End of us

Wipe The Tears

I was writing this chapter with this song playing at the back~ made me cry T.T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1OXSWl49K4

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Krystal POV

I played badminton like normal, holding everything inside me. I felt like I needed to explode everything out.

After school, I went to his flat as always. I sat at the sofa waiting. I heard the door opened, seeing him in the corner of my eyes taking off his shoes and shouted "I'm back." He walked closer to me and I stood up, standing right in front of him. I really wanted to explode everything that was inside my heart as I couldn't take it anymore.

I began "We need to talk." He looked at me with his worry face and asked "What is it?" I then answered "I can't take it anymore." He asked again "Can't take what? Is it something I did today? I'm sorry." I stared at him in the eyes, I could feel my tears forming in my eyes but I still told him, "Let's end this." Before he could say anything I added "Why do you go out with me when you can't even tell anyone? What is the reason? You wanted to play with me?" He stared at me in the eyes, looking really shock, shock that I actually said that. He try to explained "No, I wasn't playing with you. You know how I feel." He tried to hold my hand but I hit his hand away from me and snapped "I don't want to play this game anymore. I'm tired of being with you." Tears started falling from my eyes, I looked away from his eyes. Then he yelled "You knew about this before we go out!" I looked back at him and couldn't help but slapped him on his pretty face, then I cried out "I'm sorry but I thought you'll change!" He then turned his head to me and responded "So you want me to tell everyone and become unpopular. You're the one who agreed with me about keeping it a secret and now you're having a go at me!" I can't believe what he was saying. I took my bag, stormed past him, putting on my shoes and left his flat as fast as possible.

I ran as fast as possible, I didn't even know where I was going as tears kept falling from my eyes. I ended up right outside the convenience store where we first talked. Why did my feet take me here, the place I hated to be at the most. I was mad at the way he expected me to just listen to what he says. I wanted to end before I fall too deep getting hurt more, the pain inside my heart was so painful. I never felt so much pain before; I sat at the bench right outside the convenience store and cried.

Minho POV

Jonghyun pointed over at 'the geeks' as people called them. How I wanted to say yes, Krystal is my girlfriend but I didn't. I responded "No way. Why would I go out with them?" The conversation ended like this as they laughed at my response, I took a small glimpse at Krystal. I wasn't sure if she heard me.

After school, I wanted to see Krystal straight away. Seeing her happy face, I left my friends telling them that I will be going to the party but obviously I'll be ditching them.

I opened the door to see Krystal sitting there just staring at space; I took off my shoes and shouted happily "I'm back." I walked closer to her as I wanted to hug her but she stood there, staring at me with her icy cold eyes. I didn't like this feeling. She began "We need to talk." I looked at her, I was worry to what she was going to say and I asked "What is it?" She answered "I can't take it anymore." I really didn't know what she was talking about, I was confuse, thinking that it must be something I did wrong and I asked again "Can't take what? Is it something I did today? I'm sorry." She looked at me in the eyes, I could see her eyes watery and I feel like I wouldn't like what she'll say. She told me, "Let's end this." I was about to asked her why but she continued "Why do you go out with me when you can't even tell anyone? What is the reason? You wanted to play with me?" I stared at her with my eyes wide open; I couldn't believe what she said. How could she say that I was playing with her when all my feelings were real, I explained "No, I wasn't playing with you. You know how I feel." I tried to hold her hand but she hit my hand and snapped at me “I don't want to play this game anymore. I'm tired of being with you." Tired of being with me. How could she say this was a game. I yelled "You knew about this before we go out!" She looked back at me and slapped me around the face. I didn't know she would do this and she cried out "I'm sorry but I thought you'll change!" I turned my head back to her and responded ""So you want me to tell everyone and become unpopular. You're the one who agreed with me about keeping it a secret and now you're having a go at me!" She took her bag, put her shoes on and stormed out of my flat.

I stood there; I couldn't believe what I said to her. Everything just exploded; I know that she must be really mad at me after what I just said. I slowly fell to the ground but I decided that I should look for her, I ran outside even though I don’t know what I’m going to say to her when I see her but I feel like I should look for her.

