Heartbroken

My Little Rubber Ducky

 Heartbroken 

 

- Jimin Pov -

I was so mad and heartbroken right now...I felt like my legs couldn't make me stand anymore, i felt like I would collapse on the floor.

But I don't want to look weak infront of Ducky.

Even though I don't want to be mad at her, I just couldn't control.

I grabbed her wrist and started dragging her out of the ball room.

"Jimin! What are you doing!" I didn't answer her.

"Let go! It hurts!" She tried to release herself from my grip, but I was too strong.

"Yah! Crystal!" I heard that stupid Taehyung going after her.

"Leave them. They have some things to clear up." Said Suga spreading his arm to block Taehyung to follow Crystal.

I dragged to behind the building, wich was empty.

I then stopped walking and then l let go of her wrist. My back was still facing her.

"Jimin?" She said, I could notice that she was worried with the sound of her voice.

My fists tightened again.

"Jimin..." She said again.

This time I turn aroud facing her.

"What are you doing?"

She looked shocked.

"What am I doing?"

"You didn't tell me you and Taehyung were going out..."

"Well...I was ashamed."

What is she talking about? Ashamed?

"What do you mean?" I asked curious.

"I feel like a really bad person..." She said looking at the ground and kicking a pebble next to her.

"Why? What have you done wrong?"

"Well...You know, Taehyung is really nice with me, he takes good care of me and he makes me laugh. So when he asked me out, I just couldn't say no." She looked up from the floor and looked at me.

"Wait...does it mean you actually don't like him?" I said hopeful, cause for a moment i thought I still had a chance with her, if she doesn't like him.

"Well It started as a crush, and i thought after time goes by, i might start to like him..but i realised..It has never been more than friendship."

*Omg. Did she really say that? I felt soo revealed that she said that*

"Then breakup with him."

"What?"

"Break up then, you said you didn't like him"

"Yah! What are you doing butting in my love life!?!"

"Because I want to"

"You're not the one who decides what I need to do!" She turned around and try to leave.

But i took her wrist and made her face me.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" She said trying to pull herself away.

"Break up with him"

"Why do you care so much anyways?"

"Because I care about you."

"Well...I can't do that, not today. I don't want him to get hurt from my mistake. I will find a way for him to stop liking me. And I care about my friends unlike you." She said glaring at me. "And you don't need to care about me, care about that stupid girl, that you have been seeing so often, you forgot about me." She said really made at me and with watery eyes.

*What is she talking about?*

She just looked at me.

"Don't act like you don't know who I'm talking about..." She said going away.

What is she tal--!! She is talking about Sojin!

Arghhhh....If only she knew why i was with her...

THIS IS SOOO FRUSTRATING !!! I said grabbing my hair furiously and shaking my head.

My plan is ruinned...And now that I am in this situation, how am I going to confess to her?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

___________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"She won't even look at me"

___________________________

 

HERE TAKE MY COPMUTER, MY CAT, MY IPAD AND EVERYTHING !!!! BUT PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY TT______TT I AM SO SORRY !!! FORGIVE ME *cries in the corner of the room*

Guys don't worry about MinStal couple, they will have an happy ending *cheers* I am just adding some drama to make it more interresting...i guess :D

Love you my new suubies and all my readers ~<3

Someone help me Suga is climbing up my bias list....I amscared he will take over Jimins place TT____TT why is it so hard to chose a bias...