The Truth Hurts

Wipe The Tears

Krystal POV

I picked up my mobile and it was Minho, I answered "Hello!" Minho then apologised "Sorry Krystal. I didn't think Yuri would be there." I then replied "It's fine. I'm making Onew's cake right now." Minho then asked "So we are still meeting tomorrow right?" I then responded "Yeh, I just need to be at the karaoke place by 7 to celebrate Onew's birthday." He then said "Okay, then I won't bother you now. Bye sweety." I replied "Bye." I was still a bit depressed but I carried on making the cake, stealing a taste at the chocolate which made me feel happier.

The next day, the cake was done in the fridge. I take a look at the cake while getting the milk carton from the fridge. I smiles and thought I'll be coming back to take the cake and give it to him during karaoke time. I ate breakfast with just a sandwich because my dad had to go work whereas my mum had an all-nighter at her friend's house playing mah-jong (Chinese game - no my mum is not chinese just like to play this game, when you win you get money). I walked to school having my phone on my hand and texting Minho as he sent 3 different texts last night:

 

I'm sorry. I'll treat you to the restaurant tonight.

Oh wait, you have a karaoke party to go right? Are you sleeping?

Sorry, then I won't bother you sweety. Night. Love you <3

No, I didn't text him back. I was tired last night and I just wanted to think for myself.

This morning he texted:

Morning hun. Hope you made Onew's cake. I'm sure it'll be delicious, I want to eat it.

I smiled slightly still remembering what happened last night but still texted back...

Yep, finished making it last night. I might make it for you on your birthday.

He texted back while I was still walking to school.

On my birthday that's like a long way. Cook for me! Meet you after school?

I then texted him when I was right outside the school.

Ok, after school.

 

When I was at school, it was just the normal boring lessons we have and of course Minho was talking with his friends. We were like 2 strangers, have no contact at all. We didn't even make any eye contact, it was as if I don't exist and he doesn't exist which have been like this for 2 months so I'm kind of used to this. At break time and lunch time, IU was talking about him again I don't even know this guy but she was like describing every little details I feel like I actually know him. Me and Onew was giggling when she was in her own world describing him.

It was the last lesson already, sport. We had to change and play badminton I guess I didn't mind it as I'm good at badminton. While I was standing with Onew, waiting for the teacher to come. I heard Minho and his friends were talking, they were quite close to me so we could hear the whole conversation.

Yuri asked "You have a girlfriend right?" Minho looked at her and answered "No, too many people likes me. I can't belong to anyone." Yoona then linked arms with Minho "Come on. Be honest." Minho denied "No I don't." Jonghyun stared at Minho up and down, "Maybe secretly going out with one of them." He points over to us known as the geeks, I could see him in the corner of my eyes. Minho then responded "No way. Why would I go out with them?" Painful. I clutched my hand close to my heart. It really hurt. I knew about this, seeing this actually happening, saying that in front of me. I noticed something. I realise the truth hurts. So much that I can't explain.

 

______________________________________________________________

This is a warning~ the next chapter maybe very sad for some of you~ o.o
Well I was really sad when I was writing it~ T.T

Note - This is a long story~ long as in.. I'm sure it'll be more than 15 chapters~ XP