Birthday Party (part 2)

My Little Rubber Ducky

 Birthday Party (part 2) 

 

"I dare you to....kiss Crystal"

Everyone looked at Taehyung and at Crystal who were blushing like madness.

"wwwooooOOOoooo" Said Suga.

"Shut up man!" Said Teahyung nervous.

"Oh come on maknae! You're not serious, are you?" Said Crystal, also really nervous.

"I'm serious!"

"Just kiss you too~" Said RapMon.

Taehyung was turning his head to face Crystal.

"Let's get over with this" He said tilting his head and coming closer to Crystal's lips.

"omgomgomgomgomgomg" Said Suga exited to see some action.

"Kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss!" Said J-hope and Jung kook.

Jimin felt jealousy raging in his body. He was going to explode.

"YAH! That's not fair for Crystal! Have you guys forgotten that she haven't had her first kiss yet?"

All eyes were on Jimin, even Taehyung.

"OMG! Jimin's right, her first kiss will be a dare!"  Said Suga.

"We shouldn't make her do this. It's not fair for her."

Taehyung looked at her confused *She hadn't had her first kiss yet? But when i walked her home i--! I WAS HER FIRST KISS!?!?!?* Somehow he felf so pround and happy! He had butterflies in tummy. 

Crystal sigh in relief and mouthed a 'Thank you' to Jimin.

Jimin was relief too and winked at her. 

- - - - - 

"Wooaaahhh ! So pretty!" Said Crystal at the mini fireworks

After the game, they ate pizza for dinner outside, in Suga's backyard.

Then Crystal and J-Hope took out the firework and glowsticks that they brought.

"Taehyung can you pass me mini firework?"

Teahyung looked at the different types of mini firework, and found the perfect one for her.

"Here, let me light it up first" He light it up and gave it to her.

*Wow it's so pretty* she thought. Then she looked up and saw Taehyung smiling so sweetly at her.

She blushed.

Jimin suddenly came and carry her from behind chuckling.

"Here I got you a rocket firework!" He said smiling so joyfully.

Taehyung was left alone.

"Awww thanks Jiminnie" She said hugging him. It wasn't butterflies he felt in his tummy, is was a hole bunch of elephants!

"How do we light it?"

"Like this" Said Jimin behind her putting his hand over hers and showing her how to light it.

- - - - - 

"I'm tired" Said Jung kook rubbing his eyes.

"We should go sleep now..." Said Jin, yawning.

"You guys can go brush your teeth and wash up. 2 can go to bathroom in my room. 3 others can go to bathroom upstairs. And the 3 last ones can go in the bathroom in the basement." Said Suga.

Crystal went her way towards the bathroom upstairs with a half-asleep Jimin trailling behind her.

 

After washing up, they all set up their sleeping bags in Suga's big basement, that was also used as a cinema room.

"Goodnight guys!" Said Crystal.

"Goodnight!"

- - - - - 

She woke up in the middle of the night. It was her sleeping habit. She always wake up in the middle of the night. Sometimes she would just fall back asleep after some minutes, sometimes she would drink a glass of water or something.

She decided to get out of bed.

She tried getting out without stepping on J-hope who sleepig on her right, while Jimin was on her left (she felt more comfortable sleeping next to them, cause they were her closes friends, that she trusts the most).

She was on her way upstairs when Taehyung, who had a hard time sleeping, saw her going. He was curious to know where she was going. And it was a good occasion have some alone time with her. So he followed.

She walked to the kitchen, open a cupboard and drank some water. Then she put it i the sink and went to the balcony to take some fresh air.

*Should I go to her? Why for? She will think I am a stalker. And what will I say? Won't it be akward?*

Taehyung thought for a while, then he decided to go see her.

"Hey.."

She turned to see who was talking to her, she thought it was Jimin.

"He-- oh...hi Taehyung" She said, a little shocked to see him.

"You don't seem happy to see me." Taehyung pouted.

"Should I?" She said, teasing him. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh...just to take some fresh air." He made up an excuse, so she won't think he was following her.

"..."

"It's beautiful, isn't it" She said looking at the sky.

"It is..." Said Taehyung looking at her. He wasn't talking about the sky, he was talking about her.

*She is soo beautiful* He thought.

After gathering a lot of courage, he was ready. He was going to tell her no mather what.

"Ummm...Crystal?"

She looked at him "yeah?"

"Crystal...I...I think.."

*Omo! Is he going to say, what I he is going to say???* She thought.

"I like yo--"

"DON'T MOVE!!! OR I WILL HIT YOU" They both turn there heads to the person screaming.

They were both panicking.

Then the person steped into the light.

"Oh! It's you Crystal dear! I thought you were a theft." Putting down the pan she was holding in her hands. It was Suga's mother.

"Hi auntie! How have you been?" Said Crystal leaving the balcony, trying to escape Taehyung. She wasn't ready for what he was going to say.

"Fine and you my dear?" 

"Well, I guess. I'm going to go back to sleep now. See you later Taehyung"

She went back to the basement. Taehyung bowed to Suga's mom and followed after her.

Taehyung was grabbing his hair, frustrated and angry that he couldn't confess. 

*I will tell her next time* 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

_________________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"Help...me"

_________________________________

Poor Taehyung not being able to confess...Cockblokers xD

Who do you want Crystal to be with~?

Here is another gif, for you, cause I love you~~~<3

Me too *highfive*