Talk to me

Wipe The Tears

Minho POV

I was in the classroom just having the last lesson when I overheard a conversation next to me. The guy in front of me, Eunhyuk whispered to the person next to him “Hey, have you heard Onew and Krystal is going out?” My eyes were wide open as I couldn’t believe this. The girl, Tiffany on his left replied “Krystal and Onew? They’re the geeks right?” He nodded and answered, “I know right! Cute...” Tiffany just laughed at the way Eunhyuk said that.

I stared at Onew and Krystal who was in front, I still couldn’t believe this. I could feel the pain inside my chest. It was the end of lesson when I saw a girl walking towards me, I looked up at her as she called me, “Minho” I stared at her and saw it was a girl, Hara in our class I answered “What do you want?” She looked at me and replied, “Can we talk at the back of the school now?” I nodded my head as she left, Jonghyun walked to my desk followed by Yuri and Yoona. Jonghyun began “Another confession?” I answered while putting my books in my bag, “Probably.” Yuri looked at me and replied “You better not say yes.” I looked up at her and said “I won’t. I don’t even know this girl.” Jonghyun nodded his head and said “True, true.” Yoona said, “Go. Time to reject her.” I stood up and went straight to the back of the school with my school bag in my hand. This wasn’t the first time rejecting someone. Hara stood there looking at me and I began, “Don’t tell me you’re going to confess to me.” She looked at me and answered “Yes, I love you Minho. Can’t you be my boyfriend?” I stared at her as I thought she was a brave girl and answered “Sorry but haven’t you heard from people? I don’t really say yes to confession.” Hara was still looking at me with her eyes trying to make my heart beat I guess but it didn’t work, I continued “Seriously, no.” I begin to walk back and she asked “Is it because you have a girlfriend?” I turned my head a little but continued walking replying to her at the same time, “It’s more like I have someone in my mind.” I stopped and added “Someone I can’t let go.” I carried on walking away.

While I was walking away, from a distance I could see someone walking with a bag of rubbish and threw it at the garbage area. I walked closer and noticed it was Krystal, I stood there staring at her and she turned around to see me standing there just staring at her. I really want her to talk to me but she avoided my eyes and carried on walking away like she didn’t see me. I walked a few steps closer and calling out, “Krystal. Why can’t you talk to me?” She slowly turned to me and answered “I have nothing to say to you.” Crack, my heart was in pain. I stared at her but she still avoided my eyes and I apologised, “I’m sorry Krystal… about yesterday, I had no idea what I was doing.” She didn’t say anything but took a quick glimpse at me and I continued, “Krystal, I still…” but I was cut off with a voice calling for her. “Krystal…” Onew came next to Krystal and Krystal turned around to him. Onew glared at me and he asked “What took you so long Krystal?” Krystal replied “Oh, sorry. I was just daydreaming.” Onew held her hand; he was still glaring at me but then left. I looked at the whole scene of them walking away; Krystal didn’t look back at me. I stared at the ground and said to myself “Is it too late?”

Krystal POV

I looked at the place around me as I packed my things in my bag because it was the end of school. Onew came next to me and asked “Isn’t today your day to clean up the classroom?” I looked at him and answered “Oh yeh.” Onew then stated “I’ll help you with it.” I then said “You don’t have to.” No one was in the classroom by this time as they would leave quickly; he then explained “What? You don’t want to go out with me after this.” I answered “I’ll love to.” So we ended up cleaning together, I took the bag of rubbish to the garbage area.

While I threw the bag of rubbish into the garbage area and I turned around to see Minho standing in front of me, he was looking at me in the eyes. I avoided with his eyes contact and carried on walking back to the school. I heard footsteps and he called out to me, “Krystal. Why can’t you talk to me?” I turned around facing him and answered “I have nothing to say to you.” I tried not looking at him as I could see that he was in pain. Then I heard him apologised, “I’m sorry Krystal… about yesterday, I had no idea what I was doing.” I didn’t think he did it on purpose, I know he didn’t mean to so I didn’t say anything but took a quick glimpse at him. He continued, “Krystal, I still…” suddenly, a voice was heard “Krystal…” I recognised this voice as I turned around I saw Onew standing in front of me, I could see him giving glares to Minho but he looked back at me and asked “What took you so long Krystal?” In my mind, I was thinking how I should be answering this. As I thought, I replied “Oh, sorry. I was just daydreaming.” I was getting better at lying which I’m not happy with. Without knowing, he took my hand and walked away. I just followed Onew without looking back.

