You're the one

Wipe The Tears

 Minho POV

I began to move closer to her face, closer and closer until our lips were just a few centimetres away.

Suddenly, I heard loud footsteps coming closer and a loud voice was heard. "What are you doing?" he shouted. I quickly got up when I realise that Krystal’s eyes were open. She got up from her seat and didn’t say anything looking at the classroom door direction. I turned around to face the person which was Onew; I knew from his voice that he was angry. He quickly rushed over to us who were both standing staring at him. He began while giving me evil glares, "What are you trying to do?" I didn’t say anything as Krystal next to me said, "Calm down Onew! Nothing happened." He bit his lips and shouted "I hate it, when he’s near you!" He paused and continued "I can’t stand it when he’s so close to you!" He turned around and ran out of the classroom. I was looking at him running but then a hand pushed me aside, it was Krystal. She chased after Onew. I watched her back disappearing in a matter of second. I looked down on the floor and I was in pain again. I came to my senses and asked myself what I was doing? What was I trying to do? I hate this pain so much. I took my bag and thought that I should just walk back home as I really need to clear my head.

Krystal POV

"What are you doing?" I heard a loud voice which sounds like Onew. I opened my eyes quickly and noticed that Minho face was right in front of me. He got up quickly and I did the same as I noticed at the classroom door was Onew who was standing there. I didn’t say anything as I was confused with what just happened. He came closer to us and he gave evil glares to Minho asking, "What are you trying to do?" I looked at Onew and he looked really scary, I wanted to calm him down. I reassure him, "Calm down Onew! Nothing happened." I stared at him in the eyes when he was still looking at Minho. He bit his lips and shouted to me, "I hate it, when he’s near you!" I was shock to hear him shouting all of a sudden, he continued "I can’t stand it when he’s so close to you!" When he finished saying that, he ran out of the classroom. I really don’t want to see Onew acting this way, I must find him. I just pushed Minho aside without saying anything and ran after Onew.

I kept running after Onew until we were right outside the school, while I was running of course I took my bag with me. I chased after him with my bag in my hand and this wasn’t good as Onew is good at running anyway, he’s a guy. However, I noticed that he slow down his pace as I kept calling his name out. I stood behind him when he stopped and I bent down breathing heavily to catch my breath. He started "I hate it so much when he’s next to you." He turned around facing me; by this time, I was standing upright. I was staring at his serious face; he hesitated "I don’t want to see you with him." I could see the pain he have in his eyes and I hate to see him this way. He then said again, "I’m scared when you’re with him, that’s why I hate it so much… I didn’t know what to do, I…" I cut him off "Onew, listen to me." I walked forward and grabbed one of his hands and assured "Onew…" I stared at him in the eyes and he did the same, it was silent for a few seconds. I began "Lately, I’ve been thinking… You are the first person I want to talk to when something happy happened. The person I think about at night is you." I paused and continued "Although, I can’t say I have forgotten about Minho and I can’t say I’m in love with you. But I am beginning to fall for you, Onew." I was still staring at his eyes intensely, I could see his eyes started to become soft and I added, "I know that by time, I can love you more than Minho even though I don’t know the future but I will try," Suddenly, my bag dropped out of my hand when I was pulled by Onew, he hugged me tightly with his hands around my waist. I slowly put my arms around him returning the warm hug he gave me and I smiled slightly. I wasn’t lying, the person I think about at night is Onew but also Minho would come to mind. No words were heard, we were hugging each other in silent.

Minho POV

I walked down the street with the phone in my hand as I was texting Jonghyun again since I didn’t get a reply.

Me:

Ya, what’s wrong with you? You could have told me that the school ended!

After a few second, I was still walking down the street I received a text from Jonghyun.

Jonghyun:

Oh sorry, I forgot.

Me:

How can you forget? You idiot!

Jonghyun:

Hey, I’m a busy guy you know and who would think you would still be sleeping!

Me:

Shut up. I’ve been tired lately not having enough sleep. That’s why!

Jonghyun:

Why? Usually the reason for your lack of sleep is from problems so… did something happened?

I was looking at my mobile and I couldn’t respond to this message. I can’t tell what happened to Jonghyun, he would never understand as he is too stupid and there wasn’t a point since… everything has ended right? There’s no point to bring it up anymore. I decided to ignore this message and continued to walk home.

When I arrived at my home, I saw someone standing right outside as I came closer I realise that Yuri was standing right outside my home. When I walked forward to the front of her, she was looking at the ground without realising I was in front of her so I called out, "Yuri? What’s wrong?" She slowly lifted her head up and I saw her eyes were red. I could tell that she has been crying and she didn’t say anything but still looking at me. I asked, "Yuri? What happened?" I touched her shoulder slightly as I was a bit concerned with her expression of sadness. Unexpectedly, she hugged me tightly and cried out. I pat her head gently and I didn’t say anything as I feel that I should listen to her.

I took her in my home to calm her down and gave her strawberry milk which was Krystal’s favourite. Yuri began to tell me what happened, "My dad came back…" She looked towards the carton of strawberry milk without looking at me. I asked "Your dad? Why did he suddenly come back?" From what I know, Yuri’s dad used to hit her and her mum as her dad is an alcoholic. I tried to help by saying that we should tell the police or something but Yuri didn’t want to and I respect her decision so I’ve been protecting her. A year ago, her dad left so Yuri has been living in peace with her mum. However now that he’s back, this doesn’t sound good. Yuri answered "I don’t know why he even came back." I questioned "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Yuri shakes her head and responded "No he didn’t. I just saw him when I got home then I couldn’t stand it so I quickly left. I suddenly had the urge to see you." This time she said that looking at me in the eyes, I looked at her and she continued "Minho, I’m really scary. I don’t want to lose you, you’re the only person I trust and I want to stay with you." She quickly hugged me tightly; I was shocked with my eyes wide open.

Krystal POV

Onew released the embraced and he was looking at me with his serious eyes. I feel like my cheeks became really hot. He asked, "I know you’re the one for me. Let’s start again Krystal?" My eyes were locked on his eyes and I was speechless.

Minho POV

When she was still hugging me and I didn't respond. She begged "Please Minho, I know you’re the one for me. I want to be more than a friend to you." I didn’t say anything I was so surprised that I was speechless.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the superrrr late update~ I've been having problems at school~ T.T

I'll try to write as soon as possible~ <3

Thank you everyone~

xxx