My Secret

Wipe The Tears

Krystal POV

There it is again. The girl sits on the chair beside and nagged "Why can't you come to mine today?" She puts her hand on his shoulder and he replied "I can't sorry." The girl nagged again "Why not?" He then responded "I got to meet my cousin today." I couldn't stand that scene and they had to do this in the classroom during lunch time. I was peacefully eating my lunch but was interrupted by that popular guy, Minho and that girl, is it Yuri? I don't even remember that girl's name.

I stared at my lunch which was my favourite sushi but couldn't eat anymore because of that annoying scene I just saw, disgusting is the word to describe it. Suddenly, someone called me "Krystal, you not going to eat your sushi?" I looked up to see it was Onew, he was sitting next to me and looking at my lunch. I smiled at him and replied "I'm full, here have it!" I hold the lunch box and put it on his desk. He thanked me and ate it happily. While he was finishing eating, I looked at my homework which was done and fiddled with my pen. Onew then called me "Krystal, you done your homework already?" I looked up at him and nodded "Yep!" Onew then asked "Then, can you help me with it?" I stood up standing right next to him, leaning forward, my hand on the desk and my head being next to his head to look at the problem he was asking. I then responded "Oh, x is the substitute of 12 and you need to add up d with n." While saying this, I hold my glasses. Onew didn't say anything, I looked over "Oh sorry, forgot you can't really be close to girls." I got up and went back to my table.

I heard loud footsteps coming towards us and it was obviously IU, she stood in front of us, looking at us breathing heavily trying to catch her breath. I stared at her and advised "Calm down. What's wrong?" IU then took a deep breath and replied "You know on Friday it's Onew's birthday. Why don't we go to the karaoke to celebrate?" I then looked at Onew and he answered "I don't really mind but I never actually been to one before." IU eyes were wide open because of the shock from what Onew said. She asked "How could you?" I looked at IU up and down and said "And you have?" She then responded "I have... Last night! But that's not the point. Can we?" Me and Onew looked at each other and shrugged, I answered "Sure I guess." IU then clapped "Great so it'll be the 3 of us, having fun." I smirked at her "Wait, there must be a reason why you suddenly want to go to the karaoke place..." IU blushed and stated "You know... because I saw this guy working there and..." She started fiddling with her fingers; me and Onew looked at each other and nodded our head slowly as we began to understand.

Soon, it was the end of school and I took my time finishing some homeworks at school with my 2 best friends. After this, I left the school and I was just walking down the street to get to the place. I walked up to a flat and there was a white door, I opened the door with my keys and walked in. I took my bag off me and tossed it on the floor, taking my shoes at the same time. I called out "I'm back!" And I went to the kitchen, opening the fridge to get something to drink. Two arms were wrapping around my waist behind me and he whispered to my ears "I missed you." I carried on taking the orange juice from the fridge and took a cup from the cupboard to pour the drink into. He was still clinging onto me, I replied "Oh, don't you think you should look for that girl Yuri? Or is it Yoona?" I took a sip at my drink and put it down on the table. He made me turned around to face him and he stated "You know I love you." I looked up at him and it was Minho. I hold his hand pulling it off my arms and went to the sofa. He followed me and I said "You probably said that to every girl you see." I folded my arms still sitting on the sofa and then he sat next to me and responded "Of course not! I only love you!" I smiled slightly and he hugged me tightly. When he released the hug, I took the hair bands off me so that my plaint will be gone, waving my hair and I took my glasses off. He whispered to my ears "You look so hot like this." I couldn't help but blushed; he put his hand over my shoulder and the television with the control beside him.

Okay, you guys are probably thinking 'What the hell' A geek, me with the most popular guy in school, Minho. We're a couple in another word, I'm his girlfriend and he's my boyfriend. I don't even remember how this started. This is the secret that nobody knows, not even my best friends. Well, they do think that I may have a boyfriend because I would suddenly leave when I'm out with them. Let me tell you how it began.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Just starting it off~ so you'll know a bit about the story~

Note: I like to talk about day to day~ so I don't usually go a week later or something XD I like to think of this as a real life situation XP

Sorry for the poor grammar T.T

One more thing I like to drag on~ a bit XP Please don't get bored O.O

I only just started the story~

Oh yeh, I don't hate Yuri at all~ ^^ She's pretty~ I'm just a Minstal fan~

Wait for next chapter.. just got 1 more exam to go so I'll update soon!