Injury

Wipe The Tears

Krystal POV

I yawned while holding a book in my hand. Onew whispered beside me, “Tired?” I looked over at him and then he continued “I feel like you can eat anything with your big mouth!” I shouted “Yah, do you want me to hit you.” I realise the whole class turned their attention to me. I quickly covered my mouth with an embarrassing expression on my face. Mrs Park said, “Looks like someone’s angry.” I stood up and apologised to Mrs Park, “Sorry, I was being rude.” She giggled at me and the whole class did as well. I just laughed in response. I stared at the clock above the board throughout the lesson and it was lunch time.

IU came running to the classroom and shouted “Hey! Remember about this Sunday!” I stared at her who was in front of my desk and I answered “Calm down. Okay this Sunday.” She replied, “Yeah, I mean come on you guys are going out so you can’t forget about your best friend!” She pointed at herself, both of us looked at her and realise that the whole class was looking at us. Finally I realise the whole class heard that me and Onew is going out. I put my hand on my face as I couldn’t believe this. IU looks around and commented “I mean like going out as friends. I’m also your friend.” She tried to explain to the whole class but everyone just got back to talking as usual since they don’t really care.

After lunch time, we had PE lesson and I was the first one to arrive at the sports hall after getting ready which was why the teacher told me to bring the equipments since we were going to play rounders/cricket. I went to get the storage room where the equipments will be, I noticed a figure walking towards me and realises it was Minho. I looked at him as he stopped and looked at me. I carried on walking as I didn't want to talk to him. He was still standing there; I was walking to the stairs to get to the storage room when I heard someone calling my name so I turned around. I saw Yuri standing right in front of me and I answered "What? You called me?" She was glaring at me and replied "You're Minho's girlfriend?" I looked at her with my eyes wide open but quickly responded "What? Impossible." She stated "I knew something was going on between you two! I've been watching you two and I can tell there's something going on." I stared at her as I was amazed that she knew. I lied "Come on! The most popular guy going out with me?" She replied "From what I see, you guys been avoiding each other. Not even looking at each other, obviously something happened." I bit my lips as I heard her confession. She continued "You better stop bothering him or you'll get it. And you guys are from two different worlds." I smirked "Get what? I have nothing to do with him." I turned around to continue to walk down the stairs, when I felt a push from my back and I realise I was falling down the stairs. I closed my eyes, I could feel the pain on my arm and head as it bashed against the floor suddenly, I felt a warm feeling around me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw blurred figure that looks like Minho and I could see a necklace dangling down from his neck, it was the necklace I gave him.

Minho shouted "Yah. What the hell you think you're doing?" I tried to open my eyes fully but I can't as the pain was getting to me. Yuri yelled "Why do you care?" Then footsteps was heard, Onew called, "Krystal!" I could see him running towards me and pushed Minho away, Onew picked me up in a princess way and took me out to the infirmary.

The next thing I know was when I opened my eyes, I was in a bed. I saw Onew beside the bed on a chair, looking at me. I whispered, “Onew go to class. I just need to rest.” Onew pats my head and replied “No, I’ll stay with you.” I pulled his hand away from me and tried shouting “Yah Onew. Your girlfriend commands you to go to class immediately.” I smiled and looked at him, I assured him “Don’t worry, I’m fine.”  Onew looked at me and nodded "Okay, fine. I'll go to class now. So have a rest, after school I will bring your bag here and take you home." When he finished, he patted my head lightly and walked away. I was left in the room lying on the bed; slowly I begin to close my eyes and falling asleep. While I was sleeping, I remembered the necklace around Minho's neck which really bothered me but I still slept as I was tired.

Minho POV

I saw Onew running towards me and pushed me aside. He lifted Krystal's up without even taking a look at me and Yuri, he ran out. I turned my head back to Yuri's direction and gave a sharp looking stare to her. I yelled "What do you think you're doing? Are you crazy?" She stood in front of me and answered "What? Why do you care what I do to her? I mean it's not like she's your girlfriend!" I wanted to hit her but I can't, a man can't hit a woman. I bit my lips and replied "Why did you do it?" Yuri looked at me and responded "I know you love someone else and I want you to look at me only! What does she have that I don't? I mean I'm much prettier than her!" I shouted "This have nothing to do with her! I don't have feelings for you! End of story." I paused and gave her a much sharper stare and resumed "If you dare to touch her or do anything else to her, I swear I won't be a nice guy anymore." With that, I left her standing there.

I felt a sudden urge of wanting to see Krystal as I was getting worry so I didn't return to the lesson. I went straight to the infirmary and I looked inside, strange I thought as I didn't see Onew. I walked closer to the bed as I didn't see anyone at the infirmary; I saw Krystal sleeping face on the bed. I stared at her; she looked so beautiful just like an angel I thought to myself. I was standing beside the bed admiring her beautiful face, without knowing, my face went close and closer to her and my lips touches her lips. I kissed her, I quickly realise what I was doing and went back up. When I went back up, I noticed her arms were red with blood stain so I decided that I should help to clean it up. I took the first aider from the drawer and began to slowly clean Krystal's injury, I gently put a bandage around her as I didn't want her injury to be even worse after all it was all my fault that she was in this state.

It hurts me to see her like this. I knew that I had to do something as I didn't want to let Krystal go so I was determine to end everything tomorrow. I went outside of the infirmary room observing around to see if there was anyone who saw me.

_______________________________________________________________

End everything tomorrow~ what does Minho mean by that?~ ^^ You'll see guys~

Tomorrow I'll update 3 - 4 chapters depending how much I could write.. I haven't even started writing next.. so 3 chapters the most probably~ XP

I love you all <3 have a lovely time where ever you are~

I'll update as soon as I get back!~ ^^