We are a couple

Wipe The Tears

Minho POV

It was lunch time, I was about to walk to the cafeteria. I was at the hallway, when I saw Onew and Krystal at a distant. I saw people running at the hallway and bashed into Krystal which lead her to fall. Without knowing, I took a few steps forward but stopped myself seeing the sight of Onew grabbing Krystal's arm and her hands were on his chest. Her face was blushing, she didn't take her hands away from Onew's chest. I clutched my hand tightly into a fist and stormed forward. I stared at her and looked away. When Krystal turned around noticing me, she took her hands off him and backed away from him, looking down at the floor. I just stormed pass them and I went to the library as I felt I needed some time to be alone.

I was sitting close to the window, looking at outside and thought of the scene before with Krystal and Onew. I just punched the wall, I hated the fact that she can just move on while I'm still thinking about her. I wasn't sure how long I was in the library but there was no one around me so I'm guessing everyone went to their classroom. I heard footsteps walking towards me and I slowly turned my head around when I noticed the footsteps stopped. There, I see Krystal standing in front of me holding a sandwich, Was she worried about me? Not eaten my lunch. My eyes were looking at her and I took the sandwich slowly. She quickly turned around when she was about to leave, I grabbed her hand this is when I was standing up. She questioned, "What is it?" I lifted my hand up, the one with the sandwich and responded "What's this?" She then replied, looking at the sandwich, "A sandwich." I smiled "I knew you still care for me. Why would you give me this if you don't love me anymore?" I knew that Krystal still love me but she denied "It doesn't mean anything." I wanted her to admit it, I stated "You could have just left me but you didn't because you still care for me. You still love me!" Her eyes widen and shake her head, "No, I don't!" I thought why is she denying it, I couldn't help myself but to push her towards the bookshelves and yelled "Stop denying! Everyone loves me, how can you not?" I said this to her, I couldn't help myself. She stared at me with her shock face and shouted "Not everyone! You think everyone in the whole school loves you well I don't! I hate you!" My heart felt so painful when she said that so I shouted, "I know you love me! Everyone does and you're the same as them!" I dropped the sandwich from my hand and held her hands, I pressed my lips against her as she was about to speak. I deepened the kiss and my vision was a blur as I saw her tears pouring down.

I heard a loud voice "You Bastard!" Someone grabbed my shoulder which pulled me away from Krystal and punches me in the face. I fell straight to the floor; I didn't have the chance to see who it was. As the person held onto the collar from my shirt. He yelled at me, "Don't ever touch her!" It was Onew, he was staring at me with his sharp glares. It was the first time I seen this guy acting this way. I could see his other hand made a fist shape about to punch me again. Krystal grabbed his hand to stop this from happening and called “Onew, stop! Don’t do it.”  I could see Krystal’s eyes were filled with tears, Onew looked at her and slowly let go off my collar. He grabbed Krystal’s hand and left me on the floor.  They walked away from me and I could see Krystal was looking back at me. When they left, I touched my lips and wiped the blood from the punch Onew gave me however; I didn’t feel the pain from my lips. I felt more painful inside my heart. I sat on the floor staring at the floor blankly. I didn’t go to class and just stayed there.

It was soon after school, I had lots of phone calls from my friends again as I just disappeared. I walked home that day and I was in my flat when I heard a voice calling from my room, "Hey you're back!" Key walked out of my room, I took off my shoes and looked at him while throwing my bag at the couch. I asked "What are you doing?" He stared at me and replied "Nothing" His hand was behind his back and I was getting suspicious so I asked again, "Are you sure? It seems like you're hiding something from me." I gave him a few more glares but then he smirked, slowly pulling his hands out and I could see a necklace on his hand. It was the one Krystal gave me, he questioned "So, your girlfriend must have gave you this!" He swings the necklace on his hand; I quickly snatched it away from him and answered "Nothing to do with you." He shrugged his shoulder and falls on the sofa, turning on the television. I stared at the necklace on my hand while slowly sitting next to Key on the couch. Key then responded looking at the television, "So, did something happen?" He was switching the channels with the control in his hand. I stared at the screen and replied "Long story." Key then answered, "I do have time to listen to you." He turned his head towards me and I said "What if you realise everything might be too late?" Key questioned, "Too late?" He then turned off the television and I nodded my head. Key then added "Even though I'm not really sure what you're saying but I want to say what if you're late? It doesn't matter, why don't you try?" I looked at him and then thought to myself why don't I try.

That night, I was at the sofa still holding onto the necklace. Key was already asleep in my room. I looked at the necklace blankly still lying on the sofa and flashback began.

