Always

My Little Rubber Ducky

Always

 

- Jimin Pov - 

I was on my way to the cafeteria, when I saw Crystal and poked her arm.

"Hey, Ducky... I am sorry for this morning. I didn't mean to raise my voice I just didn't sleep well last night and..."

"Don't worry, I don't like it when it's akward between us, so I forgive you" She smiled and pinched my cheeks.

"Yah!" I said and she just stick her tongue out at me.

Oh, so she wants to play, huh? I hold onto her waist and picked her up, knowing how much she hates it when people carry her.

"Jiminnie stop! Put me down" She said and started to lightly hit my arms.

People staired at us. I didn't care. But Crystal seem to have seen the people looking at us, because she was turning red of embarrasement.

"Jiminnie..." She pleaded.

"Ok, ok..." I put her back down and took her cap, and put it on myself.

She glared at me shooting daggers with her eyes. I just sweetly smiled and ruffled her hair.

- - - - -

- Crystal Pov -

We sat at the ussual table with BTS. J-hope was protecting himself with a napkin from a green peas food invasion by Suga who was about to trow another green pea with his spoon. Rap Monster was winking at some girls that were flirting with him from a table next to ours. Jung Kookie was daydreaming. Jiminnie was playing Angry Birds on his phone with a spoon dangling from his mouth. And Jin was starring at the PINK strawberry jelly on my food tray. *Sigh*

Guys.

How did I even end up with these guys.

I went back to eating, shoving a spoonfull of lasagna.

Suddenly I had a weird feeling that someone was stairring at me....weird... I looked around me,  and all I could ser was people chatting and eating.

Shrugging it of, I asked Jin, who was still stairring at the pink jelly, if he wanted it. 

"You're going to drool all over my lasagna. Here take it."

"Really?"

"Sure"

"Thanks Ducky" Jin smiled. How can such a cool and handsome guy likes pink and acts like a princess?

"How was the maths test?"

"Fine I guess...well it was acctually easy." I said

"Easy? I found that pretty difficult..."Said Suga.

"I bet I'm going to summer school this year again" Mumbled RapMon.

"You should do your homeworks more often, and stop playing Call of Duty all the time!" 

"I bet he still can't get over the fact that Ducky actually beat him at the game" Snickered Jung kook.

"Yah! Well I'm not the one who cried when Dobby died in Harry Potter!" Replied RapMon.

"Hyung!  Not in public please~" Jung kook redened in embarasement, looking around to make

sure no one was eavesdropping.

I giggled at their silliness and continue eating.

But then, I felt it again. Someone was stairring a me. I looked around the caffeteria. Then I blushed when I mad eye contact with Taehyung, remembering this morning's incident. He waved at me. He was sitting with a bunch of guys that were called EXO-K. EXO were the school's Kingkas but then half of them moved to an Chinese speaking school in Korea. So now there is just six super hot popular guys at my school that every girl would drool over.

 

- Jimin Pov-

I just finished an Angry Birds level and paused to take a bite of my half eaten cheescake slice, when I noticed Crystal looking at Taehyung and EXO-K. I quickly thought of a something to make her stop gazing at those guys. She told me she didn't have a crush on him. Liar.

"So...Ducky, why don't we go to your favorite bubble tea shop on our way to my house?"

"Sure. But I already told you to stop calling me that!" She wasn't paying attention to those guys anymore. Mission accomplished.

"Suga! You trew one onto my eye" Said J-hope in a very childish way. Such kids.

- - - - -

"Why is mango bubble tea the best drink in the world!" Crystal and me were walking home and like I said, we went to the bubble tea shop. And she is now on cloud nine with her favorite bubble tea : mango.

...

*plop*

I felt something poke my arm...I looked on the floor,

A tapioca pearl?

*plop*

Another one?

I saw Crystal with a straw pointing at me, trowing tapioca pearls.

I chuckled at her childish behaviour and decided to take part in the bubble tea war.

"Bring it on" I said and showered her with an army of tapioca pearls. 

The mini war was over when we arrived at my house.

"I don't have my key, can you open door?"

"You don't have it or you're too lazy to search it in your backpack ?" She said whilr searching the spare housekey I gave her.

"Hi Crysty dear" That's my mom, Mrs. Park. She treated Crystal like she was her own daughter.

"Hi Aunty! Is that pie I smell?"

We walked in and both of us dropped our backpack on the floor and plopped into the couch.

"You guys will only have pie after eating dinner!"

That's how it works here, I eat breakfast at her house and she would eat dinner at mine.

"Okay...Come on Jiminnie, let's go upstairs"

...

"I hate homeworks, and I am so tired" Crystal was getting sleepy after hours of doing homework. She already changed her clothes into something more comfortable. She always left some extra clothes at my house as I would at her's.

We had our books spreaded on the floor and we were lying on our bellies.

"10 more maths problems and we are done"

"Can you put 2pm's song "Come back when you hear this song" please?" We often do our homework while listening to music on my Ipod.

Crystal was yawning and almost fell asleep.

"Wait I will be back in two minutes!" I said going out of the room.

But when I came back, I was greeted with a sleeping little Ducky on her 'uncomplete' homework.

Damn, she's cute when she sleeps.

I took off her cap and bracelets and put it on the bedside table. Then I picked her up and laid her down on my bed.

I staired at her for a while and smiled.

 

I bent down and kissed her forehead. 

"I was always there for you and always will"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
____________________________________
Next Chapter preview :
 
"Science Project with Taehyung ?!?!?!"
____________________________________
 
Hey hey hey !  I was in the mood for wrighting so here is the 3rd chapter !
 
And i hope you like this new thing that i add at the end of the story! It's just to give you a preview of the next chapter.
 
And thanks guys for the nice and supporting comments ! It always make my day !
Send me a friend request, cause i will gladly accept it ;)
OMG JIN AND HIS PINK i am sorry, i just had to put it, i mean that dude is called prrincess Jin for liking pink !
And for the ones that are confused : Ducky is Crystal's nickname ! :D
Love you all, my preciouse readers and subbies~~<3