Are we back together?

Wipe The Tears

Krystal POV

I got up with my favourite dress, a pink one. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. Suddenly, I heard my mobile phone vibrating on my table; I took the phone and saw a text from Onew:

I see, I knew it was something important. I mean you just suddenly went and didn't even pick up me and IU phone calls. Is your parent okay then?

I looked at the text and thought what should I tell him, I had no idea so I just made up a story as I thought that me and Minho will be explaining it together on Monday anyway.

Ah, it was nothing. My mum was just messing around, she just wanted someone to help her bring the shopping for her as it was too heavy.

When I sent this, I got a reply quickly and Onew said:
lol. That sounds like what your mum would do. Anyway, you're still coming out tomorrow right?

I froze for a moment as I was shock since I totally forgot about the double date on Sunday (tomorrow), I must speak to Minho today so I just gave a random reply

Um, sure I am. Talk to you later.

Onew:
Good, later Krystal.

I got out of the house with my parent who were just watching the television together as it was Saturday so I guess they were just having a break. I went straight to Minho's flat, I walked inside with the keys that he gave me and I still kept it. I saw Minho sitting on the couch with the television on, I smiled at him as I walked towards him. He got up and hugged me tightly. Both of us sat down on the couch and his arms were around my shoulder and it feels like everything was back to normal.

He began, “How’s my bunny?” I looked at the television and answered “I’m doing good. So what should we do today?” He replied “Don’t know, can we just stay like this?” His grip on my shoulder tightens as he said that. I slightly smiled even though I wanted to do something with him but I guess this was okay. He added “I want to make up for the times we were not together.” What he said made my heart felt warm. I whispered, "I really do miss your sweet words." He then asked "Did you say you missed my sweet words?" I felt really embarrassed as I didn't expect him to hear it; I quickly answered "No..." He patted my head and replaces his hand back around my shoulder and said "I'll say more sweet words to you from now on." I could feel my heart beating fast; no words were heard during the whole time. We were simply sitting at the couch watching the television. Suddenly, I remember what Yuri said to me. 'You guys are from two different world' it hits me, I stared at the blank space with Minho's arms still tightly wrapping around me, I began to asked myself 'How long can we last?' 'It's going to be hard to be back to normal.'

We spent the time at his house and I was cooking for him because he wanted me to cook for him. When we finished, we were playing some games on the play station and computer. Soon it was the end of the day; he thought that he should bring me back home because it was late.

We were walking until we get to my house; I began "So I'm here." He then pulled me to his arm and replied "I don't want you to go. Why don't you stay at my house?" I pat his back and answered, "Aww, it's not like I'm leaving you forever." He slowly released from the hug and commanded "I won't let you leave me again." I smiled at him and replied "Who said? I could just disappear you know!" He frowned, "I won't let you." I pat his head and giggled "Don't worry, just joking with you. I won't leave you." He gave me a big grin and said "My bunny must be tired, go in and rest." He gently touched my face as he said that and I replied "Okay." I was about to walk to my house direction when unexpectedly he said, "Wait" I turned around and I could see him walking towards me. He continued "I haven't met your parent yet right?" I shakes my head slowly "Not yet." He smiled "Then let's meet your parent right now before I go. I want to greet them formally." I shrugged my shoulder and replied "Sure." As I unlocked the door to get in, I could tell that he was straightening his clothes as he was standing beside which made giggled.

We walked in together and as I took off my shoes, I shouted "Mum, I'm back." I could hear the dishes clashing sound and she shouted back, "Welcome back!" I then added "Mum, come out. I want you to meet someone." The noises of my mum footsteps were heard and she replied something that I never thought she would say, "Oh finally you're letting me meet your boyfriend Onew." My eyes widen as I heard this, my mum came and saw Minho which lead her expression with a surprised look. I looked at Minho who was beside me to see his reaction; he bit his lips but still forced to bow and greeted my mum. I could tell that he was mad. He quickly said "Ah, I must go now. It's really late. It's nice meeting you aunty." After that, he rushed out of my house, slamming the door behind him. I glared at my mum and yelled "Mum!" She then questioned "What?" I put on my shoes as fast as possible and rushed out so that I could catch Minho.

I ran to the direction where I could slightly see Minho back, I called out "Minho!" He stopped walking and then I stopped as well bending down breathing heavily from the running. I looked at his back and apologised "I'm sorry Minho." He turned to me with his furious eyes and shouted "Why didn't you tell your mum about me? Was I not good to be your boyfriend?" I looked at his eyes I could see he was mad but also a painful feeling was inside his eyes, I didn't have time to tell my parent but I know I was in the wrong as I should explain to my parent first. I repeated "I'm sorry Minho, I really didn't mean to." I held his hands tightly then he threw my hands away and shouted again, "Why didn't you tell your parent? You could tell them instead I heard about Onew?" I looked at his eyes intensely as I grabbed his hand again and I quietly repeated, "I'm sorry." He put his other hand on my hand and pulled it away from him and then he said emotionlessly "Please, just leave me alone. I need time to think." He didn't look at me in the eyes and just walked away. I could feel the water in my eyes; I knew that I wanted to cry as I saw his back going far away. I wanted to hold onto him but I knew that he really did want some time alone. I didn't want to make him mad, I felt so wrong. I was crouching down in the middle of the street staring at the ground blankly. I wasn't sure how long I was doing this but I was determined that I must explained myself. I can't let something like this ruined the relationship we have. I quickly ran around the place without knowing where to go, I just want to find Minho.

I went to the convenience store but I didn't see him, so I went around the streets to the mall but then I decided that I should go to his house because he might be walking back. I just keep on running as I really wanted to explain myself.

___________________________________________________________

As promised 3 chapters up at least~ ^^

I wrote like crazy so it might not seem that good~ but I'll be back guys <3 just wait for me~ be back in 5 - 6 days~ probably~

Love you all <3 <3 <3