Something Special

My Little Rubber Ducky

 Something Special 

 

- Nobody Pov -

"I have never been to this mall!" Said Crystal amazed from how big it was.

"Maybe because you don't go shopping often" Said Taehyung smilling at how cute she was.

"How do you even know that!?" Said Crystal giving him a questioning look. Taehyung just looked at her up and down.

"Isn't it obvious? Since you dress like a tomboy and you like the hip hop style, you probably buy all your cloths and caps from internet" He said smirking at her.

"So what if I dress like a tomboy? At least I am not like those girls who spend hundreds of dollars every month for makeup." She said pouting.

"Well that is one of the reasons why i like you~" Said Taehyung kissing her forehead. "Girly girls are not my type." She blushed.

"But it's not a reason that you have to go to the school dance with basketball shorts and a cap! Come on! Let's find you a beautiful dress!" Said Taehyung.

- - - - -

 

"What about this one" Said Taehyung putting the dress next to me to see if it looks nice on me.

"Too many flowers"

"And this one" Said Taehyung laughing.

"Yah! You ert! Have you seen how short it is?" Said Crystal turning red and hit him playfuly.

"I was just joking. You would never wear something like that."

After a while of looking for a dress, they went to the changing room, and a worker there helped them chose a dress that would fit Crystal. 

After putting on the dress she came out of the changing room.

"What do you think about this one?" Said Crystal disgust.

"Too many bows, huh?" Said Taehyung when he saw that she didn't like it.

She tried on another dress.

"I don't whant to get out..."

"why?" 

"Because..."

"Oh! Come on show me the dress" He said smilling at how adorable she was.

"ok..."

When she went out of the changing room, Taehyung imediatly turned red. So did Crystal.

"W-well it's a..a bit..." He said stuterring, when he saw how pretty and long were her legs.

"Reveling" She said going back into the changing room. 

...

They finaly found a dress that Crystal liked. They had to fight, because Taehyung  wanted to pay, but she said she could pay it herself. They also found a nice black tuxedo and blue tie. They fought again because Crystal wanted to pay for the tuxedo. 

After that fun day, Taehyung and Crystal took the bus home. Then they left separet ways to go to teir own houses.

- - - - -

 

Meanwhile, when school was finished Jimin went to the music room like he often did. With the girl again...

 

Don't get him wrong! He actually isn't dating her. 

She is a girl in his music class that plays piano. Because in music class, half of the students sing and rap, and the other half plays instrument.

When he knew about the school's dance he got the idea of writting a song for Crystal. Where the lyrics will tell her his fellings towards her. It will be some sort of confession.

But his lyrics writting skills are not the best and he would like an instrument to be played while singing.

So he asked that girl, Moon Sojin. She was a really good lyrics writter, well...not the best in his class, but the reason why he chose her, was because of their similar love story.

She also a had a childhood bestfriend, a guy, since 10 years. And she fell in love with him after some years. And now they are a happy couple, since 4 years.

So her chilhood besfriend to lovers experience will be helpful in writting passionate lyrics.

And Sojin also knows how to play the piano, one of Crystal favorite instrument, besides the violin.

I even asked the school if I could install some lights In the school's theater room so i could play the song there.

I just can't for her to see it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

____________________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"I am sorry...I still love him so much"

____________________________________

 

Hey A.R.M.Yz ! 

Now you know what Jimin was planning! And the girl already had a boyfriend. xDD

And for the ones who want to know who's pretty legs are those,it's..........SUGA's !!!!!

Love you all forever !