Back to normal

Wipe The Tears

Minho POV

I slowly lifted my head up to see who it was calling my name. I noticed Yuri was standing in front of me, I didn't say anything my expression didn't even change. I looked at her and then looked away. Yuri tapped my shoulder and asked with a concern expression "Are you okay Minho? What's wrong?" I shakes my head and answered "Nothing." She looked at my hand and asked again, “Minho your hand is bleeding.” I thought to myself oh yeah, I forgot. I didn’t say anything so it was silent for a few minutes, Yuri then broke the silence. "Hey, can I talk to you?" She asked me then we went to the table outside the cafe shop which doesn't seem like there were much people. She slowly took a plaster from her bag and put it on my hand, I thanked her.

She began, "I've wanted to say this but didn't have the chance to." I was just staring at the table but she continued "I'm sorry, I overreacted. I shouldn't have been so violent towards her." I bit my lips the words I want to say was something like 'Yeh, you should be.' 'You should never do something that stupid.' Instead I didn't say that as Krystal now have nothing to do with me, I sighed "It's fine. She has nothing to do with me." She looked at me and questioned "What? Did something happen between you two?" I looked at her back and responded "Everything is over now. I have nothing to do with her and I don't care anymore!" She nodded her head and said "Well, you shouldn't frown that much. It doesn't look good on your pretty face." She smiled at me and I smiled back "Yeh, you're right." Yuri then added "I mean if you keep on frowning like that you'll grow old really fast, I mean you already look like 50 years old." I shouted "Yah Yuri, how can you say that?" Yuri pulled her tongue at me and replied "Too bad, I just said it!" I got up from my chair and exclaimed "Oh no you didn't, you're going to get it!" She quickly got up and start running with me chasing after her. I guess I was so caught up with this situation that I didn't realise that Yuri is always beside me even though I admit she did do some pretty stupid things but when you fall in love it happens, it happened to me too. Maybe me and Krystal were never meant to be, so everything should end right?

Krystal POV

Let's see... How long has it been since the day we broke up, about a week? Throughout the school week, we have no contact with each other at all. We didn't talk and look at each other; it was as if everything never happened just like a dream. I wasn't sure how I should be feeling but all this time, I've been with my friends IU and Onew they were being amazing as always. Onew was making me laugh and I slowly didn't even realise it's been a week since we broke up. There were times when we would walk past each other at the hallway and this is what happens...

-Flashback-

"I heard there's this new cafe down town and the cakes are delicious!" IU happily said. I smiled at her who was beside me and replied "Really? I love cakes!" Onew who was on the other side of me answered "Yah, all you girls talk about is food!" Both of us looked at each other and laughed. I then said "Why not? Food makes you happy!" I smiled at IU who was nodding at my response. Onew then commented "Girls, cakes makes you fat and you girls need to watch out." He looked at both of us up and down which made us mad so we ended up hitting his head lightly. We were walking down the hallway during this little conversation and Minho was just walking towards us, I could see him but looked away quickly, our eyes met for a second. I continued to IU, "Let's go to the new cafe after school!" IU happily said "Yes, we should! I want cakes!" I laughed at her, at this time Minho was already behind me walking with his friends Yuri, Yoona and Jonghyun. It was like nothing happened to us at all. Onew yelled "Yah, didn't you girls listen to me." Both me and IU pulled our tongue at him and I said "So, I still want cakes." We ran away from him, leaving him standing there which lead him to follow us from behind.

-End of flashback-

Throughout the last lesson, I didn’t notice Minho wasn’t in the classroom that didn’t bother me because we have nothing to do with each other anymore. Soon, it was after school and IU started "Do you remember we have a school trip 2 weeks later on Friday?" I exclaimed "Oh yeah, I forgot." Onew was already gone as he had to help out with his teacher's computer, something about a program not working on the computer so he had to sort it out. I'm clever but not with computers Onew is much better. IU continued "Well, I can't wait for the camping school trip. I mean I've been looking forward for it since long ago, I need to have some fun!" I nodded my head in agreement, "Yep." It was true, I feel tired and I want to have fun. IU then said "I should go now. Taeyang is waiting for me right outside the gate!" I smiled "Oh have fun! Tell him I said hi!" IU smiled back and asked "Sure, are you going to wait for Onew?" I nodded "Yep, my mum wanted me to take him to our house so that we could have dinner together." IU whispered "So how is it with Onew then?" I looked at her and replied "I think it's going very well." IU hugged me and responded "I'm so happy for you." She released me and waved goodbye to me. She ran out of the classroom and I just smiled at myself afterwards.

While I was waiting for Onew, I was beginning to feel tired so I slowly began to fell asleep, my hands on the desk, I laid my head on my arms and fell asleep.

Minho POV

What the? How could Jonghyun and the others left me in the school without telling me that school ended. That’s right, I didn’t want to go to the last lesson as I didn’t see the point. I was at the rooftop and without knowing I was sleeping. I woke up to realise that it was already 3:42pm, the school ends at 3:20pm which was annoying. I didn’t get any text messages from them saying that I should wake up. I was walking down the hallway kind of pissed off with Jonghyun so I texted him asking why he didn’t wake me up. I put my mobile phone back in my pocket and went to my classroom to get my bag which was still in the classroom.

When I walked in, I noticed someone laying her head on the desk. I looked at her with my full attention and I knew it was Krystal. She had her hair around her face while lying on her arms, she was sleeping soundly. This reminds me of when I first met her, the first time I actually fallen for her.

Without knowing, my legs slowly took me closer to her. I was right next to her; I stared at her face which was covered with her hair. I slowly touch her head and gently brushed the hair which was on her face so that I could see her clearer. I feel like I was mesmerized, my eyes were locked on her face. I began to move closer to her face, closer and closer until our lips were just a few centimetres away. I stared at her lips without looking at anywhere else; I was going closer and closer to her.

______________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late chapter guys~

Been getting ready to go back to school~ >.<

I want to finish writing this before I go to school~ so I'll try to be quick XP

Love you <3 <3 <3