Jealousy

Wipe The Tears

Krystal POV

After watching the movie, we ate at one of the café we always go to and afterwards we just ended up window shopping going around places. Replacing the memories of Minho with Onew, even though I feel bad to do this but I really didn't want this angry feeling inside me anymore. I hated the fact I couldn't get over it as the memories of our breakup keeps ringing back to me. When it was dinner time, we were still walking on the street, "So where you want to go to eat?" He asked me. I looked at him and replied "I feel like eating at the noodle bar." Another place where me and Minho goes to. We carried on walking to the noodle bar, he then questioned "Noodle bar. I don't remember you liking that?" I answered "Well, I never hated it. It was just something fast and cheap so I would eat it when I'm hungry or doesn't have much money." Onew smirked "Hungry like a bear?" I gave him a light punch on his arm leading him to scream. I laughed "Since when did you become so girly?" Onew then responded "Since when did you hit like a man?" He pulled his tongue at me; I gave him death glares and pulled my tongue to him as well. I feel like we were some really silly kids fighting. It was fun, we went to the noodle bar and talked for some time. I missed the times when Onew would tease me and I would back, it really has been a long time.

When we finished we went outside, starting to walk home this is when I heard a voice similar to Minho behind me. I turned around but didn't see anyone so I carried on walking. I need to stop thinking about him, I told myself. I began, "Hey, have you done your Maths homework?" Onew looked at me and replied "What, Maths homework?" I then stated "The homework Mr Park gave us. Remember?" He shook his head and answered "No one told me." I stared at him and commented "But you never forget about your homework?" He said "Well, of course I will. I'm a human too. Probably because I've been busy lately because of a certain someone." He looked at me; I guess he was talking about me. I thanked him, "Thanks Onew for not doing your homework and come out with me. You're such a nice friend!" He folded his arm and stated "We are not just friends, best friends. Come on, that's what we should do to each other. I must say you made me shiver when you thanked me. Bring the mean Krystal back." I giggled "Fine!" I slapped his arm lightly and he responded with his cute pout leading both of us to laugh, Onew doesn't show this side of him in school, I guess it was because we're so close.

We were right outside my house that’s when I suggested “We should walk home after school.” Onew looked at me and responded “But you’re always busy. Ah, that’s right you broke up with your boyfriend.” He quickly covered his mouth still looking at me, I was just staring at him but I wasn’t affected because it was true and I was the one who ended everything. I said “Don’t worry! It’s true so there’s nothing to hide about it.” Onew stared at me slowly releasing his mouth and said “So who is this guy anyway? I mean you’re so secretive with him.” I gave a signal for him to come near to me so I could whisper to him. He approached me with his ears closer to me, that’s when I decided to told him loudly, “Boo! You think I’m going to tell you.” He quickly backed away, covering his ear and pouted at me. While I was just laughing and started to walk away to my house, I said at the same time, “Bye Onew! See you tomorrow.” I turned back waving to him as he spoke “Thanks for killing my ears.” He paused and added “Bye, see you tomorrow.” He smiled and waves back.

Minho POV

Key called out, “Minho.” I noticed myself was staring at the clothes in front of me blankly. I looked over to Key who was holding 2 shirts in his hand and then I asked “What?” Key hit my head and answered “I’ve been asking you million times but it seems like you need to get your ears check.” I held my head and answered “I was just thinking.” He went closer to me and asked “Thinking of what? Must be a girl.” He nodded his head slightly, understanding a bit. I looked at him with my eyes wide open as I was surprised that he actually knows what I was thinking about but I quickly reacted and snapped “Get to your main point. What you need?” He stopped nodding his head and asked “Oh yeh, which one is better?” He put both of the shirts up against his body so that I could decide which one would be better. I looked at him up and down and pointed to the navy shirt “This one.” Key then pouted, “But I like this one more.” He lifted the light blue shirt up then I replied “If you’re not going to listen to me why did you ask me?” So he ended up getting both of shirts. I didn’t get anything it was just Key who wanted to go shopping.

“So where should we go eat?” I questioned while walking beside Key holding his shopping bag, don’t even asked me why because I don’t know either. He replied “I don’t know. I feel like eating noodle? Or maybe sushi?” I looked around the place, I remember about the noodle bar me and Krystal always go and the one we went 2 days ago. I suggested “I know where to eat noodle.” I lead the way, “Follow me.” Key just followed me and I was at the noodle bar, there were a girl and boy leaving. From the back view, I swear she look like Krystal. Key then asked “So why this place?” I was about to walk in and answered at the same time, “The food here is nice and I always go here.” I walked in with Key asking for seats for two. I still remember in my mind the back of the girl who walked away with a guy really seem like it was Krystal. I didn’t think much as I thought that it must be because I wanted to see her that I’m thinking too much as I remember I keep thinking I saw her at the cinema.

After dinner, Key said “So you’re going to take me home!” I looked at him when we were just leaving the noodle bar and replied “What! You live like 2 hours away and it’s 10 already. I’m not taking you home. It’ll be 2 when I come back and I like my sleep!” I walked out of the noodle bar with his clothes bags, then he said “Fine, I guess I’ll just to stay at your house then.” I turned around looking at him and asked, “Don’t you have school?” He shrugged his shoulder and responded, “Didn’t I tell you that we have a few days off starting tomorrow because the school had a little fire incident which is why I came over today!” I turned around and carried on walking as I knew he had a reason to suddenly make me go shopping with him.

Krystal POV

The next day, I woke up as usual and prepared myself, instead of seeing my mum in the kitchen. I could see my dad I asked “Dad, where’s mum?” While I was walking down the stairs to the kitchen to grab something to eat. My dad replied “Your mum don’t feel well. She’s sleeping.” He then giggled, “That’s what she gets for playing too much Mah-jong and loosing.” I laughed at my dad’s comment, I took a sandwich in my hand and had a look at my mum in my parent’s room, trying to be as quiet as possible. I opened the door and whispers, “Hope you get better mum.” I closed the door quietly and went outside while saying goodbye to my dad.

I finished my sandwich which was hanging in my mouth. While I was walking down the street, I noticed Onew who was in front of me and called out, “Onew.” I walked beside him and he responded “Morning.” I smiled at him but then frowned and said “Hey, why don’t you wait for me in the morning now? I mean you always pass my house.” He looked at me and replied “You really don’t remember. I stopped walking with you for nearly a year.” I nodded my head “Yes, I know. But I don’t remember why.” Onew then explained, “Well, because you were always late so every time I walk with you I’m late. I mean you’re a clever student but really tardy person.” I then replied “Come on. It’s been a year. I’m not late now.” Onew then said “But you barely made it.” I gave him my evil glares and hit his arm. I commanded “I don’t care. You must walk with me from now on!” Onew shakes his head and ran to school with me following behind him.

Minho POV

I walked to school with a tired expression since last night it was so hard to sleep, I was sleeping on the couch while Key was sleeping on my bed. I mean it’s fine I can sleep on the couch but he’s so annoying every minute he ask me where to get a drink? Do you have this… do you have that. I don’t even remember how many hours I actually slept. I was close to school when I noticed Krystal with Onew right outside the school. Krystal was smiling she hits Onew’s arm. I clench my fist tightly; they were running into the school. What is this feeling inside me? Is this what people would call jealousy?

_______________________________________________________________

Jesus~ this story is dragging on~ XD I'm trying to write as fast as possible but I get distracted easily ><

I kept listening to Mr Simple~ XP

Minstal~ <3

umm guys Minho will do something stupid later in the story o.o please don't hate him~ >.>