Science Project

My Little Rubber Ducky

Science Project

 

- Crystal Pov -

I woke up seeing dark blue walls and a wall with a graffiti. Did I fall asleep doing my homeworks last night? 

Then I heard someone mummble something in gibberish.

Jimin.

Don't get me wrong here. Me and Jiminnnie have been sleeping in eachothers bed since little. An when my parents died  at 14, I stayed a couple of months at the Park's house. And since they don't have a guest room, I slept with Jimin all the time, everyday. I am just lucky Jimin's hormones didn't turn him into a crazy ert.

Then I felt a arm around my waist. I looked at him. What a messy sleeper.

I took his hand out and got up to prepare myself for school.

When I got out of the bathroom, I saw a shirtless Jimin with y bed hair.

I quickly got out of the room, walking at a very fast paste.

 

- Jimin Pov -

The sun is shining brightly today. I woke up turning my head towards the empty space next to me.

Wait... where is she? Did she go back home last night?

Then I heard the shower turn on. 

She is still here. I smiled.

I got ready putting back my books in my bag and when I changed into my uniform, taking of my shirt, the bathroom door opened.

Crystal looked at me for a second and blushed like crazy while fast walking out of my room. 

She is so cute.

- - - - - 

I went downstairs after getting ready, when I saw Crystal at the table drinking a smoothy. Aren't we going to her house to eat breakfast ?

"I asked Crysty to eat breakfast here, I made waffles and muffins! Come sit and eat with us!" Said my mom. In a very motherly tone.

I took a seat accross Crystal and drank my smoothy.

She looked calm. Too calm.

I wanted to .

Under the table. I used my foot to poke hers.

She looked at me and I pretended to not look and continue eating.

Then I poked her again.

This time she poke me back.

After that we started a feet poking war until my mom said

"Jimin dear, you forgot to tie your tie!" She said while pointing at the untied tie around my neck.

.

Lately, my mom has been suspecting me of having other feelings than just friendship towards Crystal.

If she knew that Crystal still ties it for me, she would propably jump to the conclusion of me liking her.

If Ducky knew that I already know how to do it myself, she would probobly be wondering why I want her to do it for me.

"umm... yeah. I will tie it."

"Wait let me do it" Said Crystal getting up from her chair.

"Don't worry Crysty dear, he knows how to do it, I thought him a year ago!"

"Huh?"

"Yeah It's true..." I said guilty.

"Wow, that's great then you don't have to ask me anymore!" She said smiling.

What?

"Wait does he still ask you to--" Said Mrs.Park, but got cut of by Jimin.

"Come on Ducky, let's go! By mom!"

"Thanks a lot Mrs.Pa--" Said Crystal, but got pulled away by Jimin.

- - - - - 

- Crystal Pov -

"So you guys will have to pair up in groups of two for the science project, i will give you until tomorrow to choose a partner" Said Mr.Bang our Science Teacher.

But none of my friends are in this class. Who am I going to be with? 

Suddenly I saw Jung Daehyun winking at me and telling me to be his partner.

Omg! He wants to be with me ?!

But then Gyuri, one of the Queenkas, who was sitting next to him, glared at him and slaped his arm lightly. He looked at her and then at me looking apologic. 

Well there goes my chance to do a project with one of the school's ulzzang. *sigh*

The bell rang and I went out going to my locker. When I was heading to my maths class, someone blocked my way to the door : Gyuri and Jessica (who happened to be in my maths class too).

Here we go again.

"Who do you think you are, asking an Ulzzang, to be your partner?" Said Jessica looking at me in disgust.

"Especcially if it is MY Daehyun" Said Gyuri pushing me lightly.

It was always like this. Each time a good looking guy or a popular one come near me, talked to me or ask me to be his partner for work, the Queenkas will always force them to go away from me if they don't want to get expelled by the principal.

"I didn't ask him! He was the one who asked me! And as a matter of fact, Daehyun is not yours!"

"You " Said Jessica when Gyuri snapped her fingers and Hyuna appeard emptying a bottle of ice cold water on me.

Why is it always me?

"Can I pass now?" I said with no expression while they were laughing at me taking my picture. How cruel.

I went pass them and sat down on my chair with my hair and uniform wet.

Great.

Everyone in class just stared at me. 

Then Taehyung walked up to me. I don't want him to see me like this.

I tried to hide my face with my hair. But I felt a hand gripping on my wrist and dragging me out the classroom.

What is he doing.

"Teahyung-sshi, class is going to start in a second"

He didn't answer. Insted he opened a locker, wich I suppose is his. And took out a light blue towel. He gave it to me and took out a school's shirt and sweater with the BigHit logo on it.

He then dragged me to the girls bathroom and lightly pushed me inside.

What is he doing? What is happening? Are we skipping class? Does he want me too wear his cloths? 

Why is he even helping me ?

 

- Taehyung Pov -

I felt really bad for her being bullied by the Queenkas. So i decided to help. I lent her a clean towel that I was going to use for PE this afternoon. I also lent her my extra shirt and sweater, cause it's still a bit chilly here in March. Of course it will be a bit too big, but I don't want her to catch a cold. And oversized sweaters looks cute on girls.

*What am I thinking, why am I even doing this? This is none of my buisness that she is being bullied!*

"Ummm....I.uh....Thanks a lot...I guess..." I was thinking so much that I didn't see her standing next to me. Well she did look cute in the uniforme.

"Oh uh...yeah you're welcome!" I said akwardly smilling at her. We were on our way back to class.

"W-would you be my...partenerforthescienceproject?" ! I said to quickly! Now she probably thinks I'm stupid.

"Umm..what? I mean! I didn't hear you well" She said confused and hesitating.

*sigh* "I was asking you be my parter for the science project" Omg, why is it sooo difficult to say it? Is it because I never did a project with a girl?

"Science....project...Oh you mean, you want to be my partner for science?" She looked confused and sad.

*A science project with Taehyung?!?!* She thought.

"I am sorry I can't, It's not that I don't like you! It's just....It's complicated" She looked sad.

"I understand, but why can't you?"

"It's something with the Queenkas, I'm sorry"

"I know that they aren't nice to you, but what does it have to do with me?"

"..."

"Well, well, well I see that you are skipping class, aren't you?" The principal just had to pass near here.

"But sir, It was the Queenkas they poured water all over Crystal and we went to--" He started to laugh. Why was he laughing?

"Taehyung-sshi, it's ok" She wispered to me tugging on my shirt.

"No It's not!"

"The Queenkas? Ha! They wouldn't do that! Hahahaha" Said the principal laughing again.

I just stairred, confused.

"Both of you detention" He said leaving.

...

"What just happened?!?" I said, mad.

I looked at her, and her eyes were starting to get watery.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

__________________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"They are just jealouse that she is prettier than them"

__________________________________

Here is a long chapter for you guys! i worked 3 hours and a half on it

I am not getting enough sleep TT__________________TT

I will try to put more Jimin x Crystal moments for the MinStal shippers~~

And for the Taehyung x Crystal (TaeStal) shippers a surprise is comming up for the next chapter ! <3

Stay tuned !

Love you all ~<3