Birthday Party (part 1)

My Little Rubber Ducky

 Birthday Party (part 1) 

 

- Nobody Pov -

"A new member in Bangtan Boys!?!?!" Said Jimin and Crystal in the same time. They were shocked.

Jimin was angry cause he had the feeling that Taehyung liked Crystaland now that he is in BTS he will be allowed to be with Crystal more often, even at school.

"Yeah that's why he is coming with us to Suga's house!" Said J-hope, putting a pouting Crystal back down.

Crystal and Jimin left to go to Suga's house because tomorrow is March the 9th : Suga's Birthday.

But Suga invited us the day before cause we are going to sleep there, so tomorow we can spend half of the day with him and the other half he will spend it with his family.

But on the way they met someone unexpected.

"Come on guys let's go!" Said RapMon and the 5 of them walked to Suga's house.

 

When they arrived, they got greeted by a joyful Suga.

"Hey guys!"

"Anneong ! Everybody!"

Everyone got in Suga's enormouse house and After everyone gave their presents to Suga, Crystal said

"Wow, It's been a long time since we've been to your house! Why don't you invite us often here? It's gigantic!"

"You know my parents don't like it when I invite people over, since last time when you guys, or more specificaly, someone, once made a big mess." Said Suga. And all eyes were on Jung kook who was stuffing himself with candy. He then smiled akwardly, knowing he was guilty.

"Yah! I said I was sorry" He said in a childish way.

We all laugh remembering the event.

Exept Taehyung who felt a little left out.

"Yo Taehyung! Since you're new here I'll show you around" Said J-hope putting his arm around Taehyung like they have been friends since a long time.

"Hey guys let's go into the pool" Said Jimin.

"Great Idea! Crystal you can change in the bathroom upstairs!" Said Suga taking his shirt off.

"Ok!" She went upstairs blushing seeing his abs, ohhhh those milky white abs. Well, It's definitly not the first she saw them shirtless. But now it's different since they hit puberty, cause all of them are so much more fit, with abs and biceps, she felt more shy around them shirtless.

She changed into her favorite swimwear shorts and and a Black T-shirt, cause she wasn't going to wear something too revealing, especialy with 7 guys. Even thought she trusts them.

 

"I'm ready" She said going down stairs.

Teahyung blush when she saw her beautiful long and slim legs. *She has nice legs...wait! what are you thinking Taehyung! Get all does dirty thought out of your mind* He shook his head.

"Let's go then!!!" Said RapMonster.

*How come she didn't even react when she saw all 7 guys shirtless? She must be used to it...Even the guys looked at me weirdly when everyone took of their shirts and not me...I felt kind of shy and awkward, but decided to take my shirt off anyway. Thank god I work out, or it would be embarrasing being the only one wihout abs...even Jungkook has them*

"Woohooooo~~" Said Jung kook running and jumped into the pool doing a canon ball.

"Wow....this his huge and luxurious" Said Taehyung amazed.

"Come on! What are you waiting for?" Said Crystal winking and grabbing Taehyung's hand pulling him into the pool, both of them jumping in the same time. Taehyung felt sparks in his body when she held his hand.

"It's nice here, huh?" Crystal said, chatting with Taehyung.

"It's really cool! I didn't know Suga was this rich!" 

"Welcome to the club! Taehy--" Crystal couldn't finish her sentence when Jimin pulled her from behind, with his arms around her waist, laughing.

"Climb on my shoulders, we are going to fight against those idiots" Said Jimin chuckling. Crystal saw Suga on Rap Monster's shoulders ready to duel against me sitting on Jimin shoulders.

"Ready, set, go!" Said Jin.

"Yah you can't beat us! We are the best at this game!" said Suga holding her hands and trying to push her to fall.

"Oh yeah? Me and Jimin are going to kick your butts!" She said pushing Suga who almost fell.

"Jimin go closer" She said. Then she push Suga you was going to fall. But Suga hold Crystal's hand, wich made her fall into the water also.

"Yah you cheater!" Said Jimin slashing water at Suga who was laughing his off.

"Who's next?" Said Jung kook.

"Me and Teahyung" Said Jin.

"Versus me and Jung kook" Said J-hope.

 

They continue playing 3 or 4 more rounds.You guys had a BLAST.

Then Crystal went out of the pool. Sitting on the edge, with her legs in the water. Jimin came up to her and asked

"What are doing?" 

"Just thinking"

"About what"

"About how lucky I am to have you guys!" She said smilling at Jimin with her best smile. You could see the smile was sincere.

Jimin's heart started to beat faster and faster.

"Help me up" he said handing his hand to Crystal.

She took it to pull him up, but Jimin yanked on her arm that cause her to fall.

"Yah, you idiot!" Said Crystal pouting at a chuckling Jimin.

- - - - - 

You guys were inside the house now, wrapped around towels, eating candy you brought.

"Let's play a game" Said Taehyung taking two bottles out of his bag.

"What game? And what is that?" Said Suga.

"This is super sour and acid apple juice and grape juice, and we are going to play a truth game. It consist of spinning the bottle, then the person the bottle is pointing at will ask a question. Example : If he ask if you already drink beer, if yes, you need to drink u small cup of the juice. Ok?"

"That looks fun!" Said Jung kook smilling like a little child 

"I will spin the bottle ok?" Said Taehyung.

"Ok!" They all said.

The bottle pointed on on RapMon.

"Have you guys ever peed in the swimming pool?"

Everyone drank the juice exept Suga.

"Ewww you guys will never be invited in my pool anymore!!" Said Suga disgust.

"Eww, you weren't kiding when you said this juice was sour Taehyung!" Said Jin while making a weird face.

The rest just laughed.

RapMon spinned the bottle, and it landed on Crystal.

"Have you ever kissed someone of the same ?"

Everyone got startled when they saw Jung kook drinking the juice.

"What? I was a dare ok? I'm not Gay!" Everyone laughed at his funny comment.

After many questions and drinking the juice they weren't anymore left. 

"Let's play truth or dare insted" Said Jin.

"Ok! I'll spine the bottle" Said Suga.

He spinned the bottle and it landed on Jung kook.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Did you already kiss a girl and put your thongue in ?"

All eyes were on Jung kook.

"Yes"

Everyone was shocked. 

"Maknae is not so innocent anymor, huh?" He said smirking.

"When was it? with who?" Asked J-hope.

"Last year, with the new girl, remember Min Ah?"

"OMG you never told us you did that!"

"Now you know"

He spinned the bottle 

It landed on Taehyung.

"Taehyung I dare you to....kiss Crystal"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

_________________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"Crystal...I...I think...I like yo--"

_________________________________

OMG who is going to confese ????

Taehyung or Jimin ???

Here is a Jimin gif for my lovely readers *trows gif* o u o

Love you <3