Make you smile

My Little Rubber Ducky

Make you smile

 

- Taehyung Pov -

"So you're telling me that those stupid Queenkas are just jealous ?!?"

"Well yeah...Kind of."

"I juste can't believe those girls, really!"

EXO-K told me about why the Queenkas hated Crystal so much. I was just really curious about this morning when she said she couldn't do the project with me.

Turns out that, 5 years ago, the Queenkas used to be most pretty girls in school. They used to bully people who got in their way. But not that often. They would just bully unpopular pretty girls that got close to every popular or good looking guy. But then, a year after, Crystal and Jimin transfered, she became those girls number one target. Why? Because she was Beautiful, inside and outiside. She has great personnality and smart. She wasn't one of those very girly girls, who would cry over a broken nail. She played video games, basketball, she wears snickers and caps. She had so many friends, and alot of guys confessed to her. The Queekas weren't seen as the most pretty girls anymore, actually people hated them more knowing that there was actually someone beautiful that wasn't mean like them. They had to do something.

The had to make her school life a living hell.

They did everything, they trew garbage at her, they humiliated her. They got rid of her caps. then even went to the point that they took a picture of her changing. She was only wearing a bra and an underwear. They put the picture everywhere in the school, on the lockers, hallways and classes.

They went way over the limits.

Jimin's parents, who were Crystal's new guardians since her parents death, told the principal about it. Cause Crystal was crying herself to sleep and missed many days of school. What made it worst was that the incident and her parents death happened the same month.

It was way to cruel.

So much to the point that she thought of suicide.

But now i know why Crystal didn't stood up to YoonA and that the principal laugh when i told him Crystal was being bullied. The principal is YoonA's father. So he didn't do anything about the picture incident. So Jimin's parents told the police. They ended up in court.

But the case was won by the principal.

The only good thing that came out from this was that the Queenkas can't do anything as bad anymore. But it didn't mean that they couldn't annoy her with a little bullying.

But how come no one had stood up for Crystal and tell the Queenkas, that what they were doing was wrong? Well they were people : BTS. The only six guys that had the right to be with her. How did they do it? Nobody knows exept them. The rumor says that they blackmailed the girls.

Nobody else at school could talk, be near or have a project with Crystal. It was written in big red letters on the school's entrance.

After all these bad things that happened to her I suddenly felt like a had to protect her, make her smile. What is this feeling? 

 

Am I starting to like her ?

 

- Crystal Pov -

I am going to end up sleeping in History, it's so borring. They are already all dead.

I decided to look outside when a saw something fluffy.

Then i saw it again. Was that a freaking head.

"Miss Choi" Said my teacher.

I stoped starring outside and looked at her. "Yes?"

" Stop looking outside and pay attention to the class please"

I couldn't help it, i wanted to see what it was. 

Then i saw what that blonde fluffy hair came from, Taehyung.

He waved at me and then he started making funny faces.

I giggled.

"Miss Choi" She lowered her glasses and looked at me, to only look back at the board and continue her boring lesson.

I looked outside again to see Taehyung with nerdy round glasses pretending to get shot and his glasses flew away. It was way to funny.

"omo!" I said out loud in class.

She looked at me and Taehyung outside the window.

"Both of you outside and run 10 laps around the field." she said.

- - - - -

"I'm so sorry !" Said Taehyung witha guilty look on his face while running our last lap.

"About what?"

"You know...in class"

"Don't worry that was actually really funny!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, and that History class was so boring, I am happy I left class" I tried to give him my best smile. Then we sat on the green grass.

The wind's breeze felt great.

"I'm happy I made you smile" I blushed. Why did he say that? 

"What were you doing outside class anyway?" I tried to change subject.

"..."

He didn't answer, insted he just stairred at me as he leaned closer and huged me.

I was startled. What if a Queenkas saw me? I got nervouse.

"Don't worry about the Queenkas." He said as if he was reading my mind.

"If i want to be with you, i will be with you. They can't just control me like that"

He released from the hug, got up and held my hand and pulled me up.

"Come on, don't forget we have detention."

I totaly forgoten. I texted Jimin that i won't go home with him.

- - - - -

"Can I walk you home? It's getting pretty dark."

"Umm...ok, sure." I smiled sweetly at him.

 

On the way home we talked about this and that, and he would crack some jokes once in a while. When we arrived at my front door :

"I had fun, we should talk more often" He said smiling.

"But what about the Queenkas?"

He staired at my eyes then to my lips.

"They will just have to deal with it" He smirked.

Omg.

He held my hand. He was leaning in and I could already feel his warm breath on my lips.

Am I dreaming?

He got closer and closer.

He finaly pressed his lips on mine. It felt so soft.

It was such a gentle and innocent kiss.

He pulled back, winked at me and left.

As I was starring at his back figure walking away, my hands that he held so gently went up to my lips remembering how soft his lips were on mine.

Then i realised.

 

He stole my first kiss.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

__________________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"A new member in Bangtan Boys?!?!"

__________________________________

Hey everyone ! How do you like the little TaeStal moment~~ :D

Don't worry MinStal shippers, next chapter will be about Jimin and Crystal.

Thanks for you support ! Love you guys <3