Embarrasing Mother

My Little Rubber Ducky

 Embarrasing Mother 

 

"I'm bored" She said.

We were on the couch, she was sitting between my legs lying her back on my chest, and I had my head on her shoulder. Not even paying attention to the drama we were watching. She wasn't paying attention either.

"Let's go outside" she said without moving.

"I know what we could do" I said whispering in her ear, and giving her a peck on her sensitive neck.

"Yah! Not that" She said covering her neck with the collar of her shirt. She knew what I wanted.

I just chuckled at her cuteness.

She got up and went to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I asked her following her.

"I am going to cook"

"Yah! Stop cooking all the time"

"But I like cooking, and your mother is sick, so I must cook"

"But I want to spend time with you~" He said tickling me.

"STOP!!!PLEASE!!" She said laughing, because she was really ticklish.

She tried to run away and I chased after her around the whole house.

She ran upstairs and i caught her hiding in the room.

She went on the opposite side of the bed when i tried to go around the bed she jumped across it and made a run for it. She's so fast.

She ran out the back door of the house and ran to the outdoor pool.

I couldn't see her because she was hiding.

So I pretended to walk away.

Then i heard footsteps behind me.

My plan is working.

I suddenly turned around and she was shocked. I quickly grabbed her and carried her bridal style to the pool.

"Jimin don't do what i think your thinking." She said squirming to get out when she saw me going towards the pool.

"What if I am?" I said smirking streching my arms a bit, putting her on top of the water.

"Then you are a meanie" She said pouting.

"Don't pout, you make me want to kiss you" I said coming closer to her face.

"No kisses for you!" She said turning her head.

"Please~~" I asked her.

She didn't answer.

*splash*

I trew her into the pool.

I giggled at her.

"Yah! You jerk" She said pretending to be mad. I know she loves pools.

She swam towards me and handed a hand to me.

"Pull me up! The water is cold" What? But it's like 30°celsius outside, even thought it's night.

"Will you kiss me?" I said holding onto her hands and pulling her out.

*splash*

"Yah!! Come back here you" I said swimming towards her, cause she was laughing and swimming away from me.

She tricked me by pulling me into the water.

The water was actually a bit chilly, but I don't mind.

I swam up to her and she just looked at me smilling.

I staired at her back and suddenly, I remembered.

The times when we went to school together.

The way she smiled.

All the happy and sad memories together.

When we were always there for eachother.

How jealous I was that her first boyfriend and kiss was Taehyung.

That we used to sleep together.

How I tried so hard to make her smile and laugh when she cried.

How I and Bangtan used to cheer her up after her parents death.

 

I remembered how much I loved her, and how we have spent our whole life until now toghether.

And I plan on it staying as it is.

My heart was racing.

"I love you" 

 

The words came out of my mouth without me realising it.

She looked at me a tiny bit shocked, probably cause i blurted that ou so randomly, but then she imediatly gave me a loving smile and i could see her eyes shinning.

"I love you more"

She said coming a little closer. I felt shocked in an amazing way. I thought she was going to just say 'I love you too', but what she said made me so happy.

"You can't" I said cupping her face and kissing her then putting my arms around her waist bringing her closer.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, and the sudden touch send shivers down my spine.

"Because...I love the most" I said whisperring to her between the kisses.

The moment was so perfect.

I her bottom lip, asking for entrance and she gladly opened slightly.

Our tongues battle for dominance and i obviously won.

Her fingers went trough my hair and i held her tighter.

I could feel our heartbeats going nuts.

She let out a small moan.

Oh god.

She is right now.

We continued with our hot make out session, when i heard a *click*.

What was that?

We stopped kissing and looked behind us, where the sound came from.

Then I was it.

I saw her.

"Mom???" I said when i saw the camera in her hands.

"No no. Don't mind me. Just continue what you were doing" She said preparing the camera to take another picture.

"You took a picture?" I said realising what she just did.

"Seriously mom? Can you just leave us alone" I said mad and frustrated on how she just ruined such a perfect moment.

"No, It's ok, I'm going back in" I saw Crystal going out of the pool as red as a tomato, she was embaresed.

"Come on let's go back" She said wrapping a towel around me when I came out of the pool.

When we came home, we washed up and dried ourselfs.

While eating dinner, we heard the doorbell ring.

"I will go get it" I said standing up and walking towards the door.

When I opened it, i got a very unexpected visit.

The guy I hated so much when I was a child.

Why was he here?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

_________________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"I still love her"

_________________________________

OMG GUYS !!! 

CHANGE OF PLANS !!! I AM NOT ENDING THIS STORY YET !!!

I will be adding another drama with a new character from another group ! YAY!!!!

So I think there will be around 5-6 more chapters !! I hope you guys are happy that I added a new drama.

If you are satisfied with this ending, you can just stop reading now. 

---> Comment below wich member of wich group you want to be involved as the new character as Crystal's childhood crush ! :D

You have a choice between these 5 groups : B.A.P, U-KISS, BIGBANG, Block B and Teen top.

Choose wisely ;)

And guys I already started  the Suga fanfic, It's called "A sweet Jerk" : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/500882

Hope you guys will enjoy reading it, subcribe and comment :D

I don't have a poster yet...It will be nice to have a kind soul to make me one :D

Love you guys always <3