Replace the memories

Wipe The Tears

Krystal POV

I woke up to get ready since I'll be going out with Onew, I already planned to go to the places that Minho and Me went to. I took my bag wearing a blue summer dress and walked out of my room. I quickly rushed to the kitchen while seeing my mum standing there, washing some dishes. She asked, "Where are you going?" She looked at me up and down. That's right, this dress my mum never saw this since I got it recently with Minho. I want to have the courage to erase him so I must wear something that reminds me of him. I answered "Going out with Onew shii!" She clicked her finger and turned around to me, then said "I knew it. You guys are together?" I grabbed the strawberry milk in the fridge and said "Me and Onew? Impossible. We're just going out like friends!" I quickly ran to the door and shouted "I might be late home today." While I was putting on my shoes, my mum called out "Have fun then!" I waved behind without looking behind and went outside. I drank the strawberry milk in my hand as I was waiting outside my house. I lied against the wall, then I saw a small figure running closer to me from this I knew it was Onew.

Onew had his head bent down and said while panting, "Sorry, I'm late." I stared at him, still drinking my strawberry milk and replied "Don't be, I was early anyway. I mean you're on time." He slowly lifted his head and saw my smile which made him smile as well. We walked down the street together, as I thought that we should watch a movie before going to have lunch. I asked "You don't mind going to the cinema first right?" He answered "Sure, why not?" He then added "Wow, it's been a long time since just us two going out." I looked at him and replied "Yep, I missed it." I looked back at the street. He then quietly said, "Me too."

Minho POV

I was still in my couch sleeping when I suddenly was woken up by my house phone. I stared at my phone half awake and I saw it was my cousin Key calling so I answered it. "Hello" My voice was quite annoyed as I was deep into my sleep. He replied "Come on, get up! I knew you'll still be in bed! Meet at the cinema in 15 minutes." I yelled "Whatever." Then he responded “Get up now! Or I’ll hunt you down.” I quickly got up from my bed and replied “Yeh, I’m coming.” I rushed to get ready as I know what Key is like when he’s mad, you know the type of people where they look so innocent but in fact they’re really evil inside. Yep, he’s the type of person that could give you hell I think that’s how you describe him.

I took my keys, wallet and mobile phone from my table and rushed out, with my clothes looking casual. I didn’t really have to do much to make myself look good since I’m fine the way I am. I ran to the cinema at the sunny day which I find it okay. I waited right outside the cinema and lied against the wall close to the cinema, I looked around me and was so pissed off because Key was the one who told me to come, not be late but now he is late. I looked at my time, late for 5 minutes. Then, someone coming from inside the cinema hit me behind on the head. I was about to yelled at that person turning around at the same time, “Yah…” Key folded his arms looking at me and exclaimed “Don’t you have eyes. I’ve been waiting you inside the cinema.” I shouted “Yes, I do have eyes. And you said at the cinema, not in the cinemas.” He started walking inside the cinema with me following behind he stated “Well, whatever! I’ve already brought the tickets so let’s go in.” I asked “So which movie are we watching?” I was still following him to go to the entrance of the cinema. He waved the tickets and answered “An Action movie.” I looked at the tickets with my eyes wide open as it was the movie I watched with Krystal 2 days ago. I asked again “Why this?” This had to remind me of the girl, Krystal. Key stopped, turned around and explained, “I thought you like this kind of thing.” I scratched my head and replied “Yeh.” Key carried on walking to the entrance, I was about to walk when I noticed a girl and a guy standing from afar. It seems like the girl was Krystal. I carried on walking as I thought I was thinking too much why would she be here? I mean after what happened on Friday she probably hated this place especially me, I frowned as I thought of this. Me and Key went to watch the movie, I’ve seen it but last time I didn’t concentrate since I was just noticing every little moments Krystal was making, how she brushes her hair back I could still remember. Throughout the whole movie, all I could do was think about her and I feel like I was going crazy as before, when I saw the picture of her might be in the cinema keeps running in my mind. I really think I’m going crazy.

Krystal POV

We went to the cinema and I could see there were so many people, when we were lining up at the queue I could see that there wouldn’t be much movies to choose from. Onew asked while being in the queue “So what you want to see?” I looked at the display where all the movies are shown and stared at one particular one which was the one me and Minho saw 2 days ago at the date. I stayed silent until Onew waves at me and asked again “Krystal? Which one?” I stared at Onew and replied “That one!” I pointed at the Action movie I saw with Minho last time. Onew nodded his head, "So you like Action. Oh yeh, you don't really mind what genre to watch." I replied "Yep, I care more about the storyline then the genre." I was looking away, just seeing how many people there were suddenly a particular figure caught my eyes, it was Minho from a far, he walked to the entrance to the screening. I rubbed my eyes and looked again but I didn't see him, I quickly shook my head to make myself stop thinking about him and telling myself 'why would he be here? He's probably having fun with Yuri or some girls.' I was interrupted in my thought by Onew, he looked at me and questioned "Are you okay?" I smiled at him and replied "I'm fine." After this, we went to the front of the line and luckily we got 2 seats in the middle. We went inside and sat watching the movie, the feeling was different especially watching the movie with Onew not Minho. However, I came here to erase the memories I have with Minho, I want to replace the memories of him with my friends so that I could stop myself from feeling mad, depressed and pain.

________________________________________________________

Guys, don't worry~ it's a Minstal fanfic~ XD

I just like to make them cry~ jokes~ no.. I don't >o> it makes me cry when I see them unhappy ><

Just wanted to make it interesting~ I'll update like crazy from now on~ <3