Replay

Wipe The Tears

Krystal POV

I sat down at my desk since the bell already, the class was boring as always since I know most of the things the teacher said but then suddenly the teacher questioned “Anyone done your homework? I’ll need to collect now.” I stared at Onew who was sitting next to me and I quickly gave my book to him putting it on his desk so he could copy it. I mouthed the word copy to him and then he nodded his head. The teacher was collecting the home works from other students in the class as they always try to explain the reason why they don’t have their home works you know the usual excuses like my dog ate my homework. Since we ‘the geeks’ always give their home works so the teachers always collect ours last. When the teacher was near, Onew gave me my homework back and we just gave it to the teacher like normal.

During break time, I didn’t get to spend much time with my friends as I had to help out the teacher to bring some papers and giving some messages to other teachers. At lunch time, I stood by Onew desk and began, “You owe me one!” He looked at me from his seat and replied “I didn’t even ask you for help.” I pulled my tongue and answered “Well, whatever. You still owe me one.” I added, “Let’s go to the cafeteria, I don’t have my lunch box today since my mum was not feeling well.” Onew looked at me while packing his things in his bag, “Is she okay?” I smiled and said “Yeh, I think she just need some rest.”  While Onew was packing his things and taking his lunch box, I overheard a conversation from Minho’s group.

Yuri nagged, putting her arm linking to his, sitting next to him and asked “So, Minho what happened on Friday night, I couldn’t find you at the party!” Jonghyun looked at Minho and responded “Oh yeh! That day you suddenly disappear?” Yoona added “After meeting my cousin!” Yuri had opened and said “Oh, really? I can’t believe you Minho.” Yoona looked at Yuri and replied “I know right. The thing is she was older than him. I heard from my friend they went into a room.” The other people in the classroom made a woo, you go Minho voices. My eyes were wide open after hearing this; my heart feels like it shatter into pieces. I knew this would happen, I mean what did I expect from him; the most popular guy. Onew put his hand on top of mine which was lying on his desk, he held it tightly. I looked up at him and saw him smiling at me, with his gentle smile, I feel better.

Suddenly, someone slam the desk so everyone looked over. All I could see was Minho standing up with both of his hand on the desk. Everyone went silent, I could see his angry expression and his eyes direction was towards me but then looked away, he stormed out of the classroom without saying anything while everyone in the classroom just stayed silent. I could hear people whispering, ‘What happened to him?’ ‘What’s wrong with him?’ ‘Did you see the angry expression on his face?’ ‘So scary’ ‘I never seen him like that before’ It’s true that I never seen Minho like this as well. After this little incident, me and Onew went to the cafeteria. I was still in deep thoughts of what was wrong with him. The memories of me and Minho argument flashed in my mind.
"You knew about this before we go out.” Slaps.
“So you want me to tell everyone and become unpopular. You're the one who agreed with me about keeping it a secret and now you're having a go at me!"

I carried on eating the pasta I got from the cafeteria. I think Onew knew that I didn’t feel happy as he tried to make me laugh by pinching my cheeks. That’s when I hit him because it was hurting my cheeks. I thought to myself ‘Thank You’ Onew was always the one who helped me. I’m really happy to have him by my side. I honestly am really happy.

Minho POV

During the lesson, I could see Krystal giving her book to Onew. I hate that they’re so close with each other when the teacher came to me; I just gave him my homework. I know I’m a popular guy but I still do my homework. I lied on the desk, just watching Krystal secretly. I could see her smiling at Onew. How I miss that smile. When I see people staring at me I would quickly pretend that I was staring at the window or at the floor so that it wouldn’t be obvious.

It was lunch time, Yuri put his chair closer to me and sitting next to me. She linked her arm with mine and asked “So, Minho what happened on Friday night, I couldn’t find you at the party!”  I didn’t have time to respond as Jonghyun looked at me and spoke “Oh yeh! That day you suddenly disappear?” Yoona added “After meeting my cousin!” I looked at all of them wanting to explain when Yuri had opened widely and questioned “Oh, really? I can’t believe you Minho.” Yoona looked at Yuri and replied “I know right. The thing is she was older than him. I heard from my friend they went into a room.” Omg, I didn’t even have the time to speak when I was just about to explain, everyone voices in the classroom was happy, cheering me. I quickly took a glance at Krystal, I could see her standing beside Onew’s desk looking shock. Then, I saw Onew’s hand moving on top of Krystal’s hand. I feel so angry, What is he trying to do? I mean how can he do that. I could feel my face burning. becoming so mad as they smiled at each still not letting go of the hand. I couldn’t take it. I stood up and slammed my desk with both of my hands causing a loud slam sound. The whole classroom was silent, I could see Krystal looking at me and I looked away, storming out of the classroom.

