In danger

My Little Rubber Ducky

 In danger 

 

- Crystal Pov -

Today was our last night in Japan. 

We are going to leave tomorrow morning at around 7am.

I still can't believe we were in JAPAN! It was soo amazing being here, we visited so much, we ate soo many good meals and we took tons and tons of picture of the beautiful sceneries of the countryside of Japan.

I even bought myself two pairs of cute snapbacks (caps). And I also bought a lot of souvenirs with the money i have been saving. 

I even bought a Japanese modern watch for Taehyung. That is the least i could do since he couldn't come and since... he is still my boyfriend.

 

Now I am in the hotel room, wahcing a japanese drama with Jin on the television.

And Jimin is in the other room alone on his Ipad.

All the rest went to buy some food for dinner, cause tonight we decided to not eat at the restaurant.

It's already a bit late, it was 7 pm and I was a bit bored...I didn't understand the drama and It didn't have any subtitles.

And Jin was just wathching the drama because he thought that the actress was really hot. Guys.

I decided to go out of the room and take a look around the hotel since we were to occupied going here and there.

The Hotel was so cool and big!

There was even a mini hotel for pets. 

I love animals, but i think that was a bit too much...The dogs were sleeping in golden pillows and they didn't stay in cages, they stayed in dog houses 3 times bigger than them... It's good for them but what about all those poor people who die everyday from hunger and cold...Well that is my opinion...

I walked around a bit more and at the entrance and saw soo many limousins...this id really rich people hotel...

The outdoor pool on the balcony of the 16th floor (two floors under ours) was really pretty thought but it wasn't very big thought because we were in a big crowded city. 

It was about as big as Suga's...But the pool was already closed at this time...

I went up the stairs to our room but when I was almost at the door, Jimin's door, that was accros ours opened.

Me and Jimin just staired for some seconds, I was looking deep into his eyes. This was the first time we were looking at eachother for so long since the 'fight'.

He suddenly took my hand and pulled me into his room.

I tried to calm down.

I still wasn't ready to face him. I wan't to break up with Taehyung, then i would tell Jimin how I feel.

But now isn't the moment yet.

"What is it with you pulling me by the wrist?" I said.

"Why? Do you want me to pull you by the hair?" He said smirking.

I just smiled at the floor crossing my arms.

"What do you want?" I asked looking back at him.

"You"

I redened.

"What do you mean by 'you'?" I said trying to control my butterflies.

"..."

*sigh* "You didn't answer my question." I said.

"Just break up with Taehyung please" Se said coming back to me and looking at me with pleading eyes.

He looked like he was in pain.

Was he hurt that I always ignored him?

Suddenly I feel so guilty.

"Why do you want me to break up with him so badly?" 

"Because you don't like him...and I want to tell you something, but I just can't because Taehyung is my friend"

He said scrattching the back of his head.

He looks so cute like that.

"Then If you don't have anything else to tell me...I'll leave" I said turning away from him. 

"You can't leave me" Said Jimin whisperring.

I opened the door of his room.

I didn't go into mine, because Jin will probablt asked me what's wrong. And i just want to be alone for a moment.

On my to the elevator, the rest of Bangtan and the Mins came out of the elevator.

I told them I am just going out for some fresh air. Then Mrs. Min told me to be carefull cause it's dark.

So I decided to go to the lobby but when I saw the swimming pool, I saw the enrtrance door slightly open.

Being my curious self like always, I peek inside to see if anyone was there.

"Hello?" No answer. There isn't anyone then.

I pushed the door open and went inside.

I walked around the pool enjoying myself because the view was amazing. I then took of my shoes and sat on the edge of the pool to dip my feet inside. The water was soo warm. I smiled.

Then I heard a noise.

It sounded like a bottle of beer shattered on the floor.

I got up imediatly cause I was scared.

"H-hello? Is someone here?" I said shaking cause it was cold and because i was scared.

"Well look what we have here" I froze, someone was here. But I couldn't see anyone. Was he hiding?

Then I heard another noise. It was a bottle of soju (alcohol) that rolled on the floor and stopped at my foot.

I was soo frighten right now.

"W-who are y-you? ...Where...are y-you?" My voice was shaking a lot.

"She looks like a good one" I heard the voice of a man that sounded like someone who smokes a lot.

Then I saw it...3 guys were here. One had a (empty) bottle of soju in his hand an trew it one the wall.

They were accros the pool.

I was stepping back.

"Get her" Said the one in the middle.

Another one pulled a knife from the pocket of his jacket, and come towards me.

 

What's going to happen to me?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

_________________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"JIMIN!!!!!NOOOO!!!!"

_________________________________

 

GUYS !!! I did like I promised ! I updated a second time today !! YAY !

OMG WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPENT TO CRYSTAL ???

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO JIMIN ???

She finaly stopped ignoring him. Yay !

Have you guys seen the MV of "We are bullet proof pt. 2" yet???

You must watch it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqhWHy0rrtM&list=PLFr3FgamuF4bMLB4fjdmnqa1kOSzdzy1G

THEY ARE SOO HAWT !!

I want to say thanks to IchLiebeChangjo !

For telling me about it ! :D

Love you forever and ever guys !!! >_<

Enjoy~~ xDD