyway, we're meeting tomorrow at the amusement park around 11.

Me:

Okayyy, meet you there then. I never realise little IU would be such a brave girl asking a guy out.

IU:

Yah, don't call me little! I'm grown up now. Anyway, I must sleep now. Need to look good for the date, I mean the 'day out'. Night. xx

I closed my mobile phone after seeing IU's text as I thought that I shouldn't bother her, I continued blow drying my hair. However, I received another text messages so I took my phone and realise it was Onew. It reads:

 

Krys, you know about IU's date tomorrow. I can't believe she didn't asked us before. But I’m looking forward to it.

Me:

Yes, it makes people go crazy thing when you're in love. That's what people say. I'm looking forward to it too. See you tomorrow Onew, sweet dreams.

Onew:

You too, night Krys.

My hair was dry so I just jumped on the bed to fall asleep. It was a long day today. I was really tired, my eyes was so tired from crying I decided to just not think of anything and fall asleep as I didn't want to cry anymore. Especially for a guy like Minho, I don't think he really cares. I hit my head as I know I was beginning to think about him and I covered my head with my blanket, I slowly began to fall asleep from the exhaustion.

Next day, I woke up and was just doing homework then I went to prepare myself as I remembered I had to go out with IU, Onew and that guy Taeyang. I went downstairs and told my parent about this, they just let me go, I guess because I wasn't the young girl now they seem to be more open. I mean of course, I still have to come home before 11pm but if I do come home late and I text/phone them they wouldn't really mind, they trust me I think that's a nice way to put it.

I begin to walk out of the house; I thought to myself what today is going to be like. While I was walking, I walked pass the convenience store, I looked at the bench outside and thought of Minho. I smiled slightly and was quickly sadden remembering what happened yesterday. That's right we broke up, we have nothing to do with each other especially with what he said. I hit my head again as I wanted to stop myself thinking of him, people were just staring at me thinking that I was some crazy weirdo so I kind of speed walk pass them with my head down.

When I arrived, I could see they were already waiting for me. I didn’t think that I would be the last one to arrive. IU stared at me and questioned “Where have you been?” I then replied “I’m a girl so what do you expect…” Onew laughed at my comment, giving me a thumb up and said “Nice one.” Taeyang smiled as well and stated “You guys must be really good friend.” We looked at each other and IU responded “Yeh right. They like to tease me.” I looked at Onew and rolled my eyes “I wonder why.” This is when IU nudges me with her arm, Onew just shrugged his shoulder.  After this, we just went to the amusement park, it was really fun since I haven’t been to the amusement park for a long time. We first went to some rides around 1 we sat at the cafe to have our lunch. When we finished having our lunch, I suggest "How about some alone time?" Taeyang looked at me with a confuse look and on the other hand, IU was gesturing the no signal. Then I remember that's right he doesn't know IU likes him yet. Onew was just standing there looking at me, I added "I mean I want some alone time with Onew." I cling my arm to Onew's arm and then secretly poked him, signalling him to say something. He responded "Yes, that's right. Can we split then?" IU smiled at us and answered "Sure." Taeyang then replied "Well, have fun guys. Let's go out again!" He started waving goodbye as he walked away with IU next to him and IU put a thumb up behind her, showing it to us. I said "I guess she liked that idea." Onew then answered, "I think so." We were both still staring at their back which was getting further and further away. I then realise my arm was still hooked onto Onew so I quickly took my arm away.

We went straight to the bench, so that we would be able to talk. He began "So are you feeling better now?" I answered "Yes, you know you're right. Maybe we were not meant to be." He looked at me and asked "I mean if you cry anymore, I feel like your eyes will pop out any minute." I lightly hit his arm and yelled "Yah" I ended up laughing. He commented "It was so fun today." I nodded my head and agreed, "I know right?! I feel so free, like all my worries was gone being on the rides." We were both staring at the sky, then I continued after a short pause "Hey, what are you doing tomorrow?" He turned to me and asked, "Nothing. Why?" I looked at him and responded "If you don't have anything to do. Let's go out tomorrow." He slowly nodded his head and questioned "Where?" I replied "Anywhere, just want to take my mind of things." We carried on looking at the sky, the sun was shining brightly on us. We decided to go to more rides before it's too late, it was so fun but we didn't get time to go on the ferris wheel which was a shame because I'll love to go on it. He walked me home as it was quite late, we talked about meeting tomorrow right outside my house because he walk pass my house anyway.

I was at home hoping that tomorrow will come fast as I was determine to do this. I wanted to go to the places I spent with Minho and trying my best to erase everything as it was too painful to do this, I believe having someone with me would be able to help me.

Meanwhile...

Minho POV

I woke up on a Saturday with a headache, I was lying on my bed and I didn't move an inch. I covered myself with my blanket because I didn't have anything to do so it doesn't matter whether I should wake up or not. I took my mobile phone which was lying at the side table beside my bed; it didn't have any miss calls except for a text message. I was hoping it would be her but it was from my cousin, Key. He was just messaging me to tell me about him coming over tomorrow so I must take him around the town here. I slowly looked at the clock on my side table and realise it was already 2, I didn't realise I was staying on my bed this late. I got up and went to the kitchen, I opened the fridge and saw the strawberry milk in my fridge, I thought to myself ah that's her favourite drink. I took it out while I was drinking it, I had my pot noodles in my hand with the hot water already poured in. I walked over to my couch; I started to remember just the day before when I kissed her on this couch. I quickly took the phone and was about to dial her number but I paused; I wasn't sure what to do. I know she's really angry at me after the mean things I said to her. I ate the noodle, today it was just a boring day. A day of thinking about her. Without her.

I asked myself 'What should I do the day without you?' After eating, I just lied on the couch in deep thoughts. My mind was filled with her.

 

______________________________________________________________

So yeh, I decided to never tell you what actually happened at the end of Chapter 8~ XD

Probably won't~ On holiday next week so I'll update this story as fast as possible~ since I want to write my other story I have in mind o.o

Sorry if this story is dragging~

I promise I'll upload 2-3 chapters in 2 days~ ^O^