Sweet Peck

Wipe The Tears

 

Krystal POV

The next day, I was walking to school and obviously I was wearing my glasses and plaited my hair as usual. It didn't take long for me to arrived at school and I saw Onew right in front of me so I ran next to him and greeted "Morning!" I patted his back at the same time and then he jumped but smiling and replied "Morning Krystal. You're lively today." I smiled at him and asked "Really?" He answered "Yes." I looked at him and responded "Well, maybe because I know what to get for you on your birthday!" We were walking to our classroom then he said "You don't have to get me anything." I then commented "Why not? I mean we're best friend, that's what we should do to each other right?" He didn't say anything and I added "So..." But I was cut off by the bell ringing so me and Onew end of running to our classroom and to our seat.

The lessons were so boring, we had to be in partner to do some experiment, did I mention IU was in a different class to us. So, of course me and Onew was partner together I was deeply in my thought of what cake I should make as I don't remember what cake Onew likes. I was interrupted when Onew asked "Do we put this in here?" My hands were on the table and one arm was up having my chin on it. I was staring into space until Onew repeated "Krystal, do we put this in here?" I looked up to see Onew standing there holding 2 test tubes and I answered "Sorry, I don't know. I didn't listen to the teacher." Onew nodded his head gently and then I questioned "Onew, do you like chocolate?" Since I thought I should make him a chocolate cake. He responded "Yeh, why?" I got up so that my chin wasn't on my arm anymore and replied "No reason. I was just wondering if anyone I know who doesn't like chocolate." We carried on doing our experiments.

At break and lunch time, IU couldn't stop talking about the guy at the karaoke place. I thought 'Yeh, she is in love. Probably.' That's when I reminded her the reason for going there to celebrate Onew's birthday then she like she know, she'll be paying for the bill at the karaoke as the birthday present since she have discount because of her cousin going there all the time. We were talking about this at lunch time in the cafeteria that was where Minho and his friends were. Yuri asked "Don't tell me you're rejecting us today as well?" She put her hand to his arm; Minho replied "I'm busy." His friend Jonghyun pointed out "Come on, you never go out with us now." He's with me most of the time that's why I thought to myself. Then Yoona suggested "That's it. Tomorrow night you must come since I'm having a party." Minho stared at her and couldn't say anything as Yuri stated "You can't say no." Of course I heard the whole conversation, who wouldn't if they talked that loud.

After school, I was just walking home wait I mean walking to his home. I opened the door and quickly took off my shoes, went straight to his room to put some clothes I wore before into the wardrobe (of course, my wardrobe). I just sat at the sofa; I was a bit early since I wanted to take out the clothes out of my bag as soon as possible because it was getting heavy. I laid with my head on the arm rest and closed my eyes.

After a while, I heard footsteps but I didn't hear anymore, there wasn't any sound. I opened my eyes and I was shocked as I saw Minho's face right in front of me. My eyes were wide open; I couldn't react as he kissed my lips quickly and stood up. I was blushing so much as I got up quickly as well. Minho questioned "Tired sweety?" I looked at him and replied "Not really..." I could still feel the heart on my face so I quickly rushed to his room and locked it, at the same time I shouted "I'll be changing."