No Longer a Secret

My Little Rubber Ducky

 No Longer a Secret 

 

- Crystal Pov -

I was watching television with Jimin. We were on the couch at his house, and we weren't sitting close to eachother like we're used to. Since a while, me and him, seem less and less close, but it didn't mean we weren't close anymore.

We still tease eachother, talk to eachother and eat together.

Luckily it hasn't become akward between us yet... Just because I have a boyfriend now, doesn't mean a can't stay close to my childhood bestfriend anymore. I want us to stay the same.

Or is it too much to ask for?

...

We were watching the Korean drama "Me too, flower".

I abstolutely adore this drama, It's like one of the best i've watched.

I mean Yoon Shi Yoon is such a good actor and he is sooo cute. //dead.

When came the part where he and the other female lead actress fights, Yoon Shi Yoon forces her into the kiss.

A Kiss.

Not lips 'pressing' together like most korean drama.

It was a freaking kiss.

(Seriously, if you don't trust me, go on Youtube now and type "Me too flower kiss")

I have never seen a kiss like that ever in a korean drama...

But then I sudenly saw Jiminnie blushing.

Why was he blushing? It's not the first time he saw people kissing...

- - - - -

 

- Jimin Pov - 

Today was saturday, the school's dance day, and this morning Crustal came to my house and now we are watching one of her favorite korean drama's "Me too flower".

I wasn't really paying attetion to the drama cause i was too excited for the school's dance. But I was also really nervous because of the confession....will she say yes? Or will she think that it's a joke?

Maybe I should relax a bit...It's just 10 o'clock in the morning...and the dance is at 6. I should propably just watch the drama.

Omg... It's that guy again, that Yoon Shi Yoon Ducky has been drooling all over...What is so special about him? He is not THAT handsome! I bet he doesn't have abs like me!...

 

OMG.

Him and the female lead are kissing. Like really kissing.

Suddenly I blushed. I must be really red now. Why?

 

W-well for a second...I...I kind of imagine..me and Ducky ..kissing like that.

That feels so right and wrong in the same time, but i like it...

Omg what am i thinking this is so wrong O___o !!!!!!! She might not think of me like that way...

But damn, I want to feel her lips against mine sooo bad...

 

...I think should go spray some water on my face and calm my hormones down.

- - - - -

 

- Nobody Pov -

"Crysty dear!"

"Yes Mrs. Park?" Crystal got up and went towards the kitchen, where Jimin's mom was.

"Aren't you going to get ready for the dance?" She said excited, then looking at her watch. "It's in 3 hours!"

"I yeah I should get ready..."

"Did Jimin ask you yet?" 

"Ask what?"

Jimin's mom was shocked. 

"OH UH....Nothing at all! You should go to your house and get ready!!" She said nurvous.

"Oh ok...see you later..."

*That was wierd* thought Crystal.

- - - - -

 

"YAH ARE YOU COMING CRYSTAL ?!" Screamed J-hope from the van outside of Crystal's house.

"I'm here" She said locking the door of the house and walking to wards the van.

"Oh My Lord" Said SUGA wide eye like everyone else in the van.

" she is gorgeous" Said Jin.

*My little Ducky really is a beautiful creature* Thought Jimin smilling.

"Um...guys? Where will i seat?" She said, then everyone stop gazing at her beauty.

"Here next to me" Said J-hope pushing Jung kook out of the car.

"Yah Hyung!!!" Said Jung kook, who's landed on the floor.

"There is a free space behind next to Jimin" Said RapMon.

"Ah ok" I said getting in my seat.

"Let's go !" Said Jin driving.

- - - - -

 

"Wow the place is so well decorated!" Crystal said.

"I know it's soo pretty...like those girls over there" Said Jin looking at girl's that were winking at him.

"You guys can go and chat with girl's. I can stay here at the buffet." I said knowing what they want to do.

"No, we will stay with you a while more" Said Suga smilling.

"Crystal!" Said Taehyung running at Crystal.

"There you are! But, were is that girl you said you will be with?" Said RapMon.

"She is right here" Said Teahyung wrapping his arm around Crystal's waist. He then looked at her and gave her a small kiss on the lips.

"WHAT?!?!" Said the rest of BTS.

*WHAT????? TAEHYUNG AND CRYSTAL ARE TOGETHER ????* Thought Jimin with his fists tightening and a tear rolling down his cheek.

He litterally felt like his heart broke into million pieces,

then each piece broke into another million pieces.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

__________________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"What were you thinking???"

__________________________________

 

Guys Jimin is heart broken... And Taehyung reveald that him and Crystal are together...

Sorry for the late update... I was sick so couldn't update often..I was always in bed. 

If only there was Jimin to be there for me TT____________TT

Hope you guys liked this chapter! 

Welcome new subbies !!! 

Love you all !

OH GOD DAT SMILE //dead