Finally Over

Wipe The Tears

Minho POV

The next morning, I looked at my mobile to see if Krystal contacted me but it seems like she didn't. I was about to dial her number but I didn't feel right again, I have betrayed her. I angrily threw my phone to one side again and covered myself with my blanket. Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing so I quickly got up to answer the phone. I took it and saw it was from Yoona, I sighed as I thought it was from Krystal. I answered the phone "Hello." She said "Don't tell me you're still asleep?" I looked at myself and replied "Of course I am! I'm a guy!" She responded "Okay, let's go out right now! Meet at the station in 15 minutes!" I exclaimed "What? Why?" She answered, "Well, we need guys okay? You still owe me my birthday present! We're going shopping so you got to pay for me something when we go out!" I agreed "Okay fine." She shouted "In 15 minutes, train station!" I shouted back "What! 15 min..." I was cut off by a beeping sound which means she hung up on me. I don't understand girls, so annoying. I quickly got up to get ready.

When I arrived at the train station, I could see that my friends were already waiting there were like 10 of us include some guys like Leeteuk, Siwon and some girls Seohyun, Yuri strange that I didn’t see Eunseo which I was happy with. During the whole journey to I don’t even know the place; I was just listening to my music on my iPod while sitting down. My friends were just laughing around and I didn’t even care about this as I was still thinking if I should tell Krystal what happened or not.

 

It took 30 minutes when we were there, we looked around and I could see a big aquarium which seems to be packed, I really didn’t want to go to crowded places so I hope we won’t. Luckily, we just went to the shopping centre next to it but there were still a lot of people. We walked around the place, looking around; the guys brought sun glasses, hats to look cool while the girls brought some clothes. Yoona was looking at some jewellery since I’m paying for one of the item so she must choose something expensive, not that expensive. I was looking around when a bunny bracelet caught my eyes; I stared at it and thought if Krystal will like this. I mean she love the heart necklace so I’m sure she’ll love something like that plus I want to get her something. I quickly looked around me to see if there were any of my friends looking. All of my friends were busy looking around the shop so they didn’t see me. I told the counter to quickly get the bracelet I was pointing to and I paid for it as fast as possible. I heard my name being called out a few times while I was still at the counter trying to pay for it when the employer gave me the bag with the bracelet in a box; I quickly slipped it in my pocket.

I turned around acting like nothing happened and went over to Yoona who was calling me; I asked “What?” Yoona scolded “Don’t what me! What took you so long?” I stammered “Nothing… I was… just looking…” She observed, “Really? It seems like you’re hiding something from me!” I looked at her with my eyes wide open and shake my head violently. She continued, “Whatever, anyway which one is better?” She pointed at 2 necklaces. I was glad she didn’t question me; I looked at the necklace and replied “I don’t know.”  She looked at me and responded “I thought you will choose the cheaper one.” I stated “Of course, I will.” Afterward, the little discussion she finally chooses what she wanted, the one with reasonable price and I paid for her. The girls still wanted to shop around and I didn’t really feel like it so I just told them that I wanted some fresh air and I’ll meet them later.

When I walked outside, I could see the sun shining brightly which lead me to feel hot and wanting a drink. I looked around and noticed a long queue that was leading to an ice cream store, next to it was the aquarium. I could see on the other side was just a simple store and I thought that I should just get something to drink. I walked closer to the store when I noticed two figures standing outside the store laughing. My eyes widen as I realise it was Krystal and Onew who were laughing loudly. I was so shock that I didn’t know what to do. I looked at the scene and started to question myself, why is Krystal with Onew? I thought we are going to tell Onew about this? What is going on?

I was getting so angry thinking about this so I stormed towards them, they didn’t even noticed me as they were happily laughing. I grabbed Krystal hand tightly and pulled her so that she would be facing me.

