His girl

My Little Rubber Ducky

 His girl 

 

- Nobody Pov -

"Good morning~" Said Taehyung entering her house.

"Good morning Taehyung" Crystal said smiling at him making breakfast.

Taehyung went to take a seat and looked around the house.

"Your house is actually quite big...but were are your parents? I would like to meet them." He asked looking at the table, that only had 2 plates.

She stopped what she was doing. She put the spatula down and tighten the grip on her skirt. She then turned around facing Taehyung.

"You won't be able to meet them. You can't meet them" She said bitting her lips looking down.

Taehyung was worried that his girlfriend didn't want to show him to her parents. Was she embarressed of him? Was it because he wasn't rich?

"Why? What do you mean?" He asked a bit nervous.

"Well...One day my family and Jimin's family decided to go camping. We put our camp in a very beautiful place, next to a cliff, so the view was amazing. Me and Jimin went to look for some wood to make a fire...Then we heard screaming. We droped the wood on floor and ran back to the our camp. But when we got there...Jimin's mother was crying on the ground, while his father was trying to comfort her..."

She started crying a little. Taehyung got up and hugged her, patting her back.

"It was too late.. Taehyung...*snif*... a bear was chasing my mom, and my father tried to save her.... But then all 3 of them fell of the cliff..."

Sudenlly Taehyung's heart started to ache too, it hurted him seeing Crystal crying. 

He felt really bad for her and her parent's death.

He felt guilty bringing up the subject.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. I'm so sorry."

"No It's ok it's not you fault, you didn't know" She pulled away from the hug, and Taehyung wiped away one of her tears.

...

*Ding dong* 

"Oh! It must be *snif* Jimin..."She walked to the door and opened it.

*Jimin? What is he doing here?* Taehyung thought.

"Hi Ducky" He gave her a sweet smile.

"Hi Jimin"

"You are already dressed up? What happened to your ridiculous girl boxers?" He said teasing her.

"Yah!"

When Jimin entered, he was shocked to see Taehyung. He knew that Ducky and him got closer and closer, but what was he doing at her house?

And Taehyung was shocked to see Jimin. He knew that Jimin and Crystal are close childhood bestfriends.  But what was he doing at her house?

"What are you doing here?" Said Jimin.

"Uhhh...last time he bought me ice cream, so i told him he could eat at my place one day!" She smiled akwardly. She had to make up an exuse. Because she and Taehyung decided to keep their relashionship a secret, for now.

[FLASHBACK]

- Crystal Pov -

What am I going to do? I am still really in love with Jimin...But what is the point of loving someone who dosn't love you back? 

It will only be more painful when you see him with another person.

Should I get over him?

It might be best for both of us, so I won't get hurt when he has a girlfriend, and he won't be bothered with me being in the way of his relashionship.

Yup! That's it! Starting today i will get over him.

...

But then...what about Taehyung? Now that Jimin's out of the way.. will my feeling towards him grow? Will I fall in love with him little by little if I became his girlfriend? Will a crush turn into love?

I think it's worth a shot. Taehyung is really sweet and caring. He will take good care of me.

...

I didn't even realised that me and Taehyung had already arrived in the park... I was thinking too much. 

 

...
 
Their lips were so close.
 
"I really like you Crystal, would you be my girlfriend..."
 
He said pressing his lips against hers...
 
But then, Taehyung felt like he was going to burst from happiness. Why?
 
This time it wasn't just 'lips pressing'.
 
They were really kissing.
 
Because this time, there was some lip mouvement and their lips were brushing against eachother.
 
And, this time, Crystal was responding to the kiss.
 
...Taehyung wanted it to last forever. But all good things come an end, right?
 
After pulling back from the kiss Taehyung asked.
 
"So...Is that a yes?" He was a bit exited that Crystal responded to the kiss.
 
She just gave him a small nod. She had a hard time looking at his face cause she was tomato red from blushing.
 
"But can I ask you a favor?" She ask shyly.
 
"Sure" He said, still having that goofy smile on his face.
 
"Can we keep our relashionship a secret for now?" 
 
"Why?"
 
"Because, like I told you last time, you were just a small crush to me. But slowly I started to get fond of you, i liked you more and more. So I want people to know it, when I will be able to freely say that I like you."
 
"Sure then, I am willing to wait for you~~And make you fall for me even more~~" He said smilling like a kid.
 
You just smiled at your dorky boyfriend.
 
[END OF FLASHBACK]
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
___________________________
Next Chapter Preview :
 
"Don't you think ...they suddely look awfuly close?"
___________________________
 
Heyyyyy~~~ Here is a quick chapter about Crystal and Taehyung, that are now a couple!
From now on, my chapters will be shorter (like this one). BBBBBUUUTTT !!!!! I will update more often Yay~~~
Because long chapters mean = high risk of cat walking on keyboard and me lossing 3/4 of the story. Seriously... It happened two times already .___. I felt like crying.
Ok! Enought about my boring life. here is a gif.
i love this part of the song!!!
 
WHat's your favorite part ?
 
I LOVE YOOOOoooooOOOOOooooOOOO~~ (singing B1A4's "ok")