Suspicious

My Little Rubber Ducky

 Suspicious 

 

- Crystal Pov -

The walk to school was bit akward...so was breakfast, cause Jimin and Taehyung kept on glarring at eachother while eating. If glares could shoot lasers, they would be dead long ago.

Did they fight? Why were they glaring at eachother?

"So...umm." I said trying to end the akward silence.

"Have you guys already found a partner for the school's dance, next week?" She said looking at Jimin on her right. Then looking at Taehyung on her left.

"Well...there is this girl--" Said Jimin and Taehyung in the same time. They suddenly looked at eachother when they realised they said the same thing.

I looked at both of them and giggle.

"I see... both of you have already asked a girl, I am happy for you guys." I said smilling.

"I didn't ask her yet--" Said both of them in the same time again. This time they stoped walking, and they faced eachother. Both of them were boiling inside, knowing very well that they were talking about the same girl.

But Crystal didn't know it.

Well...She knew that Taehyung was going to ask her soon, but...her heart ached when she remember Jimin being with that girl one day...She even saw them together yesterday, heading to the music room. That's why she walked home with Taehyung.

Jimin was going to ask her to be his partner for the school's dance. 

I felt sad. But then, I told myself that I was supposed to get over him... 

I preteded to be okay, and laughed.

"How do you guys do that? Do you guys do telepaphy??"

They didn't answer, cause they were lost in thoughts.

"Ah! We're there!" I said slowly running towards the rest of BTS, Taehyung following after me.

"Yah wait for me!" Said Teahyung.

"Hey Ducky~" Said Suga.

"Are you guys looking forward to the dance?" I said.

"None of us have partners..." Said J-hope scratching behind his neck in a cute way.

"Well Jimin and Taehyung will have one, so the rest of us can go together as a group!!!" I said excited, linking arms with J-hope, giving him a smile.

"Well, that Is actually not a bad idea!" Said Jin.

"And over there, you guys can flirt with some girls, and you might find yourself a girlfriend!" I said wriggling my eyebrows.

"Now I can't wait to go!" Said little Jung kookie.

"But do you guys even have an outfit?" They all looked confused.

I guess they don't.

"You guys can't go ever there with caps and shorts! You must wear tuxedos!"

"ahhhhhh!" They said all together finaly understanding what I said *facepalm*.

"You guys will have to go buy some elegant cloths"

"Why don't, you and me go to the mall to buy you a nice dress, after school?" Said Taehyung smilling at me.

"Sure. I will need a guy's point of view for choosing the dress" She said smilling back sweetly at him.

*WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM??? They seem to become closer and closer everyday! Did I miss something? WHAT IF THEY WERE DATING????? The surprise I prepared for her will be ruined!* Jimin thought.

"Yo, what are you thinking about so intensly?" Rap monster asked Jimin, when he saw him panicking and frowning while thinking.

"Oh...uh nothing...I..I gotta go, bye!" Jimin just left. Was he going to meet up with the girl? No don't think about Jimin. It's wrong thinking about him while I already have a boyfriend!!! Get yourself back in place Choi Crystal! I mentaly told myself.

- - - - -

 

- Nobody Pov -

"Yah !!! When will you stop trowing food at me" Said J-hope protecting himself with a food tray.

Crystal and Taehyung where just happily chatting and joking around like a couple would do.

Jin has been starring at them for a while...Then he poked RapMon.

"What?"

"Ducky and Taehyung...they've become so close now." Wisppered Jin at RapMon.

"Don't you think ...They suddenly look awfuly close?" Said Jin.

"Do you think they are dating? Said RapMon.

"Maybe, but we can't be sure, until they tell us themself"

"But don't you think it's a bit wierd?"

"About what?"

"Well...I'm not 100 % sure but I am sure that Jimin liked Crystal....but.."

"But?" Said Jin, curious.

"But I am not sure yet that Crystal also like him back..."

"Really?"

"Well, do you remember at the hospital? Jimin was so mad that we cockbloked them, cause when he was about to kiss Ducky...she was actually letting him come closer and he could hear her fast heartbeat. And..."

"And?"

"And, when Jimin's lips were close to Crystal's, she took his hand, and enterlaced her fingers with his..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

__________________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"I wanted to do something special...for her"

__________________________________

 

DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN !!!!

Does it means Jimin knows that Crystal likes him ???

What surprise did Jimin prepared for Ducky ???

Is Jimin dating the girl he was spending time with lately after school ???

OMG the suspense of my own story is killing me .___.

What do you think Jimin prepared for her??? (It left a hint in one of the previous chapters)

Write your answer in a comment below!!! Good luck !

Love you so much! AND WELCOME ! NEW SUBBIES !

OMG THOS LEGS ARE BETTER THEN MINE!!!!! *Go hangs herself*

GUESS WHO'S LEGS ARE THESE ! :P