Krystal POV

While we were laughing suddenly someone grabbed my hand tightly from behind, I was pulled back and I could see Minho standing in front of me still holding onto my hand tightly. He yelled, “What do you think you’re doing?” He was glaring at Onew while questioning me. I looked away from him and replied “What do you think I’m doing?” He carried on “Why are you with him? I thought we’re going to tell him!” I threw his hand away from mine and yelled “Yah, didn’t we end everything between us?” I stepped back but he grabbed my hand again, leading me to an alleyway with Onew following behind us. Minho said at the same time “Let’s talk somewhere else!” I could feel people staring at us, when we were at the alleyway which nobody was at. He let go of his grip from my hand and turned to me. He asked “What are you talking about?” I was looking at the floor and said "We're over!" He was looking at me with his painful expression I could see in the corner of my eyes, he asked "What? Why? Did I do something wrong? Was it yesterday? I didn't mean it..." I cut him off as I yelled "No, it's not you! It's me!" I slowly lifted my head to look at him and continued "Don't you realise why we had so many problems?" I swallowed hard as I continued to speak "Maybe god doesn't want us to be together, we were never meant to be! This is why we had so many problems. We are from two different worlds." He responded "I don't understand." I was still looking at his painful expression which was hurting me so much but I still spoke out, "To put it simple, I don't love you! You mean nothing to me! We were never meant to be, we shouldn't even have started, I don't even know why it all began! But it was wrong, I don't want to be like this anymore, I hate it." I looked away from him and yelled out, "I never loved you!" And then I grabbed Onew's hand turning away from him and said "Let's go!" I left him who was still standing there clueless.

As I was walking down the street, I could feel my eyes becoming watery thinking back what I said to Minho, I bit my lips and the pain in my heart was so hard to describe. I kept walking until I stopped when we reached to the river. Onew didn't say anything, no sound was heard, and he was just behind me. I asked without facing him, "Did I do the right thing?" He didn't speak for a moment and answered "What do you think?" I slowly turned around to him, I clench my hand into a fist shape and was determined "I think I did the right thing!" He looked at me without saying anything, I then apologised "Sorry, I didn't tell you about what happened." I smiled at him but it faded as we were sitting at a bench close to the river and I was starting to explain about the whole situation to him. He was listening to me quietly.

He started "So, did you think you did the right thing?" He looked at me, Onew is so gentle and I'm so glad he's there for me. I smiled "I think I did the right thing." I looked at the river in front of me and added, "Maybe we were never meant to be, we are just so different. It's impossible for us, I'm sure he can find someone that truly loves him." He nodded his head and replied "Well, if you think you did the right thing. Then I will support you." He smiled at me and wiped my tears away. Then I said "Enough of this, I'm hungry!" I looked at him then he smiled "Hey, since when can you change your expression so fast!" I pulled my tongue at him and replied "Since a long time ago." I got up and started running, Onew shouted "Yah, wait for me!" We were running and laughing at the same time. Yes, I know I did the right thing. This is the best choice for the both of us; he deserves someone not like me. I wonder if I hurt him too much but it's the only way to make sure he will let go, to make sure I will let go as well. Me and Onew went to McDonald as we were just hungry that we could eat anything since we saw this shop first we just went in.

Minho POV

"I never loved you!" She yelled out to me, I stood there, shocked with what she just said. She grabbed Onew's hand leaving me standing there. I couldn't believe this, tears were starting to fall from my eyes, I can't believe that everything was a lie. She never loved me so everything was a lie, thinking about this I grew so angry, I started punching the wall beside me leading my hand to bleed however it didn't hurt. As I felt the pain inside my heart was much more painful. I hate this, why am I so foolish to think everything was real? I stared at the ground blankly as I wasn't sure what to do next; I slowly began to walks around the street.

My tears were dried up; I stopped when I noticed someone blocking my way in front of me and a voice said "Minho?"

____________________________________________________

Okayyyy~ I know what a gay chapter T.T

I just realise I'm getting slow at writing this story~

Sorry, been really busy since school is starting soon~ ><

Try to update as fast as possible <3 <3 <3