Show you

Wipe The Tears

Krystal POV

I was sleeping but I was awaken by a touch on my lips however, I couldn't bring myself to opened my eyes as I was too tired. When I felt warmth around my arms and suddenly it was gone, I slowly opened my eyes. I didn't see anything in front of me and I thought that I must be thinking too much. I carried on sleeping until, I was awaken by a shake on my arms. Onew was in front of me with my bag in his hand, I realise that it was already end of school, I was walking with Onew when I took my mobile phone out I realise I had a text message from my mum saying that 'She wanted to meet me at the usual cafe to go shopping with her' I told Onew about this so we went to our separate ways.

It was nice to have a day out with my mum, we were shopping for some clothes, she was giving me advices in always choose what I really want. And yes, she saw my bandages around my arm so I lied as I didn't want her to worry, saying that I accidently hurt my arm during sports lesson. We were at home at the dinner table as dad had to have an all-nighter at work. My mum began "So how you doing with your boyfriend Onew?" I was eating and then replied "Well... it." I suddenly chocked as I thought how did my mum know this, I mean I didn't even tell him about Onew. I stared at her who was still eating happily; I asked "Mum how did you know?" She chewed the food and answered "Know what? You and Onew?" I nodded my head as I put the chopstick in my mouth. She swallowed and replied "It doesn't help when you do that kind of thing outside this house yesterday!" she pointed at the window outside with her chopstick which made me remember about me and Onew yesterday. I put my hand on my cheeks and she answered "I'm guessing it's doing well!" She smiled and continued eating. I answered "I guess so." I continued to eat as well. She stated "I knew Onew was the right person for you! But no you ever listen to me." I complained "But you always say it as a joke." She replied "Whatever. I still said it." And then we both just laugh while looking at each other.

Minho POV

After school, I was at Yoona’s house because of her early birthday party. They know that I don’t usually get birthday presents instead I just pay for what they want. The party was small just me, Jonghyun, Yuri, 2 other guys, Siwon and Leeteuk. Of course the girl Eunseo was there she is Yoona’s cousin. We were having an opening present section. I was at the floor staying away from Yuri as I felt that if I do go close to her I would hit her after what she did to Krystal. I didn’t talk to her at all not even having eye contact with her. It was after the dinner that Yoona was playing some games on the playstation with Leeteuk. Jonghyun, Yuri and Siwon were watching them and chatting. I was still at the dining room, beside the dining table.

I was sitting there drinking when Eunseo walked in with the glass of wine in her hand. She walked towards me and sat next to me. I didn’t look at her as I was staring at my glass of wine on the table. She didn’t say anything so I began, “What do you want?” I didn’t look at her when I said that. She asked “What’s wrong? Your girlfriend dumped you?” I looked at her and responded, “Nothing to do with you!” She replied “I like you and you know it!” I really didn’t feel like dealing with this, I said “And I told you at the party, I have someone I like!” She shrugged and answered, “So?” I looked at her and said, “Look, no one can replace Krystal!” She then nodded, “So her name is Krystal.”I looked at her with my eyes wide open as I couldn’t believe I just said her name out then I stared outside to the living room, luckily my friends didn’t hear it as they had the music playing loudly. I told her, “Yes, I love her. Even though I’m not sure how she feels right now but I still love her because she completes me!” She was looking at me with her shocked expression; she was probably surprised with my sudden confession. I added, “You better not tell the others about this or we can’t even be friends!” When I finished saying that, I left the room leaving her sitting there. We went home afterwards and I received a text message saying that Key is back home as he had to go back to school. It didn’t really bother me. Throughout the whole night, I knew what I had to do tomorrow; I must tell her how much I love her, this is what was going in my mind that night.

The next day.

Krystal POV

From yesterday my arms feel much better now, I mean I didn’t need the bandage so it was fine, I knew it was just a small injury anyway.Today is Friday today which is the day when our school have a Talent show. We didn't have lessons as most people were just preparing for the Talent show even though it starts at 2 but some people wanted to practise and others had to get the place ready. Me and Onew was helping with the decorations. Throughout the whole day, I could feel someone was staring at me and I knew it was Minho even though it wasn't obvious but I could feel his stares. I tried to ignore it, the whole day. I would go to places far away from him or with people around so that he wouldn't be able to come close to me. I really didn't want to be involved with him anymore especially with what happened yesterday. I knew that we were from two different worlds, impossible to be together.

We had the entire hall prepared and I had to quickly go and check at the lighting room, see if there’s any problem. I went upstairs to the room and checked on the system which I didn't see any problems. I was about to leave, turning around to face the door when I saw Minho standing right in front of me, he walked closer to me. I looked away from him and continued walking out of the room when he suddenly said, "I know you been avoiding me." I stopped walking and he resumed "You won't listen to want I have to say so I'll show you." I turned around slowly facing him; he looked at me in the eyes which leave me speechless. He assured, "I will show you that I love you. Just watch." He walked out of the room after saying this while I was standing there dumbfounded. I thought to myself, what is he going to do? He will show me? Just watch? What does he mean?