Drowning

My Little Rubber Ducky

 Drowning 

 

- Crystal Pov -

"Get her" Said the one in the middle.

Another one pulled a knife from the pocket of his jacket, and come towards me.

What's going to happen to me?

What did he say? I don't understand Japanese! Why is he coming towards me?

The one coming towards me was playing with the knife and smirking. The other locked the entrance door so nobody can save me.

When he was close enought I tried to kick him in between the legs but he blocked my leg with his hand and grabbed it.

I lost balance because he was holding my leg and he pushed me backwards.

I fell on the hard floor. I then kicked his leg in the tibia.

"Arghhhh!" He said holding his leg.

The other one came and was goign to grab me.

"You little girl can't go anywhere" He said holding my arm. I then kicked between his legs. 

"HELP !!! SOMEON--"

But then It was hard to breath when the guy behind me put his hand on my mouth.

I tried to kick him and puch him to let me go but i couldn't move.

I felt sleepy.

He put a product on my mouth to make me fall asleep.

I started to close my eyes and I fainted.

He dropped me on the floor.

"What should we do with her?"

"Just put her in the pool, she is too stubborn"

"What a waste, she was pretty" Said one of them carrying Crystal and dropping her in the water.

After that they walked away.

- - - - -

 

- Jimin Pov -

"Why did she have to leave? Where did she go? She isn't in her room!" I said frustrated, because I was so close to confess. 

BUT I CAN'T CAUSE SHE IS WITH TAEHYUNG, AND HE IS MY FRIEND !!!!

This is so frustrating omg...

"Hey Jimin! We bought bubble tea!" Said Jung kook drinking bubble tea.

Oh they are here. Maybe they saw her on the way here.

"Have you seen Crystal?" I asked them.

"We saw her at the elevator...she said she wanted some fresh air." Said Mrs.Min.

When It's dark like this?

"Don't worry, I know it's dark...she will be careful" Said RapMon.

Careful??? She is soo carless sometimes, clumsy and, not to mention, very curious!

Should I go get her?...No she won't go out for long, it's a bit cold.

I went to my room where Suga and J-hope were. I was using my Ipad when I heard something.

Or someone.

"HELP!!!! SOMEON--" The person was creaming but it sounded like someone covered their mouth.

But the voice was awfully familiar.

I started running out of the room.

"Where are you going???" Asked J-hope worried how I just ran out.

"CRYSTAL!" I screamed to him cause I was already in the hallway.

No time for the elevator, I took the stairs.

From a window i saw where she was.

At the pool.

The entrance door was locked, since it was glass. I used my elbow to break the glass and pass trew.

It felt like the changing room incident all over again, she was always a person that gets in trouble easily. That is another reason why I always want to be with her and protect her always.

When I arrived I took of my sweater while running to jump into the pool, cause i didn't see her and her shoes were next to the pool, so I thought the guys trew her in.

When I got in, I found her laying on the bottom of the pool.

.

I swam as quickly as possible and took her and brought her up.

The rest of BTS were running towards the pool. RapMon, Jin and Jungkook were following the guys that drowned Crystal and beating them up. J-hope and Suga helped me to pull Crystal out of the water.

"Is she breathing?" I said with still have of my body inside the water because i was still grasping for air.

"NO!!" Said J-hope checking if she was breathing.

"Anyone knows how to do CPR???" I said almost screaming.

Before I even had the time to finish my sentence, Suga imediatly gave her CPR.

When their lips touch, I felt pain in my heart. I was jealous that is was Suga, but it is to save her life, so it's for the best.

"OMG Crystal !" Said Mrs.Min when she and her husband came to the pool.

"I'm calling 911!" Said Mr.Min.

"Here are the guys that drowned Ducky" Said RapMon holding two guys all beaten up, and trew them to the ground.

One...two...Wait why is there only two ?!?!?!?

"Wasn't there a third one?"

"JIMIN!!!!NOOO!!! BEHIND YOU!!" Wait was that Ducky's voice?

 

Bang.

 

I suddenly felt an umberrable pain in my shoulder.

I couldn't hear very well everyone screaming my name and asking if I was ok.

When my hand travelled up my shoulder, I felt something wet, and when I looked back at my hand, all I saw was red.

Did I get shot?

My vision became blured and I couldn't see anymore.

- - - - -

 

- Crystal Pov -

I opened my eyes really slowly and saw J-hope next to me. Then I blushed like madness when I saw Suga's handsome face so close to mine.

WAIT, WHAT?!?!?! WHERE WE KISSING?????

"Omg you're alive!" Said Suga looking at me then hugging me really tight while i was still lying on the floor.

What is hapening?!?!?!? I lifted my head slightly and turned it to the opposite direction where J-hope was and I saw Jimin in the pool looking at the two guys that hurt me on the floor all beaten up...

Did he save me again?

Then at the other end of the pool I saw the third one pointing a gun at Jiminnie.

OH NO !!! HE IS GOING TO SHOOT JIMIN!!!

"JIMIN!!!!NOOOO!!!BEHIND YOU!!!" I screamed on top of my lungs.

Bang.

It was too late, he got shot.

We went to him, pulling him out of the pool but he suddenly fell uncouncious.

There was blood everywhere and the pools water turned red

I heard the ambulance and police comming.

The police mans came to the Mins and some guys in white clothes with a red cross took Jimin into the ambulance car.

It all happened to quickly, and I still had a headache.

I slowly got up and thanked Suga for saving me after realising that he gave me CPR,and that we wern't kissing, and then I hugged him.

I then ran to the ambulance car, and the Mins were already inside.

"I am so sorry Crystal..only two adults can get in the car. You will have to go with the guys. And when you get to the hospital, immediatly get a checkup, to make sure he aren't hurt anywhere or they didn't poison you." Said Mrs.Min with pleading eyes.

The ambulance left and my knees couldn't carry me anymore.

I sat on the floor. And cried in my hands.

"Are you ok Ducky? Are you hurt?" Said J-hope bending down on the floor next to me.

"I-it's a-all my f-fault!" I said crying with my voice shaking.

"No it's not, it was a accident..." Said J-hope hugging me while I cried on his shoulder.

"J-jiminnie just g-got shot..." I said still crying. I was still in shock.

 

He shouldn't have saved me, I should've just died there and he would've been ok.

It's my fault for not being carefull and wonder off at night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

__________________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"We should end this"

__________________________________

 

OMG JIMINNIE GOT SHOT !!!!!!!!!!!!

And now you know why he couldn't confess to her...

Hahahahahaha Jimin got Jealous that Suga gave his Ducky CPR xDDD

(If you don't know what CPR is, it's when you do mouth-to-mouth with someone who is not breathing to save their life, you probably already saw it somewhere in a movie~~)

It's ok Jimin, you will get to kiss her soon~~ :D

Hope you guys liked this chapter. And not kill me for making Jimin get shooted at.

Love you guys for infinity and beyond~ <3

OMG JIMIN, stop being soo hot and cute in the same time T^T