After cleaning the classroom, we walked together to go shopping as it would be our first date. I must say, it seems like just a normal going out since I’m not used being on a date with Onew. He made sure that I feel comfortable though. He hits my head, “Stop eating the ice cream like that.” I rubbed my head and frowned “That hurt.” We were at the café just having a little talk. He smirked “Come on, I didn’t even hit that hard.” I carried on eating the ice cream; he looked at me and said “Hey, seriously stop eating like that.” I looked at him and I could see him just staring at me. I replied, “What?” He took the tissue on the table and started wiping my mouth; I was just staring at him as I was a bit shock at what he was doing. We were looking at each other closely as he was a just an inch away from my face, this made me blush.

The day ended as he walked me home. We were standing right outside my house when I stated “You want to come in?” He looked at me and replied “No thanks, it’s already late. I better get going.” I replied “Okay, thanks Onew. I had a great time today.” I smiled at him then he answered “What’s with the thanks doesn’t sound like you.” I looked at him and commented, “So you don’t like it when I say thanks.” I was about to fold my arms when I saw him his hand putting around my shoulder and he embraced me in his arms. Even though I was really shocked I just smiled. We stayed like that for a few minutes. When he released the hug, he kisses my forehead and said “Goodnight.” He left me standing; I didn’t know what to do as I stood right outside my house. I snapped out of it as I felt my cheeks were burning up. I ran inside my house and to my room quickly shouted at the same time, “Mum, I’m back. I’m tired so I’ll be going to bed now.” That night, I kept thinking back what Onew did and Minho. I wonder what is happening to me.

Minho POV

I was walking home when I saw Key from distance with a boy, well looks like a boy. It seems like she was a tomboy. I walked to them as they were just standing outside a shop. “Hey!” I tapped Key’s shoulder which gave him a fright. He shouted “Yah, you’re trying to scared me!” I observed the tomboy beside him and whispered “Your girlfriend?” He looked at me with his wide eyes and replied “No way.” The girl then answered “You’re joking? We’re friends!” She then laughs, “Why do everyone say that.” I giggled as well and replied “My bad.” She introduced “Hey, I’m Amber. I’m guessing you’re Minho?” I questioned “How you know?” Key hits my head, “Duh, she’s my friend so obviously I would tell her.” I called out in pain but exaggerated. We ended up having dinner together after this but when I was going home with them. I suddenly had an urge of wanting to see Krystal. I told Key that I would be going somewhere as I walked to her house, I didn’t realise it was nearly 10, I stood near her house but then when I heard Krystal’s voice from afar I quickly hid around the corner. I was peeking when I saw Onew and Krystal right outside her house, Onew hugged Krystal I was shocked but what shocked me more was seeing him kissing Krystal’s forehead. My eyes were wide open so was my mouth. I put my hand over my mouth and looked away as I couldn’t stand the scene anymore. I stood there dumbfounded and I slowly walked back home, I had no idea what was wrong with me as I saw tears falling from my eyes. I thought to myself ‘This is stupid.’ I wiped my tears away. When I went home, I took a shower and went straight to the sofa as I saw Key who was already asleep and didn’t want to wake him up so I just stayed at the sofa. It was a long night and I was determined to do something.

____________________________________________________

Just want to tell you readers~ I'll be on holiday in 2 days~

The holiday will be 6 days~ probably~ ^^

which is why before I go I'll update like 3 - 4 chapters for you guys to enjoy~ well I hope anyway~ XP

Love from Chanel~ <3 <3 <3