Spending time with Jiminnie.

My Little Rubber Ducky

Spending time with Jiminnie

 

- Crystal Pov -

I walked back inside the house, wondering why did he kiss me.

Does he like me?

...

What am I thinking? This is nonesense, he was probably just teasing me or it was a bet.

Right?

 

I went upstairs. I took a shower and changed my clothes.

 

I packed my shoulder bag with candy, fireworks, glowsticks and a present.

I headed off to Jimin's house.

 

"Hey! You're ready?" Said Jimminie.

"Yup and you?" I smiled. I was exited.

"MOM! WE ARE GOING! WE WILL BE BACK TOMOROW AT NOON !!!" He yelled cause we were already outside on our way to the bus stop.

"What's up? Why didn't you walk home with me? I felt so lonely" He pouted.

Damn he is too adorable like that.

"Yah! You look so ugly like that!" I said teasing him.

"Said the one that's face looks like !" I teasingly punched him and he cracked up.

"Our bus is here"

When we went in there were no more seats left, we had to stand up.

"I went home later than usual, because I had detention"

He looked at me wide eyed.

"Did the Queenkas hurt you again???"

"No...I'm fine, Teahyu--" Suddenly I remembered what happened earlier. I wasn't ready to tell him what hapened.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Come on tell me! Did Taehyung harm you too?"

"No, he is the one who actually helped me."

"What happened!"

"Well Daehyun asked to be my partner for the science project, so Gyuri got mad and pourred cold water on me. After that Teahyung dragged me to his locker, gave me clean clothes and i got changed. Thanks to him, i won't catch a cold. But then the principal saw us skiping class, so he gave us detention, even thought Taehyung tried to tell on the Queenkas."

 

- Jimin Pov -

I didn't know what to say. Well I guess that Taehyung guy seems nice. But I still need to keep an eye on him.

Then I saw a drunk guy entering the bus. He walked weirdly and he was stairring at Crystal, smilling in a erted way. He was cheking her out.

 

And I didn't like the way he was cheking her out.

 

She didn't even realised what was happening when suddenly I put an arm around her waist and hold her really close to me, our noses almost touching, so he couldn't touch her.

She looked at me confused then she looked at my lips. She was blushing. I could even hear her heart beating really fast against my chest.

I didn't even have the time to wonder why her heart was beating fast and loudly, that i heard Crystal scream, holding on to my shirt tightly, her eyes shocked.

I looked behind her and the drunk man was touching her .

He crossed the limit.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU ING BASTARD !!! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY GIRL!!!" The drunk man didn't have enought time to process what Jimin just said, when Jimin's fist flew to the guys face, punching him really hard.

The guy seemed to be suddenly awaked when his lip and nose were bleeding.

"Come on let's get out of here!!!" I grabed her wrist to pull her out of the bus. I was really angry.

"erts these days" I mummble. But it was loud enought for Crystal to hear it.

She stoped, releasing herself from my grip and hold on to my hand insted. I looked at her dumbfounded, but she just gave me a reassuring smile. I soften a bit from her action.

"You know...we don't need to ride a bus, it's just 5 minutes from here. And besides i like walking" She smiled at me, when I was calling Jin to pick us up.

I just looked at her and put the phone back in my pocket.

"Yeah..you're right, It's nice to walk, but it's already dark"

"It's ok... you're here, aren"t you? I know that you will always be there for me right?" She smiled, hugging be.

While we were still hugging she said.

"Thank you, for always being there for me" I felt so happy when she said that.

"Since my parents death, you're family and BTS were all I had left, but you were the one never giving up on me since the begining..." 

I felt like a was going to explode from all the hapiness. Fireworks were going to come out of by body.

"Hey...Is't that what Best friends are for?" I ruffled her hair.

Then she pulled back from the hug.

"Oh! You hear that?" She said looking behind us.

"No?"

"Oh! I think it's J-hope and RapMon! Look!" I couldn't see them very well in the dark. But It's definitly their voices.

Great guys. Thanks for ruinning our moment.

"Hey Ducky!" Said J-hope, picking her up. 

"Yah put me down!  You know that I don't like being carr--" But she stoped. What was she looking at?

Then I saw it.

Well, I saw him.

What on planet mars, was he doing here???

"Hey Crystal and Jimin"

"Teahyung? What are you doing here?" Crystal said. She totaly forgot that she was still being carried by J-hope.

"Well we kind of chatted with him yesterday and before yesterday, and he seems to be really nice and a cool guy" Said RapMon while putting his arm around his neck.

"So I guess we will see eachother a lot now, huh?" Said Taehyung smiling at MY Ducky.

"Why?" I said a bit mad. I don't want to see him often, especilaly by the way he is around Crystal.

"He is in Bangtan now!" Said J-hope cheerfully.

"A new member in Bangtan Boys!?!?!" Me and Crystal said in the same time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

_________________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"I dare you to kiss her"

_________________________________

 

Hey~~~Thanks to every subscribers and commenters !

I hope guys liked the MinStal moments. 

Here is a gif of V....just being V.

And for the ones that are wondering where Jimin and Crystal are going... I'll give you a hint : March 9th !

Does it ring a bell ? If not, wait till the next chapter ! 

Love you all *sends virtual hugs* <3