I wasn't sure where my feet were leading me to; I just kept on walking and walking with my fist holding on tightly. I could see the students looking at me as I stormed pass them. The next thing I know is that I was in the library; I immediately went to the end of the row of books. I sat close to the window taking a comic book which was lying close to the window. I opened the comic book and stared at it. I wasn't reading it but I was thinking instead, the scenes of when Onew touches Krystal's hand keeps on replaying in my mind. I really felt like I was going crazy. I was so mad, angry, I felt so stupid for being like this. Who knows how long I was in the library, hours as I saw students leaving the school building from the window. I decided to walk home after everyone left, I slowly took out my phone from my pocket missing calls from Yuri, Jonghyun. I didn't care, I looked at the first dail number on my phone 'Bunny'

Flashback

Krystal leaned against my shoulder and asked "Don't you think we should give each other a nickname?" I responded while just staring at the night sky, "Like what?" She then said "I don't know, something so that people wouldn't know about us." I turned to her who was still on my shoulder and suggest "You could be my boo?" She got up from my shoulder and looked at me. She questioned "Boo, that sound like a dog's name." I shrugged my shoulder and replied "You think of one." She then answered "How about calling me bunny?" I asked "Why bunny?" she then responded "Because I love bunnies!" I giggled "So you think you're cute enough to be a bunny." She pouted at me and stated "You're so mean." I smiled while putting my arms around her shoulder and said "Sorry, fine you're my lovely bunny. Pure, cute and innocent." She blushed, I could see her shy smile and she spoke, "You can be my baby!" I questioned "Why?" Then she answered "Because you act so shy when I do this." I looked towards her who got up from my shoulder and kissed me on the lips. I blushed at the move she did. She smiled happily, "You see acting shy like this, makes you like a baby!" She paused and added "My cute, lovely baby." I put my arms around her shoulder; we were just staring at the night sky filled with stars. Both smiling so innocently, so innocently in love.

End of flashback

I looked up from my phone; my eyes were getting teary as I remembered the memory. I still couldn't believe that we are not together anymore. I decided to walk home afterwards as I didn't want to see anyone.

Krystal POV

After lunch time, we went back to the classroom. It was strange as I didn't see Minho going to the lesson. I wonder where he went although this shouldn't concern me as I have nothing to do with him. I stared at the text books on my table and outside the window, staring at the sky blankly. I walked home with Onew today as IU didn't have time to be spending with us because she got a date with Taeyang. I know she's really fast right. Apparently, she asked on Sunday and it turns out they have feelings for each other which I'm so happy for her.

While daydreaming, I walked home with Onew by my side. He waved his hand in front of me, “Stop daydreaming!” I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him, I said “I don’t always daydream.” He asked, “So what was I saying then? If you weren’t daydreaming you should know what I said right?” He looked at me in the eyes and I was speechless, I responded “I didn’t hear you sorry.” He smirked at me and replied “I knew it. Did you hear about the talent show we’re having on Friday?” I nodded my head and said “Neh, I heard about it. Why?” We crossed the road and he explained “Well, we got to help to set everything up. We might need to sing a song as well.” I stared at him with my eyes wide open and responded, “Really? Setting up? But singing?” He giggled “I knew it, you didn’t listen in class did you? We have to set everything up but not singing as some other people in the class have already volunteered.” I let out an ‘O’ expression on my face as I began to understand the situation.

I was at home cooking for my mum who was still in bed; I made some porridge as this would be best for someone who is sick. I walked into my parent’s room with a bowl of porridge on a tray. I slowly put it on the side table and sitting at the chair beside the bed. I shake my mum a little, “Mum! I made you some porridge.” She got up slowly and responded “Thanks!” She took the bowl and started eating it. I began “Onew said hope you’ll get well soon.” She giggled “You know, I’m just tired so nothing to worry about.” I laughed “Because of loosing at mah-jong!” She became serious and laughed saying “Yah.” We just laughed together and afterwards I just sighed while still sitting down the chair. My mum saw me like this and commented “Why are you not out with your friends?” I stared at the window straight ahead and stated “They’re busy.” She carried on eating her porridge and responded “Must be that you had a fight with your boyfriend.” I nodded my head but then my eyes widen as I looked at my mum and chocked.

_____________________________________________________________________

I realise how depressing this story is >o> so I'll write a happy one after this XD
First... the next chap will make you hate minho... well I planned what happened already o.o
Just need to write it up..
Don't try to dislike him too much <.< it's for the story to be interesting~
Minstal <3