Can't Lie

My Little Rubber Ducky

 Can't Lie 

 

"Yongguk?" I called out his name when I saw him sitting on the bench, his elbows on his tights with his face burried in his hands.

I stood there and he looked up.

"Can we talk?" I asked him while I sat on the bench next to him.

I needed to talk to him, I couldn't just act like nothing happen yesterday. I need to talk with him.

He didn't say anything and sat up straight facing me.

"I really missed you..." I said looking at him.

"... I'm sorry for what happened earlier...I...I just--" He said looking really guilty.

"It's ok...you didn't know. It's my fault for not trying to keep in touch with you while you were in L.A....I am a really bad friend..." I said looking down.

There was a little moment of silence.

"How long has it been?" He suddenly asked out of the blue.

"Huh?"

"You and Jimin, how long has it been since you two are together?"

"It's has been almost two months..." I said smilling to myself when I realised It has been one of the best months of my life.

"I'm glad you're happy then" He said faking a smile, I knew he was hurting.

"I like you, a lot" I saw him smilling.

"Yongguk, I am so sorr--"

"No it's ok, I was too late, I should've confessed to you before, but I was too afraid you won't love me back"

"I loved you as friend and still do" I said hugging him.

"...Can we still be friends? I missed you...a lot" He said softly.

"Of course" I said pulling back from the hug and standing up.

"Let's go get ice cream~ Like we used to before" I said smilling and holding his hands to pull him up.

"Sure, I missed the days when we used to always go to the ice cream stand~" 

Then me and Yongguk were off to buy ice cream.

But even thought I was with Yongguk, I was always thinking about Jimin.

I hope he doesn't mind that I spend a little time with Yongguk.

He is also my friend, just like BTS, and Jimin won't get mad if I am with BTS, right?

 

- - - - - 

 

After spending 3 hours with Yongguk, and after eating ice cream and chatting about his life in L.A, I headed over to Jimin's place.

I rang the doorbell, but no one answered, so I used the keys of his house that I always kept with me.

"Anneong~~" I said entering and taking my shoes off.

I knew his parents were working, but where is Jimin?

I went to his room.

He was sitting on the bed with his eyes glued to the computer.

He didn't even realise I was there.

When I was coming towards him, he looked at me and suddenly closed the laptop and look at me.

"What were you doing?" I asked him.

"N-nothing" He said slidding the computer behind him.

"What is it Jimin?" I said crossing my arms, cause he was hiding something from me.

I leaned closer to him and he gulped.

In a swift movement, I quickly snatched the computer away from behind him.

"Yah! No don't open it!!!" He said reaching out for it.

I quickly tried to open it, but he kept putting his hand on top of it.

"Please don't open it!" He said worried.

"Why? Trust me Jimin, if you were watching , you're dead." I said when I was goign to open it, I could only get a glimse of an airplane when he snatched it away from me.

"An airplane? What was it?" I asked curious.

"I said it was nothing, you will know later" He said turning off the laptop.

"And where were you this morning? I was all alone" He faked a pout. I gave him a small peck on his lips.

"I was out with a friend" I didn't want to hid it from him even thought I know he will be a bit mad that I was with another guy.

"So your friends are more important than me-- Wait...wich friend? Guy or girl???"

"Guy"

"Yah! Who is it?" 

"Yongguk"

He didn't know what to say. He just looked really confused. 

*Wait, I am supposed to be mad that she was out with a guy...that likes her. But why do I feel happy that she didn't even try to hid it, she didn't even stutter or blushed. Does he really mean nothing to her?* He thought.

"Why were you with him?"

"He is my friend, I couldn't just hid from what happened yesterday. I had to talk about it with him. He said he was sorry, but he wanted us to stay friends, like in the old times. He wish me hapiness and he said he trust you for taking care of me" I said smiling at him.

"Really?"

"Yup" I said lying in bed next to him.

"Now that I told you what I did, tell me what you did." I said smiling at him.

He just smirked and started to kiss me.

I tried to push him away, since he was ignoring my question but he continue kissing me.

"Yah!" I said. He just smirked.

"Just cause you're kissing me, doesn't mean you can just get away with it" I said pulling away.

"Shh" He said giving a peck. "You know you like it" He said smirking and this time he was kissng my neck with half of his body on top of me. I was blushing and my heart was beating uncontrolably.

"Jimin where are yo--" Said Jungkook, followed by Jin and J-hope opening the door of Jimin's room.

Their eyes widened seeing the scene.

"Are you guys-- uh sorry, bad timing.."  Said Jungkook blushing and going away closing the door.

Oh my god, this is embarrasing... I sat up.

Jimin looked at me shocked.

"What are you doing?" He asked as i got out of bed and stood up.

"What? Aren't you going to see them? They called you, didn't they?" I said leaving the room.

"Arggh, alright..." He said following behind me.

We went downstairs and saw BTS in the living room.

They were all stairing at us winking and raising eyebrows with their pedo face.

This is so embarrasing, so I looked down at the floor.

"What's up?" Said Jimin at them.

"Huh?...Oh! Yeah! We just came to hang out, but...you guys seemed already busy" Said Jin, smirking.

"Let's hang out somewhere. Where do you guys want to go? What about a movie?" I said trying to run away from that embarrasing moment.

"There is that cool action movie I really wanted to watch" Said RapMonster.

"I agree! Let's watch a movie!" Said Suga.

"What do you guys think?" Asked Jin.

They all agreed and we left to the cinema.

They all walked ahead of me and Jimin.

He suddenly s his arms around me and whisper in my ear in such a y and suddective voice.

How can he always make me feel this way? Why must he make me love him more and more everyday?

I feel like he is everything I ever wanted. 

He smirked. 
 
"Don't expect me to not continue what we started earlier when we get home..." 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

__________________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"Just...listen to me!"

__________________________________

Hey hey hey~~ What's up?

Yongguk is not such a bad guy after all huh? 

And what was Jimin doing on the laptop, that he really wanted to hide it from Crystal???

Hope it's not xDDD

I have a question for you guys :D

-> What drama do you like the most, or wich drama are you currently watching?

It actually has NOTHING to do with the fanfic, I just want to know my readers more, and maybe you guys could suggest some good dramas for me :D

Have you guys seen the dance practice of We are Bullet proof p.2 ? 

Do look so hot <3 >_<

No they don't look hot...THEY ARE FREACKING HOT !!!

Here is the link, enjoy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV9Svms-LYY

I <3 YOU :D