Flashback

Krystal suggested, "How about this one?" She pointed at a necklace which comes in pair, it was in heart shape. I stared at it and replied "Really? That one?" Krystal hits my arm and responded, "What I like that!" I smiled and said "Then we should get that then." We told the counter person to get us the pair then when I was about to pay for it, Krystal yelled "Hey, I'm paying!" I looked at her and answered "What it cost though!" She gave me her bright smile and explained "You always get me things and pay for me. Let me get something special for you." She is just too cute, I thought to myself as I squeeze her cheeks and complimented "You're so cute." She cried out. "Yah, that hurt!" She added "Everyone's watching..." My hand was still gently squeezing her cheeks and I replied "Who cares if they're looking. Nothing wrong with thinking my girlfriend is cute." I could see the blush on her cheeks.

End of Flashback

I began to fall asleep; I put the necklace around my neck and fell asleep while I was sleeping I thought to myself I should try to talk to her.

The next day, I was going to school like normal in the class. On the other hand, Yuri was just annoying me, keeps pestering with me in the class asking me whether I have a girlfriend or not especially talking about what happened the days before. I just told her that I wasn’t feeling well so I could end the conversation with her.

During lunch time, I didn’t see where Krystal went but I was sure that she went with Onew as I didn’t see him in the classroom as well. Yuri sat next to me and asked “So are you going to come with us?” I looked up at her, it seems like I didn’t have any idea what they were saying. I gave them a confuse look as Jonghyun explained “Don’t you remember it’s Yoona’s house party tomorrow?” I had my eyes wide open and yelled, “What, another one?” Yoona slapped my arm and responded “Yah, what you mean? This time is different. It’s my early birthday party and only inviting a few people.” I looked up at her and asked “You always have parties. How would I know?” Yoona slapped me again and replied “I can’t help it when everyone wants to have a party at my house.”  I joked, “You slapped like a girl.” Yoona gave me death glares while Jonghyun answered my comment, “Duh! Because she is a girl.” I stared at Jonghyun with a face like I was joking. He added looking at me, “Oh you were joking.” Yuri and Yoona laughed at Jonghyun clueless response. After this, Yuri demanded “You’re coming because it’s Yoona’s early birthday party! Alright?” She tagged my arm a bit; I nodded my head as I thought that it was true since it is Yoona’s Birthday soon which I nearly forgot about.

Krystal POV

I was in school that day and it was soon lunch time. I was holding onto my bag until the bell rang which means it was lunch time. I took my bag and quickly grabbed Onew’s hand, I called out “Follow me.” He had enough time to take his bag while being dragged by me outside the school to the fields. I stopped at the middle of the field, my back was facing Onew and Onew asked, “What’s wrong Krystal?” I slowly turned around with my serious face; I could see his smile fading away. He swallowed hard and nervously said, “You already have an answer after one day? I don’t think I’m ready for this.” He slowly put his hand onto his chest. I stared at him in the eyes when he was looking down the ground, nervously saying “You can have more time to think about it.” I was able to take the courage to make the next move which I was shock with what I was doing next.  Gradually, I took his hand which was on his chest and replied, “I don’t need to think about it again. I know what I’m doing.” He was shocked and looked at me. I carried on “Onew, can I be your girlfriend?” He was blinking at me a few times and didn’t say anything so I continued “I may not be able to forget about him just yet but I will try.” He gave a little smile and asked “You’re not joking right?” I pulled my tongue and stated “Do I look like the type of person to joke about this?” He had a big grin in his face when I said that and then suddenly hugged me tightly with his two warm arms. I smiled slightly while lying on his shoulder; I put my arm around him. I asked myself, did I make the right decision?

We went to the cafeteria to have our lunch after that we met up with IU then we told her while sitting next to her. “Guess what.” I said to her then she asked “What?” She looked at me, when I was just about to answer, Onew whispered to me “Are you sure you want to tell?” I stared at him and smiled “Sure, why not? She’s our best friend right?” He nodded his head and smiled back. IU looked at both of us with her confused face and questioned “What is it? Tell me!” I smiled at her and replied “Well, me and Onew is going out.”  IU eyes were wide open and she hugged both of us tightly. She happily said “I’m so happy for you guys.” When she released us from the hug and suggested “How about going on a double date with me and Taeyang?” I looked at her and Onew answered “Do we have to?” I giggled at the response as I saw IU made a pouting face and said “Yes, you have to! How about this weekend? Saturday…” She then added “Wait, you guys probably want the time together… How about Sunday then?” We didn’t say anything and she just said, “It’s decided then.” The bell rang so she quickly ran off saying goodbye; we were just sitting there wondering what was happening. Me and Onew looked at each other and ended up burst out laughing.

________________________________________________________

Don't kill me~ >< I'm having a hard time at the moment.. stupid Riot >o>

I can barely sleep because I got to look after my sister T.T

Anyway, have fun reading~ ^^ I promise is a minstal story <3