Krystal POV

I sat at the bench, trying to calm myself from crying. My tears were drying on my cheeks, I looked at the time on my watch and realise it was nearly 7 so I got up and decided that I should get home to get the birthday cake. To be honest, I didn’t feel like going to the karaoke party but it was something I already planned out with my friends, I feel bad if I don’t and I wanted to give the birthday cake anyway. I walked towards the way to my house.

Minho POV

I was running to the mall, to the park but I couldn’t see her at all. I was breathing heavily from all the running I did. I didn’t rest as I needed to find her, even if I find her I have no idea what I’ll say but I want to see her. I then decided that I should go to the convenience store where we first met, I kept running, I looked inside the convenience store and slowly sat outside the bench. I couldn’t find her at all.

(Krystal left the bench when Minho arrived – they just missed each other. Krystal was walking in a different direction)

Krystal POV

I walked up to the karaoke place with the birthday cake in my hand and patted my face with my other hand to wake myself up. I walked inside and saw Onew already standing near the counter; I stand next to him and trying to smile happily, “Happy Birthday Onew!” I bring my hand forward to give the birthday cake to him and then he smiled and thanked “Thanks Krystal.” He held the box. IU came running to the counter and scolded “Why are you late Krystal?” I stared at him and apologised “Sorry, I got a bit lost.” I pulled my tongue and hit my head lightly. They just giggled and then IU commanded “Come on. We’re in room 211.”

We went inside the room, it was big and I must say it wasn’t the first time I went to a karaoke place. We sat at the sofa, putting our bags at the side. IU brought the control so that we could choose the song on the screen. A guy came in, and asked “What would you like to drink?” He looked at all of us and smiled especially to IU. I stared at the menu on the table and answered “I’ll just have apple juice please.” Onew then added “Me too.” IU then said “You know what I want.” He nodded his head and responded to us “I’ll bring your drinks right away with some snacks, if you need anything, just hit the red button on your control.” We smiled at him and he left the room. I looked at IU’s direction who was still staring at the guy direction that has left already. I then nodded my head slowly and said “So he’s the guy.” IU blushed and answered “Neh.” Onew then asked “So what is his name?” IU then turned to us and questioned “Didn’t I tell you his name? He’s Taeyang.” I then replied “No, I mean you described every little detail about him but never told us his name.” The door was opened after a few knocks, he came in with the drinks and snacks on his tray putting it on the table and left. IU looked at us and responded “So, I’m going to go talk to him now. Be right back.” Me and Onew gave her a gesture saying just go, we just ended up laughing after she rushed out of the room.

I stared at the screen and the song playing was a sad song, this was making me feel uneasy because I don’t like the fact listening to sad song when you’re feeling depressed. My eyes became watery, Onew looked at me and asked “What happened?” I looked at him and replied “What you mean?” I smiled at him awkwardly, and then he responded “It’s obvious, something happened. Your smile was different like it was a forced smile.” I looked down on the floor and questioned “How can you tell?” He then answered “I’ve known you for so long, how could I not know?” The tears began to fall from my eyes, I couldn’t help myself but to cry. Onew then patted my head and responded “You don’t have to tell me.” I stayed silent for a while but decided that I should tell Onew what happened so I began “I broke up with my boyfriend.” It really hurt to say this; I could feel my tears dripping down faster on my cheeks as I said that. He pushes my head on his shoulder and I lied on his shoulder, I feel so safe. I cried my eyes out then he told me, “Even though I don’t really know the reason why you broke up. You have to accept the fact it has ended.” He then added “I believe you would be able to let go and find someone better. Maybe you guys are not meant to be.” I closed my eyes and nodded my head slightly. I wasn’t even sure I would be able to let go of him but I know I must do this, I can’t be sad because I was the one who ended everything. I decided to do this as I believe it would be the best choice.

________________________________________________________________

A long chapter~ ^^ because of my short chapters before..

but this made me cry T.T