Savior

My Little Rubber Ducky

 Savior 

 

- Nobody Pov -

Jimin was wandering were Crystal had gone.

What happenend? It has already been 10 minutes...

Crystal never liked wondering off by herself, if it's for a long time.

Then he remebered that she recieved a text. Who did she get the text from? Wouldn't she say where she would go or who she will meet?

Suddenly he got really nervous because of all the possible scenes that he could imagine, ended bad.

*I should probably got check on her*

"G-guys i will be back soon...i guess..." He said a bit nervous.

*What's up with him?* Thought Taehyung.

When Taehyung got up from his seat to trow the leftover of his meal. He heard two girls passing next to him saying:

"I know right! She will finaly get rid of her! She won't even show up to school"

"That stupid girl...She will finaly pay for what she've done!"

"She is so selfish, keeping them for herself, especialy the new hot one"

what.

"No..."

Taehyung grabbed one of the girls hand.

"Where is she?"

"Who?" Said the girl crossing her arms.

"You know who I am talking about."

"Who says I am going to tell you?"

"Who says guys can't punch girls?"

"...S-she...is in the...g-girl's changing room" She said shaking, Taehyung looked so serious when he said he could punch girls.

Taehyung imediatly let go of her, and started running even thought he didn't know where it was.

 

Jimin was still looking for Crystal, and he wasn't walking anymore. He was running. He started asking a lot of people who were in his way that looked like people in her class, if they have seen Choi Crystal.

He didn't find anyone until he arrived in the sport center. He heard screaming

His eyes widen will he realised how familiar was the screaming.

 

Meanwhile, Taehyung was still looking for the changing room. He was running everywhere.

Then he saw a sign. A sign with the logo of a girl and an arow pointing to the right, that was written 'Girls changing room'.

He ran to the changing room and heard screaming from a door, he looked trew the window, but there was something stick on it, so he couldn't see trew.

"CRYSTAL!!!" He sreamed, tried to unlock the door.

"TAEHYUNG!!! HELP ME!!!" She sreamed, her voice shaking.

"You! Shut the hell up!" Said the guy.

"Ahhhhhh!" She screamed. When he heard something getting cut.

*Please don't tell me she just got cut* He said worried.

"I WILL BE BACK!!" He screamed running to get a teacher and the keys to open the door.

Imediatly after he left, Jimin came in the scene,

"DUCKKKYYYY!!! WE ARE YOU!!!"

"Jiminnie?"

"CRYSTAL ARE YOU IN HERE?" He screamed bangging the door furiously.

"JIMMIN HELP!! HE HAS A KNIFE!!!

*A KNIFE!?!?!?!?!* He thought running towards the door, trying to break it down.

 

Taehyung was on his way back when he stole the keys he saw hanging in the office.

Jimin saw a fire extinguisher, he took it and hit it like madness on the door knob.

 

Crystal, had a cut on her face whe she tried to defend herself just when he was about to put his pants down, but he couldn't, she kicked him hard between the legs, then he dropped the knife. He got really mad and tried to hit her. She kept on dodging his punches.

When he was about to take the knife on the floor she kicked it, making it slide on the floor. When he was going to chase after it, she took the occasion to hit him hard on his back with her elbow. He fell, but then hit her ankle, so she also fell. He then took the knife and was going to make a cut in her leg. Then she heard Taehyung calling her name. She told Teahyung to help her, but the guy got furious, so he made a deep cut in her leg.

She was bleeding all over the floor.

She could hear Jimin banging on the the door.

She could also hear fast footsteps and the sound of keys coming closer from afar.

The door suddenly flew open. Her vision was starting to get blurry from crying and from the amout of blood she lost.

A guy came rushing inside and started to punch the guy that hurt me. The guy screamed in pain and fell unconsious.

The one that saved her, saw her in a awful state, a tear rolled down his cheek. He then hugged her so tight, she almost couldn't breath. But she felt secure in his embrace. She cried louder and tighten her grip on his shirt. 

"Sorry....I'm late" He said burrying his face in her hair. He was glad she wasn't that badly hurt.

The guy running saw the door open and a fire extinguisher on the floor.

He got worried.

He wan't to see what hapened.

The girl he felt in love with, was badly hurt, a cut on the leg and on the face, ed shirt, no skirt, and he could see her bra. He blushed. 

But when he saw who she was hugging and on who's shoulder she was crying on.

His heart broke into thousands of pieces.

Why? Because he wasn't able to be there for her. He couldn't be there when she needed it the most. He was to late.

He just walked away silently, so they won't know he was there.

"Thank you Jimin..." She sniffed and her voice was still shacking from crying and from the shock.

"Didn't I promise, that i would always be here?"

He made her sit down. He then ripped the half bottom of his shirt. 

He wrapped it aroud her leg, so that the bleeding will stop.

He then carried her briddal style to the infirmary.

The women working there was shocked to see Crystal in that condition.

"No time to explain, we need to call the hospital."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

__________________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

Is my heart beating like this....because I love him?

__________________________________

 

Hey guys~~~ I finally made a decision.

Please don't kill me if you wanted it to be Taehyung... TT__________TT

And what do you guys think about the way I put both guys in defferent situations? Did It add more suspense ??

:D

Here you go :

 

Love you~~ And thanls to all the new subbies <3