Break up

My Little Rubber Ducky

 Break up 

 

- Crystal Pov -

We were on our way to the nearest hospital, where Jiminnie was taken.

I calmed downed a bit in the van while J-hope was holding my hand in a friendly way.

Jin, who was driving asked me to explain what happened and why did I go out at night and to the pool even thouhgt it was closed and why I am ignoring Jimin.

"Well...I was going to go to the room when Jimin dragged me to his, then we kind of argued because he wants me to break up with Taehyung..."

"Why?" Asked RapMon.

"Because, remeber the day of the school dance...after Jimin brought me outside, we had a fight. He told me to break up with Taehyung...I am going to be honest with you...but please don't you guys tell anyone about this...because the reason why he told me that is because I admitted that I just have a small crush on Taehyung and I still didn't come to the point that I actualy like him in a lovers way...He was soo nice to me and he would always take care of me. So when he asked me out...I said yes"

"Well I admit that he was really nice with you, if i was a girl and i didn't like him, i would also have said yes" Said Jin.

Everyone looked at Jin.

"Yah! Do you have a crush on Taehyung?" Asked Suga teasingly.

"Please continue" Said Jung kookie looking at me, ignoring his hyungs.

"Another reason why I said yes was because I loved someone else, but that person already likes another person...So i wanted to get over him, cause it's useless to love someone who doesn't love you back..."

"Who is it?" Asked J-hope exited.

"Definitly not you" Said Suga teasing J-hope. J-hope faked a pout.

"Wait..I am tempted to say Jimin, but Jimin doesn't like another person, he loves yo--" Said Jung kookie but he got kicked by RapMon.

"I think it's Jimin. Am I right?" Said RapMon.

"Well..." I just blushed. 

"OMG IT'S HIM!" Said Jin excited.

"My little girl is having her first love" Said J-hope in a motherly way.

"Our baby is all grown up now!" Said RapMon.

"Yah! Stop it guys..." I said still blushing.

"So why don't you tell him you love him?" Asked Suga.

"Beacuse I am still with Taehyung.."

"Then why don't you break up?" he asked again.

"Because I want to let him down slowly, or try to explain the situation I am in, and maybe he would understand. Or even make him like me less..." 

"We are here guys" Said Jin parking the van.

We all went out of the van and ran to the hospital.

The woman behind the counter lifted her head and was shocked to see 6 heads looking at her worried.

"Jimin, Park Jimin" I said panting.

"Umm. just a second.....he is in the emergency room right now but they will put him in the room number 273 on the second level." She said smilling at us.

We all walked up the stairs at a fast past and we saw the red light of the emergency room on.

It meant we still had to wait.

So we all sat on the bench where the Mins were waiting.

"How is he?" I said on the verge of crying.

"They are trying to get the bullet out, cause it went very dep into his shoulder..." Said Mr.Min.

"Is he going to make it?" Said J-hope.

"They said that they might not be able to save him, he lost an awfull amount of blood..." Said Mrs.Min.

WHAT?!?!?!? NOOO!!!  I tears already started to roll down my cheeks.

 

*Geojitmariya you such a liar, See me see me ya neon wiseon--* (Crystal's phone ringtone)

"Hello?"

"Hi Crystal." Oh! It's Taehyung.

"Hi, wassup?" 

"I want to end this" What? What is he talking about?

"What are you ending?"

"Don't ask me why now, but i want us to break up..." Does he know about me loving Jimin???

"But Taehyung--" 

"We will talk about it later...So I am not your boyfriend anymore, ok?" 

Before I had the time to reply, he hanged up.

What is the matter with him??

"Crystal, are you ok? Who called you?" Suga asked.

"Oh...It was...nothing" 

"Who was it? You kept frowning and stairing at your phone"

"It was nobody, Suga." I said smilling at him, then sudenly I blushed remembering the moment he gave me CPR.

Omg this is embarassing...

"Oh! What's wrong? Why are you blushing?" He asked with his cute innocent face.

"Nothing" I said passing by him still blushing and returning to my seat.

 

“The red light is off!” Said Jung Kook, standing up.

Everyone started to stand up from their seats after waiting for an hour.

The doctors got out of the room and pushed the wheeled bed, which Jimin was laying on into the room 273.

"DID HE MAKE IT?"

"IS HE ALIVE?"

"DOES HE NEED BLOOD TRANFUSION?"

Everyone was showering the doctor with questions.

“So how is he? How long will it take to heel? How long does he have to stay” I asked him calmly, so will be able to answer someone. So many questions were going through my mind.

“One question at a time. First, he is still in a very bad shape. Luckily he was sent to the emergency room pretty fast, so he was able to make it. Second, it will take around two months for it to heal completely, but he will be able to leave the hospital, in a week.”

Said the doctor in english.

Wow…

I cannot believe it..he made it, he is still alive...I started crying because I was so releaved. Not everyone comes out alive after being shot. But what are we going to do? We have to leave Japan tomorrow morning...

“Is there a way for him to leave the hospital tomorrow morning?” I asked shyly.

“Why? Are you going somewhere?” He asked.

“Well all of us live in Korea and we were supposed to come back tomorrow morning…”

“Well since the flight isn’t very long…Sure, you can, but someone will have to change the bandage on his shoulder while the flight. And the second you step foot in Korea, you will have to bring him to the hospital immediately.”

“Will he be in pain on the way?”

“No, it’s just the wound will take two or three days later to heal if he is not treated in the hospital.”

“Thanks a lot doctor” I said bowing as he left the room.

I looked behind me where Jiminnie was resting, and the rest were sitting next to him.

“So will be able to fly home tomorrow morning?” Asked Jin.

“Yes he can...but we will directly have to go to the hospital when we arrive there."

"I can't believe he is alive.." Said J-hope on the verge of crying.

"He is a very strong person J-hope...of course he is ok" Said RapMon putting his arm around J-hope's neck.

 

- Jimin Pov -

My eyes slowly opened revealing a surprised Ducky next to me.

"Guys Jiminnie is awake!" She said to everyone around her sleeping.

She suddenly hugged me putting her arms a round my neck.

I felt nice having her so close to me, and to know she is alive.

I hugged her back.

"I am so happy you're ok..." She said almost whisperring.

It sent shivers down my spine.

When she released herself from the hug, I looked at her face.

And i could see she has been crying. A lot.

Then the rest woke up and came to me.

They asked me if I saw ok, and they told me that I was lucky to still be alive.

I could see everyones worried expression. Even some of the guys seem to have cried.

I felt bad i made everyone so worried.

 

After talking and explaining to me that we had to go back to Korea in some hours so I can be treated there, There was only Jin, Ducky and Mrs.Min left, the rest went back to the hotel to get our stuff and checkout.

Jin was sleeping while Ducky and Mrs.Min went to get some food.

Then Ducky came back.

"Here you go Jiminnie" She said putting the bento box on my lap.

"Thank yo--" I said looking at Ducky but she was leaning closer to my face.

OMG !!! WHAT IS SHE DOING ?!?!?

Is...is she going to kiss me...? I decided to lean closer to her face too.

 

Both of us leaning closer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

________________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"We broke up..."

________________________________

OMG JIMIN IS ALIVE !!!!!!! You would probably kill me if Jimin died.

BTS like teasing Crystal about her loving Jimin xDD

Taehyung broke up with Cystal...will Jimin finaly confess?????

OMG IS CRYSTAL GOING TO KISS JIMIN ;A;

OMG I AM ALWAYS LIVING YOU GUYS HANGING hahahaha ^^ Sorry guys...

LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.

y Jimin stair~~ <3